Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:34 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Bystander
post Feb 28 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #256

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 28 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]181279[/snapback]

Just in case you didn't notice, on page 13 is an email from Linda to Dr. Abrahamsen warning him about the joke she was about to pull on Danny the next day.

Yes we all saw the "tone" of that email. Pretty friendly attitude for a professional relationship. Especially when the Doc knew that he was the suspect. So, the story is, DS suspects his wife of having an affair with the afore mentioned doc. He is hurt and upset. So, she and the doc have a little email chat about how funny it would be to make DS think she is pregnant from the suspected affair? And the suspect that claims DS was a lunatic, goes along with it? And yet she maintanes that she loved him to a fault. Why would you purposely hurt somebody in that way, and call it a joke. You can twist and spin and excuse all you want, but to quote sister, "this dog don't hunt."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 28 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #257

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Bystander, that dog may hunt just fine if you follow the trail more closely, and don't let bitterness cloud your perception. Remember anything being said about a husband who shrouded the atmosphere of his home with doubt, jealousy, and skepticism...pawing through every bag and drawer for something, just something? Have any idea the harm and separation that comes from this kind of attitude? Women get real tired of this. And, it sounds all too familiar in a marriage where God no longer exists.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 28 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #258

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 28 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]181330[/snapback]

Bystander, that dog may hunt just fine if you follow the trail more closely, and don't let bitterness cloud your perception. Remember anything being said about a husband who shrouded the atmosphere of his home with doubt, jealousy, and skepticism...pawing through every bag and drawer for something, just something? Have any idea the harm and separation that comes from this kind of attitude? Women get real tired of this. And, it sounds all too familiar in a marriage where God no longer exists.

I have a very real feeling that you do not know the parties involved (or at least one of them) and probably have never been to 3abn. Read my other posts of how anyone that knows DS knows he always put LS on a pedestal to the point of being nauseating. Now if a man thought that highly of his wife, something caused him to suspect that wrong doing had entered into the picture. A man doesn't just wake up one day after 20 years praising and loving his wife and "just decide" that she is being unfaithful. He had not been suspicious and hanging a dark cloud over their marriage for 20 years. Why start now out of no where. Use your head man. Many verifiable "things" led him up to that point of thinking. Of course I know I am wasting my time. There are too many things you don't know and I am sure, don't want to know, for you to come to any kind of intelligent conclusion. So, pontificate all you want, but I will say, as nicely as I can, You have no idea what you're talking about. wave.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 28 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #259

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 26 2007, 06:28 AM) [snapback]180704[/snapback]

As to the pregnancy test.....
As has been pointed out there are several good reasons for the purchase of that pregnancy test:

1) It could have been for someone else.

2) People (Danny) who have been "fixed" do have the "fix" go bad and father children. Linda was still living with Danny at the time. She may have needed to check to see if Danny was on the way

You are supposed to be representing Linda...

(and so didn't mention as she is accused of adultery, and her ex-husband is fixed, that possibly she bought a pregnancy test -not found iin her car- because she thought she may have become pregnant from another who wasn't sterile...)

Why did you post the above, when Bob just posted a letter allegedly from her to the Doctor claiming "You know how Dan has been searching my car? I've got a little surprise for him. But I wanted to warn you that a brand new rumor may very well make its way to Norway. Tomorrow he's going to find a carefully hidden pregnancy test in it. My only regret is that I won't be there to see his face. Do you think it will be worth the rumors?? I think so!!??"

If either of your "could have beens" are true, then who lied?

Linda in her letter?

Linda in telling Bob this was a letter she had sent, when she didn't?

Or Bob, in claiming the letter was from Linda???

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 28 2007, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 28 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #260

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 27 2007, 03:02 PM) [snapback]181037[/snapback]

Bystander,

Maybe sister is more dangerous to you then the rest of us think.
Erik

I don't know who sister is, so how could she be dangerous to me? I have my suspicions, as we all do but can't say for a fact.
Why does she bother me? Because she tries harder than most to paint 3abn and the people there, in the most horrible ways that she can think of, with no thought to all that she is hurting needlessly. That tells me that there is a motive, revenge and a vendetta that she seeks to accomplish. Why does that bother me? I have seldom run into people that truly "want" and "desire" to hurt the way she does.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 28 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #261

500 + posts
Group Icon

I'm sure you (strike that) he loved her. Jealousy is a good sign sometimes. But, what he may not have understood--and this is where the dog hunts--is that if a woman loses interest, it's not really another man's fault per se. I can't say what happened for sure, as I know none of the parties involved, but if what you claim is true, I can assure you that a man's focus is misdirected if he's begging his disinterested wife to stay. This would be the perspective of a man who has lost touch and can no longer reason from cause to effect.

You get my drift?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 28 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #262

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 28 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]181348[/snapback]

I have a very real feeling that you do not know the parties involved (or at least one of them) and probably have never been to 3abn. Read my other posts of how anyone that knows DS knows he always put LS on a pedestal to the point of being nauseating. Now if a man thought that highly of his wife, something caused him to suspect that wrong doing had entered into the picture. A man doesn't just wake up one day after 20 years praising and loving his wife and "just decide" that she is being unfaithful. He had not been suspicious and hanging a dark cloud over their marriage for 20 years. Why start now out of no where. Use your head man. Many verifiable "things" led him up to that point of thinking. Of course I know I am wasting my time. There are too many things you don't know and I am sure, don't want to know, for you to come to any kind of intelligent conclusion. So, pontificate all you want, but I will say, as nicely as I can, You have no idea what you're talking about. wave.gif

bystander,

how can we know what is top serect in 3 abn land if no tells us, so we can make smart decisions based on facts, your group is holding the cards play them or go home, but which every you do please stop teasing us.

erik

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 28 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #263

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 28 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]181356[/snapback]

I'm sure you (strike that) he loved her. Jealousy is a good sign sometimes. But, what he may not have understood--and this is where the dog hunts--is that if a woman loses interest, it's not really another man's fault per se. I can't say what happened for sure, as I know none of the parties involved, but if what you claim is true, I can assure you that a man's focus is misdirected if he's begging his disinterested wife to stay. This would be the perspective of a man who has lost touch and can no longer reason from cause to effect.

You get my drift?

But what if what BS claims is NOT true?

What if, instead of "begging his disinterested wife to stay" he is in fact answering her distressed cries of "WHY are you being so mean to me?" by saying, "Because I want you to get out."

What if, when he asks the evangelist (on camera) to pray that his wife comes back to him, she, seeing the scene on TV asks plaintively, "Why is he saying that? I haven't left him. I stayed away from campmeeting because he TOLD me to do so."

What if he tells his family that he is getting a divorce from Linda even before he tells her he wants her to get one?

What if, in fact, he reasons very well from "cause to effect", and knows that he cannot merely dump Linda and marry another.... but he has to do it in such a way as to convince OTHERS, including his lady love, as well as his board chairman, the prominent evangelist who gives him so much credibility by the nice things he says about him.... and all of his board members... that it was Linda who ditched him, left, ran away to some other man?

Keep reading Laurence. Check out the "back trail" of all the things that BS says about others.... see how accurately his portrayal and judgement of them are. Read through Sister's posts.... you can do that, you know, without having to read all of the dialogue in each thead.... just go to her profile, click on "Profile Options", choose "Find member's posts", and you'll have a list of all of her posts arranged in newest first order. She has 451 posts since she started posting here almost a year ago. See how many of them you have to read in order to confirm or contradict the picture of Sister that BS paints of her.

I suspect it will not be long before you join some of us in observing that BS, as well as other Dannyites on board, tend to describe themselves more accurately than they do those whom they claim they are describing.

Carry on......... TVsnack.gif.............

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 28 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #264

500 + posts
Group Icon

I'm speechless.

I've been reading sister's posts. Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 1 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #265

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 28 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]181352[/snapback]

I don't know who sister is, so how could she be dangerous to me? I have my suspicions, as we all do but can't say for a fact.
Why does she bother me? Because she tries harder than most to paint 3abn and the people there, in the most horrible ways that she can think of, with no thought to all that she is hurting needlessly. That tells me that there is a motive, revenge and a vendetta that she seeks to accomplish. Why does that bother me? I have seldom run into people that truly "want" and "desire" to hurt the way she does.

Huh?

Do I see a severe case of transference? Linda has been under a gag order since "Forever" and has just asked to put it all on the table. And through all her silence, when has she said enough to get this comment?

I have seldom run into people that truly "want" and "desire" to hurt the way she does.

The more I read, the more I see that there is something very wrong in this statement, IMO. I have never talked to Linda. I have sent her emails telling her how much her silence and courage has done for me.

As I see it, she is the one with the fruits of the spirit. IMO, I do not see good fruit from comments such as those that have been made about Linda, including this comment above. I seem to remember some very disgusting emails that Danny sent out that never got posted. IMO, they should be released as soon as possible. These emails would definitely shed some new light on this situation.

Danny has stated he is going to sue several for slander and liable. I believe, IMO, that Linda could/should do the very same thing. Better yet, it might be good to keep those emails for court. The people should be able to read ALL of those communications all at once.

This is not about Linda, IMO.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 1 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #266

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Read my other posts of how anyone that knows DS knows he always put LS on a pedestal to the point of being nauseating.

I don't know, having not heard this myself, but it sounds insincere and fake to me to brag on somebody to the point of being nauseating. Was he trying to convince her and whoever heard him of how much he loved her because he needed to cover tracks?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 1 2007, 07:41 AM
Post #267

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

In response to Bystander's comment....."Read my other posts of how anyone that knows DS knows he always put LS on a pedestal to the point of being nauseating."

Daylily said......
QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 1 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]181417[/snapback]

I don't know, having not heard this myself, but it sounds insincere and fake to me to brag on somebody to the point of being nauseating. Was he trying to convince her and whoever heard him of how much he loved her because he needed to cover tracks?

What is striking about this comment of Bystander's is that it goes so against the statements of others who have witnessed Danny and Linda together and who made comments much different than this. Search through BSDA and you will find these.... varying from some who worked with them to some who merely saw them on TV, yet noticed that there were subtle (and not-so-subtle) putdowns and not only unkind, but cutting remarks in what Danny said about or to Linda.... even when cloaked in garments of "praise" or "humor".

Bystander's comments... as well as his phraseology..... however, sounds remarkably similar to what Danny himself has said. I find that rather interesting. BS must be a very "close" associate of Danny to have picked up and internalized this so well.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 1 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #268

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 1 2007, 07:41 AM) [snapback]181420[/snapback]

Bystander's comments... as well as his phraseology..... however, sounds remarkably similar to what Danny himself has said. I find that rather interesting. BS must be a very "close" associate of Danny to have picked up and internalized this so well.

dannyclone......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
justme
post Mar 1 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #269

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 28 2007, 05:29 PM) [snapback]181279[/snapback]

Just in case you didn't notice, on page 13 is an email from Linda to Dr. Abrahamsen warning him about the joke she was about to pull on Danny the next day.

I'm so curious as to HOW this supposed email from Linda to Dr. Abrahamsen got published.

Did Linda decide it too good to keep to herself?

Did Dr.Abrahamsen wish to share it?

or is it another "intercepted email"

or another "fabricated email"?

It doesn't sound like either of them to divulge it if true; unless it was supposed to truly be a joke to post it,

Is it a joke on us, too?

Oh what fodder we choose to chew on.

We will NEVER know the truth, even after hundreds of pages of "posts", will we ...!

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 1 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #270

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

offtopic.gif offtopic.gif

Hillary Clinton goes to her doctor for a physical, only to find out that she's pregnant. She is furious... Here she's in the middle of her first run for president,and as Senator of New York this has happened to her. She calls home, gets Bill on the phone and immediately starts screaming;

"How could you have let this happen? With all that's going on
right now, you go and get me pregnant! How could you? I can't
believe this! I just found out I am five weeks pregnant and it is all your fault! Your fault!

Well, what have you got to say?" There is nothing but dead silence on the phone. She screams again, "Did you hear me?"

Finally she hears Bill's very,very quiet voice. In a barely audible whisper, he says, "Who is this?"

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

okay, back to your regularly scheduled thread.... (that seems to never end)

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church