Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=420 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:55 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Bystander
post Mar 8 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #421

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]183662[/snapback]

The question you all keep avoiding is "were you there and did you see it with your own eyes?"

Johann was *there*.

Danny's camp keeps talking about what they heard, what they were told, what Walt Thompson said in a letter.

Were *any* of you there? Time for y'all to live up to the standard you keep demanding of others.

Cindy? Lee? bystander? wwjd? were you there? Or is this more of the party line you've accepted sight unseen?

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J, I am not avoiding. I just now read your post. Yes, I was there. I attended camp meeting that year. What do you want to know? Those that new of the situation and who was involved were shocked and suspicious when the "man in question" and his friend walked into a "live" campmeeting. After all the phone conversations and emails between all concerned, it had the potential to be a highly volatile situation. 3abn had every reason to suspect that they were there to make some kind of scene whether inside or out of the sanctuary. Why else would they come, after the meeting started, when they had been ask to confine their visit to the board meeting on Sunday? Johanns "we just wanted to attend the meeting like everyone else" wouldn't wash with a 2 year old. They were ask not to be there, they came anyway, therefore they had an agenda for coming. What I saw? I saw someone, don't remember who but it wasn't Joe O, come into the sanctuary holding a paper and say "they are trying to pass out something to do the with Linda." The group that has been referred to here, Dr. Walt, Johann, THE doc, Mark F and later, I think, DS went outside. From where I stood, I could not hear everything said but do know, that Johann was not "attacked and searched" for the papers as he alleges. They were told if they were there to cause trouble or pass out anything, it would not be tolerated. They were ask why they were there when they had been ask not to come to anything but the board meeting, unless it was to pull something, like they were doing. The discussion became heated and Johann doubled up his fist and then grabbed at Doc Walt, who did not retaliate in any kind of way. Johann was the only one who made a physical move, which speaks well for DS. A lot of husbands in that position would have decked "the other man." That is when the police were called and they were told, again, not to come back until the board meeting or they would be arrested. I have told this to the best of my recollection.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 8 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #422

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Who can we contact to verify what you are saying, including obtaining proof that they were asked to confine their visit to the board meeting? Thus far I haven't seen one iota of evidence to back that up, and I would be interested in seeing some.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #423

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 8 2007, 01:15 PM) [snapback]183821[/snapback]

Who can we contact to verify what you are saying, including obtaining proof that they were asked to confine their visit to the board meeting? Thus far I haven't seen one iota of evidence to back that up, and I would be interested in seeing some.

Bob,
What day was it that Johann and Arild showed up at campmeeting? When did they leave Norway to make the trip to Illinois?

If they were already in Illinois for campmeeting on May 27th, how could Johann be expected to see an email from Mollie Steensen that didn't get to Norway until around Midnight on the 27th? Isn't is possible that Johann never received that email before he started his journey to 3abn?

I would love some input into this by all involved if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 8 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #424

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 8 2007, 01:15 PM) [snapback]183821[/snapback]

Aletheia posted an email that I am sure was also on your site, that said ,specifically ,they were not welcome at campmeeting. So what are you trying to pull? Just filling in time between writing articles for save 3abn not?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 8 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #425

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 02:36 PM) [snapback]183829[/snapback]

Aletheia posted an email that I am sure was also on your site, that said ,specifically ,they were not welcome at campmeeting. So what are you trying to pull? Just filling in time between writing articles for save 3abn not?

two questions Bystander.....

PROVE that Linda committed adultery.... show us the evidence.... don't spin, don't distract, prove that Linda committed adultery....

If you are unwilling to do that, then explain why you and others like you stood by while Linda was thrown under the bus..... even if she did everything she was accused of, she should not have been treated as she was..... so explain one or the other.....

and pass them along to wwjd so instead of him coming on with his spin he can answer those two questions.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 8 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #426

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 03:12 PM) [snapback]183820[/snapback]

Mr. J, I am not avoiding. I just now read your post. Yes, I was there. I attended camp meeting that year. What do you want to know? Those that new of the situation and who was involved were shocked and suspicious when the "man in question" and his friend walked into a "live" campmeeting. After all the phone conversations and emails between all concerned, it had the potential to be a highly volatile situation. 3abn had every reason to suspect that they were there to make some kind of scene whether inside or out of the sanctuary. Why else would they come, after the meeting started, when they had been ask to confine their visit to the board meeting on Sunday? Johanns "we just wanted to attend the meeting like everyone else" wouldn't wash with a 2 year old. They were ask not to be there, they came anyway, therefore they had an agenda for coming. What I saw? I saw someone, don't remember who but it wasn't Joe O, come into the sanctuary holding a paper and say "they are trying to pass out something to do the with Linda." The group that has been referred to here, Dr. Walt, Johann, THE doc, Mark F and later, I think, DS went outside. From where I stood, I could not hear everything said but do know, that Johann was not "attacked and searched" for the papers as he alleges. They were told if they were there to cause trouble or pass out anything, it would not be tolerated. They were ask why they were there when they had been ask not to come to anything but the board meeting, unless it was to pull something, like they were doing. The discussion became heated and Johann doubled up his fist and then grabbed at Doc Walt, who did not retaliate in any kind of way. Johann was the only one who made a physical move, which speaks well for DS. A lot of husbands in that position would have decked "the other man." That is when the police were called and they were told, again, not to come back until the board meeting or they would be arrested. I have told this to the best of my recollection.

Where were you standing? And why didn't you go out with the aforementioned? You say couldn't hear everything; what could you hear? Be as specific as you can. How many papers did he have? How many people received one before Danny's storm troopers intervened? Did you get one? If you did, did you read it? You are trying to make it seem like he was passing them out like tracts at a county fair to every and anyone within proximity. Quantify that for us... how many did he have and how many did he give away?

Had you talked to Johann prior to his appearing at the campmeeting? If you did not, who told you he was unwelcome before monday? And given the data stamps on the emails posted, how do you know he actually received the email sent the day the campmeeting started? It can be inferred from your version of events that Danny expected Johann and the Dr to show up and had a planned response for when they did.... can you explain that, if, as you claim, they knew they were not welcome save at the board meeting? Johann was still working for 3ABN at the time; why would he be unwelcome? Did Danny say that Johann facilitated Linda's purported infidelity?

The things you are saying don't add up at this juncture...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 8 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #427

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 03:20 PM) [snapback]183823[/snapback]

Bob,
What day was it that Johann and Arild showed up at campmeeting? When did they leave Norway to make the trip to Illinois?

If they were already in Illinois for campmeeting on May 27th, how could Johann be expected to see an email from Mollie Steensen that didn't get to Norway until around Midnight on the 27th? Isn't is possible that Johann never received that email before he started his journey to 3abn?

I would love some input into this by all involved if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

PB

This is getting ridiculous.

E-mail is not delivered to your house, or to your Country, it is delivered to the inbox of your e-mail program, on your computer.

Johann already said he had his laptop with him, as that is what the article he refused to answer questions about was printed from.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 8 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #428

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]183838[/snapback]

Now there's something we can agree on. spoton.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 8 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #429

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 8 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]183836[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Not suprised. Ask for a witness and get one, then just argue and "deny" all, for no logical reason, and without evidence, except it doesn't suit your opinions.

And you wonder why 3ABN won't come here and post as you all ask???

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 8 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #430

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 8 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]183836[/snapback]

Where were you standing? And why didn't you go out with the aforementioned? You say couldn't hear everything; what could you hear? Be as specific as you can. How many papers did he have? How many people received one before Danny's storm troopers intervened? Did you get one? If you did, did you read it? You are trying to make it seem like he was passing them out like tracts at a county fair to every and anyone within proximity. Quantify that for us... how many did he have and how many did he give away?

Had you talked to Johann prior to his appearing at the campmeeting? If you did not, who told you he was unwelcome before monday? And given the data stamps on the emails posted, how do you know he actually received the email sent the day the campmeeting started? It can be inferred from your version of events that Danny expected Johann and the Dr to show up and had a planned response for when they did.... can you explain that, if, as you claim, they knew they were not welcome save at the board meeting? Johann was still working for 3ABN at the time; why would he be unwelcome? Did Danny say that Johann facilitated Linda's purported infidelity?

In His service,
Mr. J

J. I am not trying to make it "seem" like anything. You ask if one of several of us were there? I answered honestly and to the best of my recollection. This is not a courtroom and you are not the opposing attorney, grilling me, on the stand. Much less asking why I did or did not do something.
The board meeting was Sunday not monday and as to my opinion did get the email in question, he had his laptop with him and in fact, said he used it to print out something. In fact, several somethings were printed out. So why wouldn't he get the email
As to your question that it seems like they were expected "seems like" again, I can give you my opinion of what I think happened but cannot swear to it. Afterall, that was 3 years ago. If I remember correctly it was LS that contacted DS and said something to the affect that "something big" was going to come down at camp meeting, and he would see.....
So, did they know what was coming? NO. But were they on the alert? Yes. Sure enough when the man in question walked in, that certainly was enough to go on high alert, after her threat.
I have tried to answer the questions that I have the answers to the best of my recollection. If that is not good enough for you, you might actually want to get off your posterior and do some checking for yourself. Maybe Clay could help you since neither of you have done anything on this board except agree with the lindanites post and disagree with the dannyites. Neither of you have brought anything to the table.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #431

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

No, if it is the same drivel you all are posting there is not need. As Clay says they need only to answer two questions.......

Can you prove Linda committed adultery?

Why did you allow her to be thrown under the bus?

...and there are simple answers to those questions. All this other stuff about times and meetings and folks not being welcome to church, but only to be grilled by the 3ABN board is crap( Sorry! but you are are really getting my last never). Linda niether the Dr. were walking in that trap Danny and the board set for them. I wasn't even there, and I know athat was a situation was something akin to the firey furnance. Just answer the questions.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]183842[/snapback]

And you wonder why 3ABN won't come here and post as you all ask???

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 8 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #432

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]183838[/snapback]

It certainly is. An eye witness account reports that one of Directors of 3ABN is playing safe these days by now eagerly promoting another TV network. Perhaps this 3ABN board member already realizes that 3ABN will not be able to continue very long under the present leadership, but knows who will soon be taking it's place?

Perhaps you ought to follow the example of this 3ABN board member before everything gets too ridiculous?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 8 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #433

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 03:31 PM) [snapback]183844[/snapback]

J. I am not trying to make it "seem" like anything. You ask if one of several of us were there? I answered honestly and to the best of my recollection. This is not a courtroom and you are not the opposing attorney, grilling me, on the stand. Much less asking why I did or did not do something.
The board meeting was Sunday not monday and as to my opinion did get the email in question, he had his laptop with him and in fact, said he used it to print out something. In fact, several somethings were printed out. So why wouldn't he get the email
As to your question that it seems like they were expected "seems like" again, I can give you my opinion of what I think happened but cannot swear to it. Afterall, that was 3 years ago. If I remember correctly it was LS that contacted DS and said something to the affect that "something big" was going to come down at camp meeting, and he would see.....
So, did they know what was coming? NO. But were they on the alert? Yes. Sure enough when the man in question walked in, that certainly was enough to go on high alert, after her threat.
I have tried to answer the questions that I have the answers to the best of my recollection. If that is not good enough for you, you might actually want to get off your posterior and do some checking for yourself. Maybe Clay could help you since neither of you have done anything on this board except agree with the lindanites post and disagree with the dannyites. Neither of you have brought anything to the table.

the distraction won't work.... answer the questions......don't try to put it off on others....

Why did you stand by while she was being thrown under the bus?

Can you limit your response to just those two questions?

If you can't maybe wwjd can? or Lee? or Cindy? or any of the other clones......

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 8 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #434

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 8 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]183858[/snapback]

the distraction won't work.... answer the questions......don't try to put it off on others....

Why did you stand by while she was being thrown under the bus?

Can you limit your response to just those two questions?

If you can't maybe wwjd can? or Lee? or Cindy? or any of the other clones......

You ask these same questions in another post. I answered them. Go find it.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 8 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #435

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 04:08 PM) [snapback]183860[/snapback]

You ask these same questions in another post. I answered them. Go find it.

no you didnt answer it, thats why I am asking again....

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church