Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10266&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:49 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton, think about this for a moment....
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 5 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

E'ry now and then I do this when I think I made a good pernt.....

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 3 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]143180[/snapback]

Ooooo you are throwin' down now....

Seriously - the world would be "just a bit" different...why?

Because there is nothing new under the sun....someone else would be the "Danny" or "Robert" or whatever.....

Yep I said it....

Whut?

huh.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 5 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 5 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]143401[/snapback]

He use to be as tall as Linda.
He is now a bit shorter then Linda.
Now you know. giggle.gif

no I don't.... how tall is Linda?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 5 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

I'm gonna take an educated guess here as I have seen them both. I think Linda is around 5'7" & yes if memory serves me Danny is shorter than her.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 5 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Aug 5 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]143433[/snapback]

I'm gonna take an educated guess here as I have seen them both. I think Linda is around 5'7" & yes if memory serves me Danny is shorter than her.

ahhhh that's what I was thinking... a short man.... Napoleon Complex perhaps? Maybe Re' will give us a profile of men who suffer with that particular problem..... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 6 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 3 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]143193[/snapback]

your reply suggests that the entire world is acquainted with Mr. Shelton.... is that what you would like for us to believe? (and yes I yanking on a chain or two, stirring the pot as it were)

The average member doesn't have a clue what is going on at 3ABN, other than the fact that Danny divorced Linda for being unfaithful to him. Some don't even know that he is also married again.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
calvin
post Aug 6 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #21

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 5 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]143446[/snapback]

ahhhh that's what I was thinking... a short man.... Napoleon Complex perhaps? Maybe Re' will give us a profile of men who suffer with that particular problem..... dunno.gif

Yep, could be a classic case of "little man disease"

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 8 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #22

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 5 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]143446[/snapback]

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 6 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]143576[/snapback]

Yep, could be a classic case of "little man disease"

NAPOLEON COMPLEX PER WIKIPEDIA<<---Click Here!

"...Typically people with this complex will compensate in many ways, reaching beyond their personal performance. A person with a Napoleon Complex may set pictures in their home to lower levels and make other such accommodations which will enable them to feel taller in their surroundings.

Compensatory behavior exhibited by those with a Napoleon complex may also include being overly aggressive or argumentative and a need to over-achieve, which all serve to give the person a sense of greater self worth...."

NAPOLEON COMPLEX per the Urban Dictionary <<---Click Here!

After hearing that Linda is significantly taller than Danny...one must wonder (if mentally) this is a prime source of his behaviors toward women and women he has been married to/involved with directly.

To confirm this as diagnosis more analysis should be done - but I guess one good question would be was his 1st wife shorter than him? If so.....
dunno.gif
....we are getting close....

yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 8 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

giggle.gif
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 8 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]143911[/snapback]

NAPOLEON COMPLEX PER WIKIPEDIA<<---Click Here!

"...Typically people with this complex will compensate in many ways, reaching beyond their personal performance. A person with a Napoleon Complex may set pictures in their home to lower levels and make other such accommodations which will enable them to feel taller in their surroundings.

Compensatory behavior exhibited by those with a Napoleon complex may also include being overly aggressive or argumentative and a need to over-achieve, which all serve to give the person a sense of greater self worth...."

NAPOLEON COMPLEX per the Urban Dictionary <<---Click Here!

After hearing that Linda is significantly taller than Danny...one must wonder (if mentally) this is a prime source of his behaviors toward women and women he has been married to/involved with directly.

To confirm this as diagnosis more analysis should be done - but I guess one good question would be was his 1st wife shorter than him? If so.....
dunno.gif
....we are getting close....

yes.gif

They were the same height when they married, and Linda always wore flats, Danny wore cowboy boots or something to give him some height, but he has been shrinking some over the past years, and he would be "blessed" to be at 5'7 now, but it probably shorter then that. I have that from a "credible" source

AND, his first wife was 4'10 - REALLY short! Melody is only 5' tall. I have this too from a credible source Ü

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 8 2006, 07:29 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 8 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #24

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Okay...so he has had a bit of Napoleon Complex w/ Linda...

Is steadily "shrinking" due to age/?

Was taller than his previous wives...as they were way...WAY...(gasp!) shorter than him....

Hmmmmm....... scratchchin.gif

Am I close?

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 8 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Aug 8 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]143925[/snapback]

Okay...so he has had a bit of Napoleon Complex w/ Linda...

Is steadily "shrinking" due to age/?

Was taller than his previous wives...as they were way...WAY...(gasp!) shorter than him....

Hmmmmm....... scratchchin.gif

Am I close?

snack.gif

quite close...... its Napoleon through and through....

--------------------

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 9 2006, 07:29 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

A strange thing about Danny. He can stand before an audience and try to cover his mistakes by stressing his lack of education and his inability to speak accordingly. He does it with a way of making the people feel attached to him because of it. He used to say that Linda kept him in line to keep him from saying the wrong thing. This kind of behaviour will always indear the speaker to his listeners. Never think that it comes from the heart--it is a way of charming the people to make them feel that he is bigger than he really is. Then he will say "God spoke to me and told me to say or do whatever." When he thinks that he has his arms securely wrapped around the ' grey hair' audience, then he starts talking about his need for money to keep 3ABN afloat. He is a very small complex salesman.

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 9 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,016

As someone who has met Danny on many occasions, I can assure you that he is of a small nature. As for his height, Danny is 5'7". By comparison, Linda is just over 5'8".

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church