Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10304&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:08 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Who Is It?, A 3ABN guessing game
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 9 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]144073[/snapback]

hiya.gif pick me! hiya.gif pick me! hiya.gif

That would be Tommy Shelton... who is not allowed to live in the state of Illinois...
He moved to Virginia and had problems there too... that is why he is now living just south of Illinois in Kentucky...
and of course brother Danny helped bail him out of his predicaments

Hey, before you dish out points to PT for the brilliant guess, PT did not mention WHY Tommy was booted from IL, who all made the deal to get him FREEDOM from his crime, so, if that is part of the answer, I will give PT fair chance to finish the answer before I tell flirt.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 9 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]144073[/snapback]

hiya.gif pick me! hiya.gif pick me! hiya.gif

That would be Tommy Shelton... who is not allowed to live in the state of Illinois...
He moved to Virginia and had problems there too... that is why he is now living just south of Illinois in Kentucky...
and of course brother Danny helped bail him out of his predicaments

PaperTigers, 10 pts for identifying the wolf in sheep's clothing. An additional 30 pts for revealing the following:

1. Tommy is not allowed to live in the state of Illinois and currently resides in Kentucky.
2. His predatory behavior is a reoccurring situation: Illinois, Virginia, etc.
3. Family members have stepped in to extradite him from the situation before formal charges were filed, therefore no criminal record.

PaperTigers, an additional 30 pts if you can tell the part Goldie, Danny and Tommy's mother played in the Illinois incidents.

Additional information: Tommy was a minister in another denomination during the time these incidents occurred and also served as a school principal. So much for the old way of remembering principal from principle: the head of a school is p-r-i-n-c-i-p-a-l because he is your pal. A pal would never do that to a child.

This post has been edited by sister: Aug 9 2006, 07:13 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 9 2006, 07:46 PM) [snapback]144077[/snapback]

Hey, before you dish out points to PT for the brilliant guess, PT did not mention WHY Tommy was booted from IL, who all made the deal to get him FREEDOM from his crime, so, if that is part of the answer, I will give PT fair chance to finish the answer before I tell flirt.gif

The more witnesses, the more plausible the truth becomes. You both will receive equal points for answering. I am sure people need to hear the truth more than once. It doesn't always sink in the first time. Go ahead Soneshineonme, make my day... Let's bring the Shelton Gang's secrets out into the light of day. NO MORE SECRETS, NO MORE VICTIMS.

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 9 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

I don't know what part Goldie played in it, I received my information from one of the people that went to the school that Tommy was the principal of!!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 9 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]144090[/snapback]

I don't know what part Goldie played in it, I received my information from one of the people that went to the school that Tommy was the principal of!!

My understanding is the Goldie made the deal with the parents of the boys he molested, that if she were to get Tommy out of the state, not to return, that they would be willing not to press charges. Now, there may have been some money involved for their "pain and suffering" but I can not say for sure. dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 9 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]144090[/snapback]

PaperTigers, 15 pts. for bringing a another source to confirm this information. spoton.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 9 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]144093[/snapback]

My understanding is the Goldie made the deal with the parents of the boys he molested, that if she were to get Tommy out of the state, not to return, that they would be willing not to press charges. Now, there may have been some money involved for their "pain and suffering" but I can not say for sure. dunno.gif

30 pts for correctly stating the part Goldie played in securing her son's freedom and allowing him further opportunities to "work" with children, first in Illinois, then in Virginia. Now he is back working in Illinois, but officially living in Kentucky. I do not think this is what the parents of his victims had in mind when they agreed not to press charges.

Now to top off this sorry saga, Tommy comes to work at 3ABN and of course Danny is fully aware of his brothers actions. What is one of Tommy's duties at 3ABN? He is in charge of music for Kid's Time, working with children again. Do the parents of the children who come to record at 3ABN know Tommy's background? No. He has never been convicted of his crime, his family has made sure of that, so he is not listed anywhere as having a history of this type of behavior.

PaperTigers, you worked on Kid's Time, what did you think of the situation?

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

NEWS FLASH

I have just received the following document from the author of "The Televangelist", Jorgen VanBraun.

I will make the following comments before you read this post: This situation is currently taking place at the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The truth of the statements within the narrative has been verified by a reliable independent source who chooses to remain anonymous at this time. Send a copy of this document to your entire email list. Get the message out to the church at large. It is time for this "shadow man", who uses his vast wealth to sway the decisions of the church, to be revealed. Why does he continue to back Danny Shelton?

Okay People, time to name names. 100 pts a name, except the victim, this brave girl has suffered enough. Let us all pray for her protection, Danny knows who she is and there is no way to predict what he would be willing to do to try and stop her testimony.

The Contributor
Jorgen VanBraun

Along the hallowed halls of the headquarters of the World Conference of the Church, the atmosphere is hushed, yet alive with activity. Pastors, administrators, visitors, people from every part of the globe are here conducting the business of the Church. Also here today is a robust, energetic man from the central west. Today the Contributor, the Church’s wealthiest donor, will be meeting with a number of top leaders.

Over the years the Contributor’s donations to the Church have totaled more millions of dollars than we can imagine, and everyone here is anxious to take a larger piece of the pie. The World Missions department has always come out on top. Today the Contributor has something weighing on his mind. His close friend and associate, the Televangelist, has a dark cloud hanging over his head. He has been exposed through various mediums for the charlatan that he is. His many years of lies and manipulation are catching up with him. Now, a young woman has produced documented proof that she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by the Televangelist during his second marriage. This documentation has been sent to many of the leaders in the Church, and the time has come that they can no longer turn a blind eye. The man who was once their poster child, and was considered the face of the Church by the Church’s foremost evangelist, is now becoming a liability. If they continue to support him, and allow that he is the face of the church, this newest scandal of his will bring them down with him. The Contributor knows this, and has determined that he will force the Church into compliance with the Televangelist.

Sitting in the spacious office of the President of the World Conference, the Contributor bluntly tells the President that if the Church takes any action against the Televangelist, or does anything that would damage, or undermine him, the Church will not receive another penny of his money for World Missions. Considering that the World Missions budget comes primarily from the Contributor, the President knows that the Church will be rocked to its foundations by the loss of this man’s money. What will he do? What will the Church do?

Back at the compound, the Televangelist leans back in a large couch. His eyes drift over to where a new step-daughter is playing and his lips curl in a slight smile. He reaches over and pats his new wife on the thigh, as he watches the little girl play. Memory takes him back over the years to another step-daughter.

What will the Church do? This question remains unanswered. The decision has yet to be made.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 9 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]144100[/snapback]

NEWS FLASH

I have just received the following document from the author of "The Televangelist", Jorgen VanBraun.

I will make the following comments before you read this post: This situation is currently taking place at the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The truth of the statements within the narrative has been verified by a reliable independent source who chooses to remain anonymous at this time. Send a copy of this document to your entire email list. Get the message out to the church at large. It is time for this "shadow man", who uses his vast wealth to sway the decisions of the church, to be revealed. Why does he continue to back Danny Shelton?

Okay People, time to name names. 100 pts a name, except the victim, this brave girl has suffered enough. Let us all pray for her protection, Danny knows who she is and there is no way to predict what he would be willing to do to try and stop her testimony.
The Contributor
Jorgen VanBraun

Along the hallowed halls of the headquarters of the World Conference of the Church, the atmosphere is hushed, yet alive with activity. Pastors, administrators, visitors, people from every part of the globe are here conducting the business of the Church. Also here today is a robust, energetic man from the central west. Today the Contributor, the Church’s wealthiest donor, will be meeting with a number of top leaders.

Over the years the Contributor’s donations to the Church have totaled more millions of dollars than we can imagine, and everyone here is anxious to take a larger piece of the pie. The World Missions department has always come out on top. Today the Contributor has something weighing on his mind. His close friend and associate, the Televangelist, has a dark cloud hanging over his head. He has been exposed through various mediums for the charlatan that he is. His many years of lies and manipulation are catching up with him. Now, a young woman has produced documented proof that she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by the Televangelist during his second marriage. This documentation has been sent to many of the leaders in the Church, and the time has come that they can no longer turn a blind eye. The man who was once their poster child, and was considered the face of the Church by the Church’s foremost evangelist, is now becoming a liability. If they continue to support him, and allow that he is the face of the church, this newest scandal of his will bring them down with him. The Contributor knows this, and has determined that he will force the Church into compliance with the Televangelist.

Sitting in the spacious office of the President of the World Conference, the Contributor bluntly tells the President that if the Church takes any action against the Televangelist, or does anything that would damage, or undermine him, the Church will not receive another penny of his money for World Missions. Considering that the World Missions budget comes primarily from the Contributor, the President knows that the Church will be rocked to its foundations by the loss of this man’s money. What will he do? What will the Church do?

Back at the compound, the Televangelist leans back in a large couch. His eyes drift over to where a new step-daughter is playing and his lips curl in a slight smile. He reaches over and pats his new wife on the thigh, as he watches the little girl play. Memory takes him back over the years to another step-daughter.

What will the Church do? This question remains unanswered. The decision has yet to be made.

THE CONTRIBUTOR (aka The Protector) = GARWIN MCNEILIUS thumbdown.gif
Alright church leaders - what's more important? Who are you going to serve, GOD or MAMMON? They are making that choice now. Pray for them. The devil is powerful, but God is MORE powerful - If they listen to their God. Who will be their god? scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 9 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

WOW!! it gets more and more interesting..
as far as Tommy working with KIDS TIME... when i found out he was going to be in charge of the music for the kids and play for them on the set and be very involved... i honestly threw up... it makes me sick just thinking about it... the poor parents have NO IDEA!!! what is working with their kids...
it's just not right

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 9 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 9 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]144101[/snapback]

THE CONTRIBUTOR (aka The Protector) = GARWIN MCNEILIUS thumbdown.gif
Alright church leaders - what's more important? Who are you going to serve, GOD or MAMMON? They are making that choice now. Pray for them. The devil is powerful, but God is MORE powerful - If they listen to their God. Who will be their god? scratchchin.gif

IPB Image

Garwin McNeilus? The former concrete and garbage truck manufacturer in Dodge Center, Minnesota?

Is this person in Silver Spring, Maryland, at the Adventist World Church Headquarters, waving his dollar bills at the ministers?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 9 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]144103[/snapback]

Garwin McNeilus? The former concrete and garbage truck manufacturer in Dodge Center, Minnesota?

Is this person in Silver Spring, Maryland, at the Adventist World Church Headquarters, waving his dollar bills at the ministers?

That would be AFFIRMATIVE thumbdown.gif
And while the church headquaters is trying to decide if they want his money anymore, I hope they remember HE is PART of the PROBLEM in the first place. That should make their decision EASY. Trust God boys - that's what He's waiting for you to do - are you going to pass the test?

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 9 2006, 10:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 9 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]144103[/snapback]

IPB Image

He sure is Panama Pete. But the real question is: why is Garwin McNeilus pimping a sexual predator to the GC with the threat of removing the vast amount of funds he would normally contribute to the World Missions Department, unless they back off and allow Danny Shelton to continue the evil practices that he has hidden for so long behind the scenes at 3ABN? Is all the hype about McNeilus and his heart for missions nothing more than PR? Are his contributions merely a tactic to control the church? What binds Garwin McNeilus to Danny Shelton?

This post has been edited by sister: Aug 9 2006, 10:38 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 9 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]144105[/snapback]

He sure is Panama Pete. But the real question is: why is Garwin McNeilus pimping a sexual predator to the GC with the threat of removing the vast amount of funds he would normally contribute to the World Missions Department, unless they back off and allow Danny Shelton to continue the evil practices that he has hidden for so long behind the scenes at 3ABN? Is all the hype about McNeilus and his heart for missions nothing more than PR? Are his contributions merely a tactic to control the church? What binds Garwin McNeilus to Danny Shelton?

I wonder if the people who know the answer to this question would like to reveal it?
There's something very fishy about this. furious.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #45

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 9 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]144100[/snapback]

NEWS FLASH

The Contributor
Jorgen VanBraun

So, two members of the Shelton Gang have been revealed to be sexual predators. The only difference is the gender of their victims. It is time for the entire administration of 3ABN, including the board to be swept clean. I pray the GC will remember that their Father in Heaven owns the cattle on a thousand hills and ask "The Contributor" to close the door on his way out.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church