Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10731&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:55:03 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Turkish Hacker, BlackSDA was unavailable for awhile today.
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 8 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

MSDAOL is up and running again.

I still have things to do on it, but it seems to be up and running with all the topic data intact. smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 8 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Praise God, Daryl!!! That'll teach that pesky hacker! He can't keep us down! tongue.gif
QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Sep 8 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]150750[/snapback]

MSDAOL is up and running again.

I still have things to do on it, but it seems to be up and running with all the topic data intact. smile.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 8 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 8 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]150752[/snapback]

Praise God, Daryl!!! That'll teach that pesky hacker! He can't keep us down! tongue.gif

Regarding our new registrant "crestor----"

http://www.adrugrecall.com/news/crestor-dangerous.html

Despite New Info, Crestor Still Dangerous

March 15, 2006

The consumer advocacy group Public Citizen announced this week that despite new reports about the heart benefits of cholesterol drug Crestor, this drug is still dangerous and should not be prescribed to patients.

On March 13, 2006, professionals at the American College of Cardiology meeting presented findings indicating that the blockbuster statin Crestor may reverse the development of plaque build-up in the artery walls, which puts patients at high risk of a heart attack.

The study looked at 349 patients, a relatively small patient sample, and was conducted for a relatively short duration. Public Citizen has added criticism about the study, stating that the research was not randomized and did not refute any past evidence of the serious and unique risks associated with Crestor.

Despite new findings, there is still NO evidence that Crestor poses a unique benefit for heart patients. Rather, findings have only shown, thus far, that Crestor poses the unique risks of serious and possibly fatal muscle and kidney damage.

The authors of the recent study admit that the plaque-reducing benefit of Crestor is probably the same for other statin drugs, HOWEVER, those drugs have NOT been linked to serious life threatening side effects.

Public Citizen also points out that the dose used in the study-40 milligrams-is a dose the FDA recommends ONLY be prescribed after lower doses have failed to adequately reduce LDL cholesterol. Therefore, the group points out, it is unlikely that many of the lower risk patients in the study would have been a good candidate for this high, and more dangerous, dose.

The researchers, whose findings will appear in the April 5 th issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association, have also failed to assert that doctors should switch patients to Crestor in light of this new information.

Crestor, made by AstraZeneca, is a top selling cholesterol medication, which has been linked to a fatal muscle condition called rhabdomyolysis and severe kidney damage. Despite these serious risks, and pleading from groups like Public Citizen, the FDA and AstraZeneca have failed to protect patients by taking this dangerous drug off the market.

This drug should not be prescribed and should never have been approved by the FDA in the first place, according to Public Citizen. If you would like to learn more about the serious risks associated with Crestor or you have been injured by this drug, you may wish to contact a qualified attorney.
For more information on Crestor danger, please contact us .

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 8 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

I just discovered that the Flashchat part of MSDAOL was also hacked, and is still hacked. Now I will need to figure out how to correct that one, however, I am not burdened to do that right away, but as time allows.

Fixed.

That was a lot easier than I thought. smile.gif

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 8 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #35

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Sep 8 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]150770[/snapback]

I just discovered that the Flashchat part of MSDAOL was also hacked, and is still hacked. Now I will need to figure out how to correct that one, however, I am not burdened to do that right away, but as time allows.

Fixed.

That was a lot easier than I thought. smile.gif

the chat here was down for a bit Daryl because its still vulnerable to hackers....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 8 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

I have now, hopefully, disabled it at MSDAOL.

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Sep 8 2006, 07:18 PM

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 8 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

I just learned that TRO (The Remnant OnLine) was also hacked on Wednesday, and they are not back up yet. They are using an older cgi script and don't even have any type of a chat room, therefore, we had better keep our backups up to date.

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 13 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Calvin,

I was just informed by my service provider that as a result of the hack at MSDAOL, it was also sending out spam emails of some sort, therefore, you may also want to ask your service provider to make sure that isn't happening at your site.

They also informed me the spam emails stopped the day I replaced the affected hacked files.

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Sep 13 2006, 07:31 PM

--------------------

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Sep 15 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

Whoa! It seems to be open season for discussion board communities!!! For shame!!

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church