Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10995&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:26:56 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Response To Awesumtenor And Nuggie, to comments made in the closed "Danny on 3ABN" thread..
saharafan
post Sep 24 2006, 07:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,114

awesumtenor, your last two posts to me were very rude, very aggressive, and very judgmental. You not only totaly misunderstand and misinterpret me, you seem to turn everything I say to mean its complete oposite.

You indirectly claim by your judgements of me that you know my secret thoughts and hidden intentions concerning everything that I posted, and that they are all evil, or bad.

You are WRONG, totaly wrong with EVERYTHING that you said about me and the intentions of my postings.

I do not at all accept your criticism because the spirit and nature and kind of your criticism of me is very similar to the criticism leveled by some against Linda Shelton when they accuse her that she didn't want to break up her "inappropriate relationship" with the Norwegian doctor to save her marriage; only the intensity for sure is much different.

I feel victimized by you because you accuse me personally (is this what "ad hominem" means?) in a very mean way.
By comparison, you kind of accuse me publically so that everybody can hear it, "JUST WHY HAVE YOU NOT YET STOPPED BEATING YOUR WIFE???", being at the same time completely ignorant of the fact that I am not even married.

Please try to stay on the sub-topic or present theme of this thread concerning the pentecostal developments at 3ABN and the "speaking in tongues".
You may object to and criticize my comments in my postings, you may criticize the quotations of EGW that I posted and their application, but please do not criticize me personally this way and do not judge my intentions that you are convinced you know better than I when you don't even know me at all.

----------------------------

Nuggie,
Thank you for your advice, you are probably right, it may have been wiser not to include it or to state it differently. I appreciate your comment.

I am very new to forums in general, BSDA is the first forum I realy took time to read anything on, and the first (and so far only one) that I have ever posted something on. I was brought to BSDA a few months ago by a link in one of S. Bacchiocchi's recent newsletters, because I wanted to learn more about what's going on at 3ABN and about the "divorce dispute". Originally I never thought that I would ever post anything here, I just wanted to get information. But when that "dreams and visions" thread came up, I felt strongly compelled and impressed to contribute and warn in order to help other readers not to be dangerously deceived; exactly the same is now true for this "speaking in tongues" theme here. It's really not at all about me and my "being right", it's about helping others and exposing doctrinal errors.

I added my "note" to the quotes because I didn't want to start again a discussion about the Spirit of Prophecy itself. I am very willing to discuss "on topic" the correct interpretation of those EGW quotations and their application to the present day glossolalia as practized by Pentecostals today, but I didn't want the discussion again to turn into discussing the inspiration and authority of Ellen White (and even the Bible, too) as it has happened last time I was quoting her here. The last time it almost turned a little bit into judging and ridiculing those who believe in her gift.

And I am still convinced that I would have gotten at least as much criticism, perhaps of a different nature, if I wouldn't have included it. But maybe, if I should ever post something like that again, I will think twice of what personal comment to write, and how to state it, if at all I will include one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 24 2006, 08:01 AM
Post #2

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

when a thread is closed it means that nothing else on that topic will be discussed at that moment.... starting a new thread to continue discussing the issues of the closed thread will cause you to be suspended..... as I said.... 24 hours and then we can revisit it, you can keep your comments until then.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church