Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11165&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:51:55 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reflections On How To Resolve The 3abn Issues.
justme
post Oct 8 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(Jewel50 @ Oct 8 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]155912[/snapback]

This sermon is not uploaded as of yet. Yesterday was Sabbath when they taped the sermon and today is Sunday so I would image no one is back at work until Monday. This is why I mentioned that I would image it would be uploaded soon. I would think no one is back to work at Amazing Facts until Monday and it may take them a few days to get it cleaned up and whatever they do before they upload it. You can keep checking the link and if I remember I will to and then post when it is uploaded.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen the sermon.

OH! I seeee. I thought it was all ready to watch. Apparently they can put it online as they are filming it. Then they upload it later. Was it "live" as you saw it?

What time did it come on, online, on Sabbath? Was it under a "link" somewhere on their website?
Thank you for your help.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jewel50
post Oct 9 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,871

QUOTE(justme @ Oct 8 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]155928[/snapback]

OH! I seeee. I thought it was all ready to watch. Apparently they can put it online as they are filming it. Then they upload it later. Was it "live" as you saw it?

What time did it come on, online, on Sabbath? Was it under a "link" somewhere on their website?
Thank you for your help.

You can watch both their Sabbath School and church service live on Sabbaths.

The Sabbath School comes on about 9:40 Pacific Standard time. and church service after that. You can go to their web page and they have a link to get to the page where you can get the live streaming.

Sacramento Central SDA Church

Watch Our Programs "Live" on the Internet

Jan 10, 2005 Sacramento Central Church broadcasts "Live" around the World each Sabbath morning! Visit our launching page by clicking on "Watch us Live" found on the homepage or under "Media" on the top menu bar.

Visit the page immediately at:
Sacramento's Live Streaming Link for Sabbaths

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Oct 10 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Clay @ Oct 8 2006, 01:55 AM) [snapback]155847[/snapback]

again the question must be asked, if 3abn is such a mess, why do you all continue to watch it? dunno.gif

To clarify this question a bit, the management may be a mess but some of the programs are excellent. I have received a real blessing from many of the programs that I have heard.

+Quote Post
justme
post Oct 10 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(Ralph @ Oct 10 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]156285[/snapback]

To clarify this question a bit, the management may be a mess but some of the programs are excellent. I have received a real blessing from many of the programs that I have heard.

I agree, Ralph. There are some good programs from other producers. Lately, opinions I hear about HOPE is that they are getting better and better. When 3ABN was new it had some struggles as well.

There's hope for HOPE! May more $$$ would give Hope more hope. I hope!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church