Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11283&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:51:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leave Danny Alone
howdy
post Oct 18 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,932

What has happened to those people who were promising a speedy solution to the 3abn thing? Has the whole thing turned out to be a farce? Where is Johan and his friends? Has Danny eliminated them? I'm feeling slightly abused hee now!

howdy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 18 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

It has been my experience tht people who offend in some way, shape, or form ALWAYS count on the passage of time. Then they, t heir supporters, and even those who agree that they are wrong will say for example, That was two years ago'. trying to make the eprson trying to hold them accountable seem silly and petty. What they are really saying is, " I got away with it two years ago, and you all need to get over it".

The other things "christians" who offend count on is out reluctance to call sin by it's name, and hold the person accountable until the right thing is done. First of all, the longer t heir deeds remain in darkness they escalate and fester. It odesn't even help if we "elude" to it, if it they are not directly confronted, they will continue.

So you asked what good is coming form this? What is the payoff? If nothing else Danny knows that somebody is aware of his offenses, and they are laid out before him. He cann't say that he was unaware of his actions. It is here in black and white for him to see.

Now, my suggestion to you is that you probably avail yourself to the other forums here are BSDA. They all existed long before 3ABN, and there is not one negative word about Danny in any of them

QUOTE(motivator @ Oct 18 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]157371[/snapback]

For those who disagree answer the question, what is the payoff in continuing to dwell upon this? What pleasure are we getting from reading all of this dirt? This is gossip, no way around it and God is not pleased. Matthew 7:12.
You know you like to hear this stuff. Tell God the truth!
How is that going to help the situation? Can we really believe this person. This is gossip and the truth is that a lot of people who are on this discussion board on this issue really get pleasure out of this drama. We love drama and once this dies away, we will look for another stimulus to feed our gossiping appetites.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Oct 18 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(howdy @ Oct 18 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]157380[/snapback]

What has happened to those people who were promising a speedy solution to the 3abn thing? Has the whole thing turned out to be a farce? Where is Johan and his friends? Has Danny eliminated them? I'm feeling slightly abused hee now!

howdy

Howdy Howdy!
I really don't recall anyone promising a "speedy solution" to this horrible mess, but I can tell you there is a solution in the works....there is nothing about this that is a farce, and Johann and all are still very much around, but also very busy with many things....Dan eliminating them?? Well, yes, I would say that is exactly what he is trying to do, in his usual ways, only more desperatly.... but it will not work anymore. Please don't feel abused, but do please pray for all involved. This is truely a mess, and it will not go away easily, but it is being dealt with as we speak. Hold tight!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
summertime
post Oct 19 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(motivator @ Oct 18 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]157369[/snapback]

I agree with you, but this has gone too far on this website and we need to discuss on better things. It seems to me that people don't have nothing better to do and the bottom of this is that this is gossip and we all know it!!!!
Motivator, I am wondering why you are following this subject with such zeal. You have to want to know all about it or you would not be writing about it. Are you for real---or for whom do you speak? You have a mouse that could carry you elsewhere---right? Let God do the judging.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Oct 19 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(howdy @ Oct 19 2006, 03:46 AM) [snapback]157380[/snapback]

howdy

Have been travelling. Not able to connect to the Internet all the time. It may seem like a lull at the moment, but thank God, there are more and more people at work, preparing a cleansing of the vehicles the Lord is using to proclaim a warning message to the world before it is too late. Thank you for your support by your prayers.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
justme
post Oct 24 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(motivator @ Oct 18 2006, 09:14 PM) [snapback]157375[/snapback]

(Laugh!!!!!!)
Who made you God to read my heart?

Motivator,
Welcome to BSDA. This place will cause you to think and use your mind. The frequent mention of "God" in your posts leads one to think you know Him personally, however, God has told us the in Isaiah that jealousy is a one very common sin. Isaiah also says that one get very jealous when see in another the vary sin he is covering up in himself. He sees his own sin the lives of others.

In light of this, one has to wonder why you harp on the issue of someone "playing God" when attaching motives to one's posts. You have pointed out that we should not "play God" by trying to read other people's minds/hearts.

Re read your posts one after another. That is exactly what you have been doing in your posts. You accuse others of "Playing God" and "Reading your heart". Yet you scold others for "enjoying the gossip"! Is that your way of "Playing God"? Has God given you the gift of "mind-reading", a power that ONLY GOD HAS?

That gift, the "gift" you have assumed upon yourself, comes from another source, one that rebelled against God thousands of years ago.

If you are dysfunctional here, it will become evident quickly. There are people here who can reason from cause to effect, without emotional involvement.

The fact remains, Danny, hisself claimed to have the power of discernment when he attached his own imaginings to the co-founder of 3ABN. He became jealous of her acceptance and talent and had to eliminate her through "manufactured stories and paid witnesses". Danny tries to destroy whatever he cannot control. Beware, you may be on his list, and not even know it, ..... yet.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Oct 25 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

Just me has said, "The fact remains, Danny, hisself claimed to have the power of discernment when he attached his own imaginings to the co-founder of 3ABN. He became jealous of her acceptance and talent and had to eliminate her through "manufactured stories and paid witnesses". Danny tries to destroy whatever he cannot control. Beware, you may be on his list, and not even know it, ..... yet."
[/quote]

Danny is destroying himself and 3ABN---maybe not in the totality of taking 3ABN off the air or removing 3ABN from off the face of TV. But just this weekend I was looking at some old tapes that I had made for distribution to friends who are unable or do not want to go to church each week. And I was made really sad when I was reminded of what 3ABN used to be and what it is today.

In past years I have watched 3ABN with great admiration and I felt that through them God was speaking to me when I could not attend the meetings or go to church. There were so many good programs that spoke of the love of God and the soon coming earth made new. Even though I now know of the deceit that was in the souls of many of the people speaking on 3ABN I still felt that it was a satellite placed in the heavens to tell others about the love of God for us poor sinful mortals on this earth.

Now I see the Founder (?) stealing the rights of his Cofounder and claiming that God speaks to him thus directing the things that the world sees on 3ABN. More and more the world is seeing him for what he is and more and more the view of what we see on 3ABN is floundering and becoming downright discouraging. Defensiveness and backbiting is seen spoken by the same people that I used to think were speaking for God. People who were admired, at least by me, are turned off because I know that the things that they may be saying are not really coming from honest Christian hearts. These people speak well and think wrong. I know that some good people are still seen on 3ABN but if any of you can just watch a tape from 4 years ago and then watch a day of live 3ABN today, you would see the difference. Probably 3ABN will survive and probably Dan Shelton will survive somewhere and someplace with his new family---but God knows the difference and he will judge Danny and Brandy as he sees them and records their hearts and actions in the books of heaven. He knows why they did what they did when they eliminated Linda for their own purposes. I expect 3ABN to survive but I also know that those who have lied, stolen reputations and money and think that they will make it right someday should not wait too long to make their sins right with God. After rewatching the recorded videos of a few years ago, it makes me really sick when I think of what 3ABN has become today. We need to pray for all the good people who may still be at 3ABN but we also need to pray for the revival of what 3ABN was really meant to be. Linda should still be there encouraging the viewers every morning---she made 3ABN what it used to be. Somebody, if not Linda, needs to restore it to what it was. God must be very sad.

This post has been edited by summertime: Oct 25 2006, 03:51 PM

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Oct 28 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Oct 18 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]157368[/snapback]

Hard to tell who he speaks for blink.gif

I can make a guess tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church