Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11750&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:48:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asi And Resolution., Issues in resolution.
calvin
post Dec 11 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #16

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 11 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]163024[/snapback]

Calvin, here's the scoop.

Back in mid-August Gailon discovered the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations. He thought they were a hoax and then discovered that they were credible. He began interviewing lots of people and discovered all kinds of things both related and unrelated to Linda.

He then began sending out emails about the situation, and that caught some people's attention. 3ABN was then strongly urged to bring about some sort of resolution through an independent review of the allegations, and involving ASI was a logical choice.

I heard that Danny objected to that, but his board voted to do it anyway. I don't know if that is true. Maybe it isn't. (Gailon said he got that from someone within 3ABN.) But we do know that 3ABN did indeed request ASI to perform a review.

But Danny has made it crystal clear in his correspondence with me that he does not intend ASI to review anything but he and Linda's situation.

Thus, even the very allegations that got all this started to begin with, namely, the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations, Danny indicates in his correspondence with me that ASI will not be allowed to look into. He hopes to be exonerated by the rview, and then use the ASI decision to make all the rest of the allegations go away.

He's dreaming.

Ah, so it was the Board. Thank you! I hope the Board will demand that the other mess be investigated as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 11 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(calvin @ Dec 11 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]163054[/snapback]

Ah, so it was the Board. Thank you! I hope the Board will demand that the other mess be investigated as well.

If we ignore the Linda issue, there are at least two other major issues, one being the Tommy Shelton allegations, that the board never investigated themselves. So if ASI investigated them, that would be the first time they got investigated.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Dec 11 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 11 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]163037[/snapback]

and that is the rub for me.... in a divorce exspouses usually get significantly more unless there is a pre-nup... so instead of 2 years we should be talking half of the marital assets....

I just want to say that I have so much enjoyed these Christmas backgrounds on BSDA. Thank you, Calvin for brightening a very dreary Xmas for me. But I also want to say that Linda did not have a 'job'. I believe that the Illinois courts have said that 3ABN is a family business of which Linda was the co-founder. Danny thinks that 3ABN is his baby--so Linda is the co-owner of the baby, (so to speak) She should have half of all marital assets. I have heard Danny say that when 3ABN was started he was a poor country boy. If he had nothing when they were married and started 3ABN, then Linda should have received 1/2 of everything of which they were co-owners.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Dec 11 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(summertime @ Dec 11 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]163067[/snapback]

I just want to say that I have so much enjoyed these Christmas backgrounds on BSDA. Thank you, Calvin for brightening a very dreary Xmas for me. But I also want to say that Linda did not have a 'job'. I believe that the Illinois courts have said that 3ABN is a family business of which Linda was the co-founder. Danny thinks that 3ABN is his baby--so Linda is the co-owner of the baby, (so to speak) She should have half of all marital assets. I have heard Danny say that when 3ABN was started he was a poor country boy. If he had nothing when they were married and started 3ABN, then Linda should have received 1/2 of everything of which they were co-owners.

Yes, I agree! She deserves much more.

I hear so much about the marriage. That is what Danny wants so people will forget about all the other major problems.

To Everyone;

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

There is where the answers are. I am starting to be very concerned for the safety of people at 3ABN. It is becoming very clear that Danny has some very real issues. Danny is not going to be a fall guy. He will find someone to go down for him or he will loose it and blame it all on someone else and may cause harm to that person. It has become clear to me that Danny is not balanced in his thoughts.

I am reading a book titled, "Why Does He Do That?" by Lundy Bancroft. It is a wonderful read! I think every woman/man should read this book, whether she/he has been abused or not, to become acquainted with how an abuser thinks. It is a real eye opener. From Danny's emails I believer Linda was abused in several ways.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
roxe
post Dec 12 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Fran @ Dec 11 2006, 09:03 PM) [snapback]163083[/snapback]

It is becoming very clear that Danny has some very real issues... <snip> It has become clear to me that Danny is not balanced in his thoughts.

from what I've read here, since Molly and ET have Danny convinced that he is a prophet and everything he thinks, dreams, says and does is straight from God, he is opening himself wide for satan to take control... except it would be almost impossible to convince Danny of that, since satan knows how to make people think that it REALLY is God.

Danny needs strong intercessory prayer for the Holy Spirit to remove satan's hold on him, surround him with holy angels, open his eyes to what is really happening to him, put a strong desire for repentance and new birth, and to turn his life and this entire mess over to God to straighten up to His glory.

wonder what would happen if all of us reading these threads would pick one day a week to fast and pray for this...

where is the Lord God of Elijah?

let's start asking Him for Danny's soul... to mend this broken person.

roxe

This post has been edited by roxe: Dec 12 2006, 10:43 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church