Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12030&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Walt admit in writing that Danny Gave -, Bogus information on Tommy?
PeacefulBe
post Jan 7 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 7 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]168296[/snapback]

I question your entire "investigation" based on your deceptive methods of presenting your "findings." I have offered limited evidence of how you have done this and you have yet to address it in any significant way. If you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than the faithful few here, then be honest in the presentation of your "investigation." Don't try and do our thinking for us!

- fhb

FHB

I understand the point you are making but I’m not sure it merits the depth and breadth of the scrutiny you are devoting to it. Some, certainly – but to this extend, I don’t think so. While the way Bob Pickle “spins” the information he has collected might prove puzzling, confusing or even less than honest to some readers, I believe most have the intelligence to draw the same conclusions on their own. Green Cochoa posted a brilliant opinion on this earlier. I would prefer that Bob would refrain from the type of spin that you find objectionable because I fear it can divert attention away from the valuable information he is posting. However I think it is also important for him to state conclusions he has personally reached in weighing the evidence. They can be most thought provoking and I value his opinions.

I personally doubt that Bob Pickle has any hidden agenda by posting some material in an edited manner. I do agree, however, that evidence would best be presented in its entirety so that there is no hint of suspicion as to the reason for the missing content. This forum has an unlimited amount of digital space so it will not be in danger of filling up without careful use. No matter the length of the submission, most are willing to plow through the information on their own.

As for questioning his entire investigation because of his method of presentation, I think that’s a bit of a stretch. To discredit this important information that often verifies itself just because you don’t approve of Bob’s style is careless and dangerous in my opinion. You don’t like Bob’s presentation, fine. Let the information stand or fall on its own merits.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions of the information the investigation is producing because I value your opinion as well.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 7 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]168296[/snapback]

I question your entire "investigation" based on your deceptive methods of presenting your "findings." I have offered limited evidence of how you have done this and you have yet to address it in any significant way. If you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than the faithful few here, then be honest in the presentation of your "investigation." Don't try and do our thinking for us!

- fhb

I question your logic (using the term loosely) and you have offered nothing but smoke and mirrors.... likewise you don't try to do our thinking for us..... as for being taken seriously, FHB most see you for what you are, a defender of Danny.... you answer the question that Re' has asked multiple times.....

Would you want Tommy Shelton babysitting your children? Especially your male children?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 9 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

I don't believe FHB is trying to do your thinking. He is bringing up valid points that intelligent people would bring up in trying to sort out the truth. If what is said here is truthful, then there should be no problem in checking it out more thoroughly.

Truth can stand to be scrutinized carefully.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 9 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 9 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]168632[/snapback]

Truth can stand to be scrutinized carefully.

Then kwitcherbeefin' about people's scrutinizing what has come out of Danny's camp as purported truth.

If it is truth, it will stand and there is no need for you and others to attempt to prevent others from scrutinizing it.

If it is not truth, no amount of obfuscation, cajolings or threats will change that.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 9 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 9 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]168632[/snapback]

... points that intelligent people would bring up in trying to sort out the truth.

I'd still like to get your reply about my comments about your suggestion that if Tommy's alleged victims who were minors were "consenting," that would somehow affect whther he should have one of the most important positions at 3ABN.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 9 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #21

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 9 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]168648[/snapback]

I'd still like to get your reply about my comments about your suggestion that if Tommy's alleged victims who were minors were "consenting," that would somehow affect whther he should have one of the most important positions at 3ABN.

Me too.

I also would like to know since they were "consenting" children - would you allow your own children to consent?

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 9 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

]
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 9 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]168692[/snapback]

Me too.

I also would like to know since they were "consenting" children - would you allow your own children to consent?

snack.gif

NO WAY!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church