Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12277&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:25:00 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eye Witness - Of What?
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

Okay - okay. I'm sure this is going to be a heated thread.

But I just have to ask...what exactly have you been an "eye witness" to, Eye Witness?

Did you witness...
Linda's thoughts?
Linda's feelings for Dan?
Linda's phone calls to the doctor?
Linda's trip to the Norway?
Linda's act of "spiritual adultery"

Or perhaps...
What Dan told you Linda thought?
What Dan told you Linda felt for him?
What Dan told you about the phone calls?
What Dan told you about the trip to Norway?
What Dan told you about "spiritual adultery?"

Or what about...
The infamous birthday party without Linda?
The prophetic demon?

Have you actually witness anything relevant? scratchchin.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 01:19 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

[
Have you actually witness anything relevant?
[/quote]

Excellent question hoty. Some of us wonder the same about you. You have said several times that you were an eyewitness. Did you:
Ever see Danny or Linda for that matter, take money that didn't belong to them?
Did you see a "beauty queen" waiting in the wings BEFORE the marriage blew up?
Did you see Danny's brother molest anyone?
Did you hear Danny tell Linda she was "an old dishrag?"
Have you ever sat in on a 3ABN board meeting?
Have you ever saw any behavior out of Dr. Walt Thompson that would lead you to believe that he would just "accept" corrupt behavior?
Have you ever seen Danny so intimidate Mr. Ewing that he would feel he has to lie on national TV?

Have you actually witnessed anything relevant? Or is it more that you didn't like someone's attitude or maybe you got called on the carpet for something, or thought you were treated unfairly in some situation or maybe you just have better ideas on how things should be done????

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 26 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]172731[/snapback]

[
Excellent question hoty. Some of us wonder the same about you. You have said several times that you were an eyewitness. Did you:
Have you ever saw any behavior out of Dr. Walt Thompson that would lead you to believe that he would just "accept" corrupt behavior?
Have you ever seen Danny so intimidate Mr. Ewing that he would feel he has to lie on national TV?

Have you actually witnessed anything relevant? Or is it more that you didn't like someone's attitude or maybe you got called on the carpet for something, or thought you were treated unfairly in some situation or maybe you just have better ideas on how things should be done????

HOTY;

This is genuine BAIT. Don't fall for it.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 03:01 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 26 2007, 02:39 AM) [snapback]172739[/snapback]

HOTY;

This is genuine BAIT. Don't fall for it.

Fran, was it bait when hoty ask those questions of eyewitness?

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 26 2007, 03:58 AM
Post #5

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 03:01 AM) [snapback]172744[/snapback]

Sure, it was. We crave knowledge! Keep posting! This is my bait!! Are you going to fall for it?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 26 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #6

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 03:01 AM) [snapback]172744[/snapback]

Bystander were you baiting us when you said you would leave? Or was that a little white lie? tiresome you are....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 26 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 02:19 AM) [snapback]172731[/snapback]

[

I should have bolded "something relevant" and added the caption "to which to claim to know." I asked EW what they witnessed to make them an "eye witness." But as usual it's all about smoke screens.

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 26 2007, 02:12 PM

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 26 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

And just exactly why should we believe anything that Bystander says? Originally, he claimed that he would only be here posting for one afternoon and not return, now that is a lie we can all see. Like a bad penny he just keeps turning up, again and again and again... Have we received any actual evidence about anything from Bystander or only innuendo and unsupported accusations?

Much of the above could also be said of Eye Witness, WWJD and the rest of the tag team: all smoke and mirrors and nothing of substance. WOW. doh.gif THOSE ARE THE SAME STRATEGIES THAT DANNY SHELTON HAS USED AGAINST LINDA SHELTON. doh.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 26 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 26 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]172931[/snapback]

Much of the above could also be said of Eye Witness, WWJD and the rest of the tag team: all smoke and mirrors and nothing of substance. WOW. doh.gif THOSE ARE THE SAME STRATEGIES THAT DANNY SHELTON HAS USED AGAINST LINDA SHELTON. doh.gif

Birds of a feather, as they say.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
jene
post Jan 26 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,812

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 02:19 AM) [snapback]172731[/snapback]

[

I am not following this. Why are you asking HOTY about the dishrag quote? Eyewitness said that. Click here it is thread #12.

Alleged victims of the molestation from Tommy have submitted hardcopies of their statements. Linda's daughter has submitted a widely circulated letter about the alleged molestation done by Danny Shelton. Some posters are in possession of actual email correspondence from the key players including Danny Shelton. So can you answer the original questions and stop stonewalling please?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 26 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE(jene @ Jan 26 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]172955[/snapback]

I am not following this. Why are you asking HOTY about the dishrag quote? Eyewitness said that. Click here it is thread #12.

Alleged victims of the molestation from Tommy have submitted hardcopies of their statements. Linda's daughter has submitted a widely circulated letter about the alleged molestation done by Danny Shelton. Some posters are in possession of actual email correspondence from the key players including Danny Shelton. So can you answer the original questions and stop stonewalling please?

They hoped I would answer a couple of those questions, like if I have attended a board meeting, or not in hopes of narrowing the possibilitis of who I am...

See, I asked what makes EW (by their own account) an eye witness. They have a lot of information, but I don't see how it could have been first hand. (I have already stated, but will again, that everything I've posted has been as a first-hand experience, unless I indicated in that post that it was heresay.)

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 2,894

More attempts to attack and harrass. They want your hide nailed to the brick wall of the lobby, alongside the plaques and other such given as worshipful offerings to Danny.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 27 2007, 03:00 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 26 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]172790[/snapback]

Bystander were you baiting us when you said you would leave? Or was that a little white lie? tiresome you are....

Looks like another white (or black) lie rolleyes.gif

51 posts since 7 January at last count. A long time just being a bystander! laugh.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Treniece
post Jan 27 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,353

Here is what I heard on TV - something that Danny said. More than once I have heard him say that we should be focusing on the ministry that 3abn is doing and not listening to gossip, most of which he says is untrue.

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Jan 27 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(Treniece @ Jan 28 2007, 03:48 AM) [snapback]173184[/snapback]

Here is what I heard on TV - something that Danny said. More than once I have heard him say that we should be focusing on the ministry that 3abn is doing and not listening to gossip, most of which he says is untrue.

There is an old saying that your actions speak so loudly (not yours, Treniece!) that they deafen my ears to your words.

Does that apply to this pronouncement of Danny's?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church