Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12299&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 05:00:51 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Man Zaps Grandma, With a taser gun?
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #1

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

At first I was like....what?
blink.gif

Then after seeing the story/reading it....

Man Zaps Wife's Grandma W/ Taser Gun<<<--Click here!!!

...Granny may have had it coming....

Thoughts?

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #2

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

link is not working for me...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
MsHoly1
post Jan 27 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #3

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 44

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]173302[/snapback]

link is not working for me...

me either...

--------------------

+Quote Post
missthg
post Jan 27 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

gurl you cant be coming up in here with busted links! you know us heathens will turn on you!

laugh.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070127/ap_on_...t/tased_grandma

try that one....

This post has been edited by missthg: Jan 27 2007, 08:19 PM

--------------------
life is too short to knit with ugly yarn....
www.knitfloozy.blogspot.com

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #5

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

NORTH BONNEVILLE, Wash. -

A man who said he used a stun gun on his wife's 79-year-old grandmother was arrested for investigation of domestic assault.

Aaron de Bruyn, 26, was cited with fourth-degree domestic violence assault Wednesday and released from the Skamania County jail Thursday, Police Chief Calvin Owens said. The grandmother wasn't injured.

De Bruyn said he was arguing with Rosemary Garlock, who accused him of abusing his 7-month-old son when he swatted the boy's diapered bottom to stop him from grabbing electrical wires.

When she refused to leave, he said he shocked her on her right shoulder as she sat on the living room couch.

"She yelped, because getting Tased hurts," de Bruyn told The Columbian newspaper.

De Bruyn said he had the 50,000-volt Taser X26 energy weapon to protect against burglars. He said he called authorities, saying he had a relative in his house who would not leave.

De Bruyn's stun gun was confiscated.

"If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't," he said.

VIDEO LINK FOR STORY ABOUT TASERED GRANDMOTHER<<<--Click Here!!!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
MissLynn
post Jan 27 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #6

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 787

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 27 2007, 09:35 PM) [snapback]173348[/snapback]

He said he called authorities, saying he had a relative in his house who would not leave.

He should have just called the authorities and leave it to that. However that grandmother step over the line boxing.gif

--------------------
Lynn IPB Image

[T]he tunnel of conflict is the passageway to intimacy in any relationship. IPB Image
From The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, p 147.

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you.
Philippians 3:14-15 (New Living Translation)

[A]ctive habits are strengthened by repetition but passive ones are weakened.
From The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, p 67.

IPB Image

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #7

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

It's certain areas you never step in...and I bet this Grandmother was known for being "pushy".....

....and if you see the film of the incident; he says..."I told her and she wouldn't listen...." - like Grandma is a child...

Then again - did she act like one?

dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 28 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #8

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Granny would have to go... Threatening to have the baby taken. She would have to go. no.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Eddy
post Jan 29 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 589

rofl1.gif That is too funny. He asked her to leave and told her that if he got to 60 seconds he would taze her. dunno.gif Some old people think they can use their age to get their way. I'm not saying he shoulda done all that, but it's still kinda funny.

--------------------
An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law. MLK

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 29 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #10

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Don't start no stuff - won't be no stuff!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MzUzuri
post Jan 29 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #11

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 211

Oh man!!...this guy was wrong as two left shoes...who is he gonna tase next...his wife, another visitor, his son when he gets older and doesn't obey?? If the taser is for burglars, why did he think he could use it on guest. And furthermore...why would a 7 month old be close enough to electrical wires to grab them?? I don't think he cross the line to child abuse but...something is wrong with this picture. nono.gif

--------------------
"Walk in the Light...Jesus the Light of the world"

"Be ye ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matt. 24:44)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 30 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #12

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

He was wrong for the taser...but Granny gotta go. If the man who pays the bills in the house says leave.

You leave.

If he is counting....you shoulda long left.... You ain't gotta count at me!

I'm gone! wave.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 04:00 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church