Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12336&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:25:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Administrative Action Taken
calvin
post Jan 30 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #1

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I don’t usually make known or give reasons for any action I take to ban members. Because this usually recreates more drama. I am making an exception because the 3ABN threads are such a hotly charged discussion.

I have banned Dewayneholder, wwjd, and Bystander from BSDA. It is highly likely that they are one in the same person. All are using the same IP addresses (meaning same computer). This is a clear violation of our policy for having more than one membership account here.

Please email me at calvin@blacksda.com if you want to return by providing proof to prove me wrong.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 2 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #2

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 30 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]174040[/snapback]

I don’t usually make known or give reasons for any action I take to ban members. Because this usually recreates more drama. I am making an exception because the 3ABN threads are such a hotly charged discussion.

I have banned Dewayneholder, wwjd, and Bystander from BSDA. It is highly likely that they are one in the same person. All are using the same IP addresses (meaning same computer). This is a clear violation of our policy for having more than one membership account here.

Please email me at calvin@blacksda.com if you want to return by providing proof to prove me wrong.

Bystander and wwjd have been reinstated. Bannishment has been removed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church