Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12375&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuit Against Gaj
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 10:22 AM) [snapback]174658[/snapback]

Oh...you mean like the stuff you, Bystander (who still won't answer my questions), wwjd, dewayneholden, eyewitness and others have been posting about myself and other victims? That kind of slander, libel, gossip and unproven allegations?
Then again, you have a point here. You totally reject SIGNED testimonies of victims and side with people here who aren't even adult enough to sign their names to what they say.

Why do I even try to talk to you?

Duane Clem

Duane, it would seem that you "side with people that aren't even adult enough to sign their names" also since the majority on this forum do not sign their real names.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]174712[/snapback]

Duane, it would seem that you "side with people that aren't even adult enough to sign their names" also since the majority on this forum do not sign their real names.

that was really a stupid remark... given you have never hinted at your real name....so you include yourself in those who are not adult enough? tiresome.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 2 2007, 07:39 AM) [snapback]174616[/snapback]

I don't believe it a coincidence that this lawyer is from Minneapolis... or that ASI's pulling out of the dialog on this situation... is one either.

I would wager that one Garwin McNeilus is entering the fray... and knowing this cease and desist communique was coming down, ASI was merely getting out of his way...

I could be mistaken... but I dont think so.

In His service,
Mr. J

Seeing what is taking place here, it is probably wise Mr. J that you ended with "I could be mistaken." Good thinking

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]174712[/snapback]

I have signed mine repeatedly. You still won't sign your name or answer my questions. Really brave, Danny.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 2 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]174715[/snapback]

Seeing what is taking place here, it is probably wise Mr. J that you ended with "I could be mistaken." Good thinking

bystander,

just how is this going to fix anything by sueing, your group does not not need to sue only put the facts out and let them be decide.

inless you are gambling that you can scare the problem away.

by the way you can name me in suit if you want i could care less the truth is the truth, at least untill you get in to court once what the judge believes is the truth just remember that after you lose.

erik

This post has been edited by erik: Feb 2 2007, 01:43 PM

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 2 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]174712[/snapback]

Are you really this dense, or do you just play dense on this forum? Inquiring minds want to know...really... blink.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 2 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]174708[/snapback]

[

Mr. Joy has invited criticism by the way that he has handled this whole situation. I might add for the hundreth time that he has no credentials to handle anything of this nature. So, when you say"he has gained credibility with you" that is saying that he had "some credibility" to begin with and he does not. He is not an a licensed "investigator", or an "official reporter", or a "licensed attorney." It would seem that he has no more business than you or I to do what he has been doing. Therefore, the fact than he had any credibility with the people on this forum has never ceased to amaze me. The same goes for Pickle

Mr. Bystander. I have read a large percentage of the 3abn posts since joining BlackSDA including the posts by those who have expressed opinions about Mr. Joy's past legal difficulties and what his crime was or was not. I am not impressed by your statement above that Mr. Joy is not a licensed investigator or official reporter. Who cares? I had made the assumption that Mr. Joy was familiar with the law more than the average person. Can you or someone enlighten me as to what his professional and educational experience is/was without commenting on it?

Can you point me to facts (other than the embezzlement issue that has been rehashed over and over) and not just your opinion as to his lack of credentials as to why I should not find him credible. Again, I want verifiable facts and not your opinions.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 2 2007, 04:51 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 2 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #38

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 2 2007, 02:37 PM) [snapback]174717[/snapback]

I have signed mine repeatedly. You still won't sign your name or answer my questions. Really brave, Danny.

You, and awesumt are what I call real man bro Clem. Real men speak their peace, stand by what they say, and are not ashamed to sign their name to it. spoton.gif

Peace

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 2 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #39

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 2 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]174723[/snapback]

You, and awesumt are what I call real man bro Clem. Real men speak their peace, stand by what they say, and are not ashamed to sign their name to it. spoton.gif

Peace

Sera, could I ask you so humbly if I could be include in your list too? smile.gif

Calvin Eakins

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 2 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

I hvae been interested to watch this topic develop. I began this thread with a post of a message recieved by Mr. Joy. In general, the majority of the comments have ammounted to threats toward me for posting it, and other stuff. In my posting, I made comments in regard to the issues as stated in that message to Mr. Joy. My comments may be challenged. They may (?) be wrong. But, generally people have not posted to challenge me. I am comming to the conclusion that people must agree with what I said.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 2 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]174712[/snapback]

Why don't you show them, then, by signing with yours? Be a good example! I have always signed with my real name.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 2 2007, 03:15 PM) [snapback]174771[/snapback]

Why don't you show them, then, by signing with yours? Be a good example! I have always signed with my real name.

Ok, I will do that whenever sister, princess di, sonshineonme,clay, fran, paper tiger, hershey, peacefully bewildered, truly blonde and a host of others sign theirs. doh.gif

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 2 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

And I have always used my real name in every forum - BSDAOL, MSDAOL, C/A, etc.

And, Observer, how can you be challenged, if there isn't any real meat upon which to challenge you?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 2 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #44

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 2 2007, 02:46 PM) [snapback]174723[/snapback]

Peace

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 2 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]174731[/snapback]

Sera, could I ask you so humbly if I could be include in your list too? smile.gif

Calvin Eakins

By all means Calvin, I apologize for missing you, Johann, beartrap, and bro. lary. Peace be unto you all and may God bless your households, in the name of Jesus. Amen

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Feb 2 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]174708[/snapback]

[

We have seen the threatening letters sent by those representing 3ABN. If Mr. Joy is confident enough in his facts as to be willing to contact someone like Gerry Spence........"good luck" in your ongoing attempts to confuse the issues with your posts on this website.

nw

Mr. Joy has invited criticism by the way that he has handled this whole situation. I might add for the hundreth time that he has no credentials to handle anything of this nature. So, when you say"he has gained credibility with you" that is saying that he had "some credibility" to begin with and he does not. He is not an a licensed "investigator", or an "official reporter", or a "licensed attorney." It would seem that he has no more business than you or I to do what he has been doing. Therefore, the fact than he had any credibility with the people on this forum has never ceased to amaze me. The same goes for Pickle

The last time I checked Gerry Spence is a lawyer who doesn't play. He doesn't take cases that he is not sure that he would win. Gailon may not have a law firm, but he is a man who knows where to go to get credible and expert legal advice. Hmmmm.. .That sounds like he is quite resourceful.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church