Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=345 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:19 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
mozart
post Mar 30 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #346

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 29 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]188860[/snapback]

This kind of behavior won't just go away with wishful thinking. Who is going to step up to protect other potential victims? no.gif

My question is, when will the authorities be notified?

scratchchin.gif my question is why haven't they been already?

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 30 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #347

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Here is a link to someone's post at Spectrum about the Save3abn Website http://tinyurl.com/2upfsw

This post has been edited by lurker: Mar 30 2007, 04:06 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 30 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #348

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 30 2007, 03:03 PM) [snapback]189060[/snapback]

Here is a link to someone's post at Spectrum about the Save3abn Website http://tinyurl.com/2omt2l

Can you copy and paste as that link is not working for me... blink.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 30 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #349

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 30 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]189061[/snapback]

Can you copy and paste as that link is not working for me... blink.gif

I edited my post with a new url that I think will work now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. http://tinyurl.com/2upfsw

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 30 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #350

Advanced Member

I found this interesting too http://tinyurl.com/2slnwq and this http://tinyurl.com/2xo8ca

This post has been edited by lurker: Mar 30 2007, 04:43 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 30 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #351

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 30 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]189060[/snapback]

Here is a link to someone's post at Spectrum about the Save3abn Website http://tinyurl.com/2upfsw

Wow! They even have in there the reference to Danny's August 5, 2006, claim to a pastor that Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years.

It wouldn't bother me a bit if Danny would apologize and say he was just joking when he said that. It wouldn't bother me if he apologized for something, anything. What bothers me is that he doesn't seem to want to admit to doing anything wrong. And that bothers me alot.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 30 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #352

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

<ozart said, "will you adopt me daylily?"

Sure, we can put you right to work in the gardens:-)

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 31 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #353

Advanced Member

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 30 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]189089[/snapback]

<ozart said, "will you adopt me daylily?"

Sure, we can put you right to work in the gardens:-)

YIPPEE !!!! happydance.gif can i eat while i work? giggle.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 31 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #354

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Absolutely! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Apr 1 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #355

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 30 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]189078[/snapback]

Wow! They even have in there the reference to Danny's August 5, 2006, claim to a pastor that Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years.

It wouldn't bother me a bit if Danny would apologize and say he was just joking when he said that. It wouldn't bother me if he apologized for something, anything. What bothers me is that he doesn't seem to want to admit to doing anything wrong. And that bothers me alot.

Maybe other things should be bothering you Bob, maybe your conscience.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Lee
post Apr 1 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #356

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 30 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]189078[/snapback]

Pickle--get real. The man on there is referencing what he said by what he read at YOUR site! He didn't come up with Brandi chasing Danny for 17 years on his own. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #357

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Lee @ Apr 1 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]189322[/snapback]

Pickle--get real. The man on there is referencing what he said by what he read at YOUR site! He didn't come up with Brandi chasing Danny for 17 years on his own. blink.gif

Didn't say he did, did I? And it's not my site, as you well know.

He even mentioned Danny's claim to a Seventh-day Adventist pastor at the ASI Convention that Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years. Wow!

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 1 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #358

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Apr 1 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]189322[/snapback]

Lee? still waitng patiently for your reply to my post. ty

--------------------

"

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church