Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=450 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
PaperTigers
post Feb 15 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #451

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 15 2007, 07:13 PM) [snapback]178558[/snapback]

Dan talked -- past tense. That's how an astute reader would infer the program was pre-recorded.
These "Behind the Scenes" programs used to be called "Golden Opportunities." Most every Golden Opportunities program was taped earlier in the week. It was seldom live.

The 3ABN buildings - out in the middle of nowhere - are dark and a bit creepy on those Thursday evenings when these programs air.

every once in a while there were live parts that were still taped thursday evenings... don't know if that is still the case now or not.

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 15 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #452

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

I'm not sure how much of it I'll see, on nights when my wife and I are home at the same time we try to do stuff together--work or play.

When it was taped is irrelevant; I'm sure 3ABN work requires lots of responsibilities that take a lot of time, so they can't be on BSDA all day answering everything. Or, making noise and pretending that's an answer.

Linda's calling their bluff--and her signed time limit is up, so she can do what she needs to do. What I'm afraid of, for her sake, is fabricated evidence. Unfortunately at this point I would be surprised by nothing.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 15 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #453

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 15 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]178564[/snapback]

Linda's calling their bluff--and her signed time limit is up, so she can do what she needs to do. What I'm afraid of, for her sake, is fabricated evidence. Unfortunately at this point I would be surprised by nothing.

I believe that the court of public opinion will take these possibilities into consideration.

I expect there to be a lot of noise. I.e. dirt thrown around about anyone and everyone in an attempt to confuse the issue. Even in these threads, we have seen that happen.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 15 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #454

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 15 2007, 02:11 PM) [snapback]178525[/snapback]

Well then I hope he mentions BlackSDA by name, can always use the free advertisement.

I can see by your live chats that you are all getting excited on what you all think is your 10 minutes of fame. That in itself says a lot about your motives for being here.
Before you get too excited when he mentions "a little group" he is referring to Joy's group. I'm a little dissapointed. I was hoping he would mention this site and tell how it came to be because club adventist wouldn't carry all the dirty tales and accusations and dropped the thread. I wish he would have said that and a lot more.
Oh well, maybe next time.....

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 15 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #455

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 09:53 PM) [snapback]178599[/snapback]

I can see by your live chats that you are all getting excited on what you all think is your 10 minutes of fame. That in itself says a lot about your motives for being here.
Before you get too excited when he mentions "a little group" he is referring to Joy's group. I'm a little dissapointed. I was hoping he would mention this site and tell how it came to be because club adventist wouldn't carry all the dirty tales and accusations and dropped the thread. I wish he would have said that and a lot more.

Yeah maybe next time.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 15 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #456

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]178599[/snapback]

I feel he might be a "little" shocked to know "Joy's Group" is not so little.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 15 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #457

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]178599[/snapback]

Hardly... we were trying to get your boy a urology consult seeing how... limp... he came off on camera.

I hear smilin' Bob has an 800 number now...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
September
post Feb 15 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #458

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 15 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]178609[/snapback]

Hardly... we were trying to get your boy a urology consult seeing how... limp... he came off on camera.

In His service,
Mr. J

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif --Smilin' Bob....OH That is funny!!! roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 15 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #459

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 15 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]178609[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

How rude and crass. Where did Jesus ever talk like that?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 15 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #460

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 15 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]178613[/snapback]

Get over yourself, lady.... nobody is buying your holier than thou act... and given how rude and how crass you have been... pot. kettle. black.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Feb 16 2007, 12:39 AM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 16 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #461

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Calvin, don't be blue. If viewers go to Adventist Today to read the article, they will see the link to save3abn.com and there are a plethora of BSDA links from that site. giggle.gif

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Feb 16 2007, 12:22 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 16 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #462

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 09:53 PM) [snapback]178599[/snapback]

ummm no.... those in live chat were discussing the program.... and those discussing the program knew that Mr. Shelton was not referring to bsda... were you in live chat? No... not while I was there you weren't.... so in essence you are talking out of the side of your head... translation: you don't know what you are talking about.... more weapons or mass distraction..... tiresome....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 16 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #463

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]178599[/snapback]

We are not looking for any 10 minutes of fame...too bad for you if a tongue-in-cheek comment sails above your head. Most of us joined BlackSDA before this whole 3ABN hullaballoo and we'll be here long after the whole sordid mess is cleared up, if it ever is...unlike you and others who are here simply because of the 3ABN saga. Is BSDA the first and last site you visit each day? Probably so. Admit it...you love it here...you can't leave, can you?

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Feb 16 2007, 09:31 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 16 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #464

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Bystander talks about someone's 15 min. of fame. What he should be worried about is someone's 15 YEARS of shame. Sad sad sad.

Richard

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 16 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #465

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 16 2007, 12:55 AM) [snapback]178613[/snapback]

Please don't let me start pullin' quotes and boldin' what you say.....
Pot. Kettle. Blacker than BLACK.
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 16 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]178778[/snapback]

Bystander talks about someone's 15 min. of fame. What he should be worried about is someone's 15 YEARS of shame. Sad sad sad.

...OR 20 years if convicted of more than one count....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church