Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12511&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:12:31 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "the Televangelist" Revisited
watchbird
post Feb 13 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 01:07 AM) [snapback]177837[/snapback]

Just look in the televangelist what it says about their poor mother. I hope I get a chance to stand in court and testify to the terrible lies that are there.

Thank you wwjd for bringing "The Televangelist" document to our attention again. It's been so long since it had been mentioned that the thread bearing its name had slipped clear over on page 4 of the menu. I'm sure there are many of our newbies... and maybe some who by now have settled in as "old timers" who have never read the document.

Since it was written for the express purpose of raising questions in people's minds as to what the real stories were behind the allusions and short vignettes in the document.... and since the writer put the disclaimer about it being "fiction" for the express purpose of protecting himself legally.... I think it would be quite in line with his purpose for it to be brought to court so the truth behind the allusions would be fully revealed. And since you would have to reveal your own identity in order to "stand in court and testify"..... the process should indeed be very interesting and revealling as to who is telling the truth and who is trying to hide truth under piles of obfuscation and/or sink it in the bottom of the muddy mucky flood swollen debris laden waters of "de Nile".

There are, as you know, no names attached to the persons in The Televangelist . So for starters you would have to admit that there is enough truth in the document so as to assign individuals to the stories told or alluded to there. A rather interesting position to be in, I would think.

At any rate.... since it has been posted once in its entirity on this forum, I cannot reproduce it in full again.... but click on the name, "The Televangelist", anywhere in this post and you will be taken directly to the document.

For those who would like some help in attaching names to some of the persons portrayed.... or are interested in more of some of the stories alluded to.... I would strongly suggest going to the "Guided Tour" post in "The Unauthorized 3abn History Threads" thread, which is pinned at the top of the 3abn menu. Read down the list of post descriptions and click on the url given to find some of the vignettes from The Televangelist expanded, and in some cases identifications made.

Thank you again, wwjd, for calling this to our attention once more. wave.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 13 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]177890[/snapback]

Thank you wwjd for bringing

1. It has already been noted, some time ago, that someone (maybe it was you) said the only fiction about the televangelist, is the first page that says it is fiction.(again already noted so it won't do any good to change that now.)

2.Watchbird Did you know Tommy Sr. & Goldie personally?

3.If you didn't (and I am betting on that one) you already exposed your source, last night, as Linda. Linda knows that her mother - in-law was not guilty of was written and how terrible to do that to one who is not even here to defend themselves. Furthermore Linda never knew or even met Tommy Sr..He had passed away long before she became a part of the family.

4. The author or whoever fed the author must be all mixed up or is spinning lies to attack the family. Case in point.....(this is not verbatim) The father couldn't function sexually because of a massive heart attack at the age of 35. Truth, The shelton parents had another child born the next year. Oh and don't worry, spinners, that childs DNA matches the rest of the family.

5. Again, the father is deceased. He is not here to defend himself. If he was, he would be crushed with humiliation and angered that something so personal about himself would end up in a trash book and the internet. Even more terrible that it is a lie.

Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie. There are many more but, with just even one lie proven, should you really encourage people to read it? Most of us don't believe in reading trashy novels. Maybe you feel differently.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 13 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]177963[/snapback]

Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie. There are many more but, with just even one lie proven, should you really encourage people to read it? Most of us don't believe in reading trashy novels. Maybe you feel differently.

I didn't know you could prove a lie.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]177963[/snapback]

Did you read it?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 13 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 12:47 PM) [snapback]177963[/snapback]

1. It has already been noted, some time ago, that someone (maybe it was you) said the only fiction about the televangelist, is the first page that says it is fiction.(again already noted so it won't do any good to change that now.)

Yes. That was me. Than you for noting that.... and pointing it out to others.

I don't read trashy novels. I don't recommend trashy novels. You have built no confidence in me such that I would take your word above those from whom I heard the stories alluded to in The Televangelist.... most of them way before I saw them in the document.... please notice the plural pronoun.... "those".

Give it up.... with me at least you hold no credibility. Whether you are ignorant, deceptive, or so completely self-deceived so you actually believe all you say, is, at this point in time, of little or no interest to me. thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 13 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]177985[/snapback]

Yes. That was me. Than you for noting that.... and pointing it out to others.
I don't read trashy novels. I don't recommend trashy novels. You have built no confidence in me such that I would take your word above those from whom I heard the stories alluded to in The Televangelist.... most of them way before I saw them in the document.... please notice the plural pronoun.... "those".
Give it up.... with me at least you hold no credibility. Whether you are ignorant, deceptive, or so completely self-deceived so you actually believe all you say, is, at this point in time, of little or no interest to me. thumbdown.gif

Right back attcha. There is at least 1 major difference here. I knew Tommy & Goldie personally for almost 50 years. I ate at their home, I visited them when they were sick, and I watched how christ showed through all of their physical and financial struggles through the years.

Did you?
Did Linda?
The answer to both is a resounding NO. So for you to believe what "someone" told you (who never even met Tommy I might add) speaks for your character and your obvious, anger, bitterness and jealousy towards the Shelton's and 3ABN. When someone willingly chooses dirt & lies over truth there is nothing more to say. I knew them, you didn't. I knew them. Linda didn't know Tommy and even though in the family, she didn't really know Goldie at all. When you overlook these facts you have no, credibility, no validity, and are proving that you are here, only, to hurt and tear down.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 13 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]178041[/snapback]

Right back attcha. There is at least 1 major difference here. I knew Tommy & Goldie personally for almost 50 years. I ate at their home, I visited them when they were sick, and I watched how christ showed through all of their physical and financial struggles through the years.

Did you?
Did Linda?
The answer to both is a resounding NO. So for you to believe what "someone" told you (who never even met Tommy I might add) speaks for your character and your obvious, anger, bitterness and jealousy towards the Shelton's and 3ABN. When someone willingly chooses dirt & lies over truth there is nothing more to say. I knew them, you didn't. I knew them. Linda didn't know Tommy and even though in the family, she didn't really know Goldie at all. When you overlook these facts you have no, credibility, no validity, and are proving that you are here, only, to hurt and tear down.

What are we doing? Playing "battleship"?...... rofl1.gif ...... Whatever.... "no hits". Try again... or be smart enough to give it up. You ain't hittin me... and I ain't playin your game......... and you have neither gained credibility with your attacks .... nor have you muddied my reputation.... 'cause I've been around this barn enough times so I'm a known quality by my friends.... and that is all that counts in my book...... in which you don't even have a page..........

So go ahead... play your game of chase your own tail.... I hope it brings you some sense of accomplishment.... just don't bite down too hard if you catch it..... rofl1.gif .....

....... thumbdown.gif .......

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 22 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #8

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

While this is only an introductory thread to The Televangelist document itself, I thought it would be well to bring it forward again, as well as the thread containing the document. It was wwjd who called it to our attention in another thread and caused me to create this one to point to it. Now that Joyce has mentioned something in it again, I thought it was time once more to pull it to the front page to make it more easily accessible. The included paragraphs from the opening post, will serve to introduce both this thread and The Televangelist document itself.

Take your time with it... it is not a simple document.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 13 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]177890[/snapback]

Thank you wwjd for bringing "The Televangelist" document to our attention again. It's been so long since it had been mentioned that the thread bearing its name had slipped clear over on page 4 of the menu. I'm sure there are many of our newbies... and maybe some who by now have settled in as "old timers" who have never read the document.

Since it was written for the express purpose of raising questions in people's minds as to what the real stories were behind the allusions and short vignettes in the document.... and since the writer put the disclaimer about it being "fiction" for the express purpose of protecting himself legally.... I think it would be quite in line with his purpose for it to be brought to court so the truth behind the allusions would be fully revealed. And since you would have to reveal your own identity in order to "stand in court and testify"..... the process should indeed be very interesting and revealling as to who is telling the truth and who is trying to hide truth under piles of obfuscation and/or sink it in the bottom of the muddy mucky flood swollen debris laden waters of "de Nile".

There are, as you know, no names attached to the persons in The Televangelist . So for starters you would have to admit that there is enough truth in the document so as to assign individuals to the stories told or alluded to there. A rather interesting position to be in, I would think.

At any rate.... since it has been posted once in its entirity on this forum, I cannot reproduce it in full again.... but click on the name, "The Televangelist", anywhere in this post and you will be taken directly to the document.

For those who would like some help in attaching names to some of the persons portrayed.... or are interested in more of some of the stories alluded to.... I would strongly suggest going to the "Guided Tour" post in "The Unauthorized 3abn History Threads" thread, which is pinned at the top of the 3abn menu. Read down the list of post descriptions and click on the url given to find some of the vignettes from The Televangelist expanded, and in some cases identifications made.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 22 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #9

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

It was interesting reading to say the least....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post May 23 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ May 22 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]196495[/snapback]

It was interesting reading to say the least....
snack.gif

Yes, it was interesting reading to say the least. When my sister, who knows Danny personally, read it she was struck by how clearly it explained a lot of things she had noticed about Danny many years before Linda was in the picture. sad.gif

GT

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:12 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church