Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12515&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:24:21 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dirt Diggers Strike Again?, Beware your sins will find you out.
Pickle
post Feb 13 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

Hi everyone.

Somehow I ran across a link that Google still had in their cache, and so I made a copy of it and posted it at: http://www.pickle-publishing.com/bob-pickl...cted-search.mht. The graphic at the top is the one for the current page, but the text is for the page that was cahced on December 13.

Here's an excerpt that contains the part that concerned me:

IPB Image

Does anyone have any idea what the highlighted search was for and who did it?

WJD or Bystander, got any ideas? Anyone else?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IMM
post Feb 13 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,938

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. My guess is someone may have confused you with Gaillon and they were looking for info about his "conviction". Maybe not, but it seems like a logical answer.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 13 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]177992[/snapback]

Anyone else?

Bob,

Have you ever tried to learn how many other people named Bob Pickle might be on the internet?

I wonder what internet law says regarding the issue of slander or libel when someone repeats information regarding another person with your name as if it were about you? scratchchin.gif

nw

QUOTE(IMM @ Feb 13 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]177997[/snapback]

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. My guess is someone may have confused you with Gaillon and they were looking for info about his "conviction". Maybe not, but it seems like a logical answer.

I think that is a logical explanation as well.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 13 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

When I placed "Bob Pickle" convicted into Google, I came up with this as one of the search options:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...2117&page=1

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 13 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I think the likelihood is that someone was trying to see if I have a criminal record.

Not only did they do a search for those search temrs, but they also clicked a link to go to an Adventist site, an Adventist site often frequented by those who type in 3ABN search terms into search engines.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 13 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 05:18 PM) [snapback]178059[/snapback]

I think the likelihood is that someone was trying to see if I have a criminal record.

Not only did they do a search for those search temrs, but they also clicked a link to go to an Adventist site, an Adventist site often frequented by those who type in 3ABN search terms into search engines.

And..your point is? All that means is that someone is using "your teams" tactics back atcha

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 13 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

I think not.

It is said to be a Shelton tactic to dig up dirt about those who have questions. That is uncalled for and unbiblical. Never does Scripture say that we are to dig up dirt about those who have legitimate questions that they are asking.

In 1 Corinthians when Paul talked about the one who was living with his father's wife, would it have been appropriate for that fellow to try to find out where he could have accused Paul? Of course not. It really didn't matter what Paul had or had not done in his past. Paul's past would not have excused that man's sin.

Even if I had a conviction in my past, it wouldn't justify Danny in telling Walt that the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations were 30 years old when they were as recent as 3 years at the time.

To my knowledge, no one on "my team," whatever that means, has tried to dig up dirt in order to divert attention from the questions being raised, or to attempt to blackmail into the silence the one asking questions.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 13 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 13 2007, 05:18 PM) [snapback]178059[/snapback]

Not only did they do a search for those search terms, but they also clicked a link to go to an Adventist site, an Adventist site often frequented by those who type in 3ABN search terms into search engines.

Bob;

How are you going to answer for all those convictions, of which there are many?

May I be convicted of the same things you were/are convicted of! I believe many more would like to share in these convictions also.

I wonder if I can find anything of this nature under "Danny Shelton convicted"?

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Steve Wohlberg, along with many others, have been convicted too. Steve is really good company to hang with.

Thanks for the free recipes.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 14 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 13 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]178133[/snapback]

Bob;

How are you going to answer for all those convictions, of which there are many?

May I be convicted of the same things you were/are convicted of! I believe many more would like to share in these convictions also.

I wonder if I can find anything of this nature under "Danny Shelton convicted"?

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Steve Wohlberg, along with many others, have been convicted too. Steve is really good company to hang with.

Thanks for the free recipes.

Digging up dirt: That would be a number one reason a person should remain anonymous on posts. I aplaude you for being convicted for the truth.

Sorry Mr. Pickle some people are trying to drag your name through the mud. This will be turned around and show you are honorable.
Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Feb 17 2007, 01:36 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 14 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #10

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 14 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]178260[/snapback]

Digging up dirt: That would be a number one reason a person should remain anonymous on posts. Don't know what Danny would dig up on me personally but I do have some extended family members who are not SDA and have not lived exemplary lives, thus would not like to have my family name drug around in the dirt. Not sure if any member of my family were convicted though. Of course there are some family members who have not been SDA and have had upstanding honorable lives.
I stand by what all words I have posted. I also knew when I came in here that my posts would possibly be copied and pasted somewhere else. I have had my posts copied, altered and pasted to look like I was saying things in a chat room that I would NEVER have said. Been there, done that.
Thank you Calvin and other Admin for allowing us to post as we follow your rules of conduct.
I agree about Steve. I love watching him. He has a wonderful testimony.
Of course I am not saying I never broke any commandments. I most likely broke them all in one form or another. Just that there were no convictions against me.
Sorry Mr. Pickle some people are trying to drag your name through the mud.
Rosyroi

Rosyroi;

Google "Bob Pickle convicted". You will see what he is convicted of! We should be proud to read all he has been convicted of. It is all over the Internet that he is a Convicted Christian. He has a website where part is devoted to Biblical research, He is convicted that the Seventh-day Adventist have the truth! He has many articles on different subjects.

Bob is a published author. He carries items to see that are straight and truthful. He sells Bible Studies and gives links to Amazing Facts and Discovery Bible studies. He even has a newsletter that you can receive and it will have recipe/s in the content.

His wife (I think) has published 2 cookbooks I am dying to purchase. (I have to wait until my cash flow improves)

Whoever looked that up must have been surprised! There is nothing but good that I could find! I have never met Bob face to face, but I knew who he was before he started posting. He & I share a wonderful friend. My friend gave me a glowing report of Bob once he started posting. I saw Bob's name and knew from whence he came.

Bob comes in the name of the Lord for real. He is one of the men which my byline speaks of. Our mutual friend is also one of those men.

I encourage anyone who has not read all the hits under that search, 'Bob Pickle convicted" to do so as soon as possible. You will be truly blessed.

I am not bragging on Bob. I am convinced he is convicted of Jesus Christ as his Savior and Deliverer. He has MANY "Convictions" too numerous to mention.

Don't feel bad about this search. It has been a blessing to me. They dug for dirt but found pure gold!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 15 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 14 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]178389[/snapback]

Don't feel bad about this search. It has been a blessing to me. They dug for dirt but found pure gold!

Right on, Fran. Bob is a fantastic guy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church