Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12629&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Doublespeak.... Your word is your bond...., interesting contradictions.....
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 2 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Bump - the double speak is obvious if you read the posts....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 2 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 21 2007, 05:29 PM) [snapback]179885[/snapback]

biggrin.gif Changed mind about posting.

At the time I made a post, after viewing it, decided it was not worth mentioning, appeared kinda silly.

Now, after reading the origional post I decided that these two are doing a great job. Getting paid for a wonderful job well done. Hope it is a big paycheck. Or is it money under the table? That way they wouldn't have to report their job description to the IRS. (IRS would scratch their heads "mud slinger"??) Danny feeds them mud to sling around and they sling... sling...sling.

I bow down to the mud slingers notworthy.gif

Too bad there isen't a cute emoticon slinging mud available here in BSDA. no.gif

But of course everyone here knows that so what I just wrote was kinda silly also.
silly=unnecessary dunno.gif

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Mar 2 2007, 07:50 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 2 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

(Rosyroi:
Changed mind about posting.

Seraph|m Posted Feb 21 2007, 11:29 PM:
Please share what the Holy Spirit has led you to understand in this matter...

Everyone is welcome to share their thoughts on the matter

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 2 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]181785[/snapback]

At the time I made a post, after viewing it, decided it was not worth mentioning, appeared kinda silly.

Now, after reading the origional post I decided that these two are doing a great job. Getting paid for a wonderful job well done. Hope it is a big paycheck. Or is it money under the table? That way they wouldn't have to report their job description to the IRS. (IRS would scratch their heads "mud slinger"??) Danny feeds them mud to sling around and they sling... sling...sling.

I bow down to the mud slingers notworthy.gif

Too bad there isen't a cute emoticon slinging mud available here in BSDA. no.gif

But of course everyone here knows that so what I just wrote was kinda silly also.
silly=unnecessary dunno.gif

Yeah.... it still appears kinda silly. Especially since you provided nothing but surmisings and unsupported accusations to support your own mudslinging about how they are being paid to post here...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 2 2007, 08:05 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 2 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Note to Calvin:
Boss, can we get an evil surmising emoticon, and perhaps a mud slinging one, too?

Seems like they would be useful for all.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 4 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 2 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]181867[/snapback]

Note to Calvin:
Boss, can we get an evil surmising emoticon, and perhaps a mud slinging one, too?

Seems like they would be useful for all.

How about a double mouth emoticon to speak out of each mouth. happydance.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 4 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #21

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

This was the closest I could find to something lookin' akin to doublespeak....
IPB Image

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 2 2007, 10:03 PM) [snapback]181790[/snapback]

Yeah.... it still appears kinda silly. Especially since you provided nothing but surmisings and unsupported accusations to support your own mudslinging about how they are being paid to post here...

If they are at work while posting on the internet - technically they are being paid to post here.....

snack.gif

....and you jes mad cuz the thread proves that they are doublespeakin'.....

IPB Image

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 4 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]182467[/snapback]

This was the closest I could find to something lookin' akin to doublespeak....
IPB Image
If they are at work while posting on the internet - technically they are being paid to post here.....

IPB Image

And you came to that conclusion how? Looks like another wild assumption to me...

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 05:18 AM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 05:35 AM) [snapback]182475[/snapback]

And you came to that conclusion how? Looks like another wild assumption to me...

Hats off for you, Bystander! You speak from your great experience in making wild assumptions. You are implying that truth is merely wild assumptions, and this is how you attempt to win the argument. notworthy.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church