Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12644&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:24:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Time For Prayer And Fasting, Sharing our hearts with the LORD
PeacefulBe
post Feb 22 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

As the department heads at 3abn begin their hours of fasting and prayer, those members here who wish to do the same are invited to raise their voices to our Lord as well.

James 5:13-16 says:
13 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14 Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Feb 22 2007, 09:49 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 22 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

Our Heavenly Father,

I want to be united in prayer with all those who are praying to you for help. I open my heart to you and confess my hardness and rebellion. Please forgive me in Jesus name and hear my prayer. May your Kingdom come. May your Name be sanctified by all of us your children. Forgive us for taking your Name in vain and for bringing shame to you by our bad actions. May your Holy Spirit work in our hearts to produce repentance, healing and change. We pray for the 3ABN ministry: the leaders, the workers, the viewers, their families. For the victims of unfair treatment, of abuse. For all who are deceived. For all who suffer. Glory to you, dear Lord!

In Jesus name,

Amen

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
September
post Feb 22 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

Dear Lord,

I want to uplift 3ABN this morning to You, the Healer and Mender of broken hearts. I pray that the hearts of the leadership at 3ABN will be open to hearing Your still small voice. I leave 3ABN and its leadership in Your capable hands...let nothing happen that is against Your perfect will.

I also pray for those who have come forward on this board who were sabatoged by the evil one through one of Your children. May their hearts be healed as only You can heal. May You remind them that You are faithful, that You care, and that You long to turn their pain into something beauitful that only serves to strengthen Your bond with them.

I also pray for those who have come here defending the above actions. May you soften their hearts and may they be open to compassion, understanding and truth.

I pray also for those who are working at 3ABN right now that have gone against the grain so to speak to speak out against deception lies. May Your everlasting arms of protection, grace, and peace sustain them.

Oh God, my heart is heavy for all that is going on there. Please help me not to pass judgement hastilly, help me to be slow to speak, reflecting of Your mercy, justice, and compassion for ALL for whom You died.

In Jesus' Name...Amen

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 22 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Dear LORD,

We come before you today, asking that you help us put away any cherished sin or earthly distraction. Open our hearts and minds to the working of Your Holy Spirit so that we can grow in our understanding and in our witness of You.

You know the hearts of every one on this little rebel planet, hearts you desire to make Your own. You know the details of this situation that we have a burden to see resolved. You know the victims, the victimizers, the true in heart and those that have chosen to follow Your accuser.

We would ask you, LORD, to open the eyes of those in prayer - both here and at 3abn - that all can clearly see Your will, that all can clearly see the true state of the ministry that is taking your Word to the world. For those who are in denial or are too proud to see truth, please urge them to see through Your eyes. Help those who have tried to hide things to the detriment of those injured by sin to desire to change course, to see how highly You value those hurting ones, and to take steps towards true repentance, restitution and restoration.

Please place a hedge of protection around those employees of 3abn who are aware of the problems and are speaking out, calling sin by its right name.

We ask all these things in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and according to Your will.

Amen

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 22 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #5

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

Lord we come... with knee bent and body bowed... knowing we are not so worthy as to even abide in your presence and knowing that it is by your mercy alone that we are not consumed. We come bewailing our manifold sins and wickednesses knowing they are loathsome and grievous in your sight, asking your forgiveness. Father there has been confusion and deception and the covering of sin in the camp of 3abn. There has been oppression and idolatry; there has been the many continually forced under the yoke of the few and their cry has reached even to the very throne of grace. The name of God has been taken in vain by those who bear the spirit of Hophni and Phineas who serve self where they should be serving God and by those who are sleeping dogs, loving to slumber, blind guides... watchmen who see the thief and still do not sound the alarm... and yet you still say Come, let us reason together...saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. 19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: 20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. 21 How is the faithful city become a harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. 22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water: 23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. 24 Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies: 25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counselors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

The time Lord has come for you to show up and speak from the whirlwind as you did with Job and show your people their sins and let them know that you are still willing to abundantly pardon...and that if they humble themselves and pray and seek your face and turn from their wicked ways then you will hear from heaven. Let those who think they alone remain faithful that you have many who have not bowed the knee to Baal and give them the resolve to continue to walk upright. cast down every vain imagination and every idol; comfort the afflicted and the oppressed and those who have received iniquity and wickedness and betrayal from the very ones tasked with leading this flock. Give those who need it Holy boldness to speak truth to power and send your angels to make up the hedge about those who, when you call on them to seek your face, their hearts reply "thy face will I seek... but above all things, come quickly, Lord Jesus because you promise in your word that He that shall come will come and will not tarry... for we ask it in Jesus' name..

AMEN.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 22 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Father,

You alone are wise enough to know what needs to be done and to see that it is done. I just pray that all things are done to Your honor and glory and to the salvation of all those involved.

Amen

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 22 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 21 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]179853[/snapback]

Prayer Requests February 21
Special Request

God has impressed 3ABN’s administrative staff that we need to call for a day of fasting and prayer to seek His face. This special season of prayer has been scheduled for:

Thursday, February 22, 2007, 9:30am—4:30pm

Pray the Lord to cause us to hear His still, small voice, making clear His will for the direction we should take

Please, folks, let's all join the 3ABN folks in this prayer! amen.gif

Let's pray that the Holy Spirit will work mightily at 3ABN. "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment." (John 16:8)

Dear Father, we so much need your Holy Spirit in our lives, not just in the lives of those administering 3ABN. We need You because without you we can do nothing. At times some of us here have posted in a way that is not honoring Your name. Please forgive us. Please cleanse us. Please give us the white raiment, the gold and the eye salve that you have promised.

Please, Father, keep us from being pulled down by the evil we behold even while we want to be instrumental in uprooting that evil. We realize that we can do nothing good while we ourselves are not totally submitted to You.

Father, I ask You to take my heart because I cannot give it. Take it and mold it according to Your will. Make me an instrument in Your hands.

And, Father, I ask you to reveal Yourself in a mighty way in the 3ABN prayer session right now. Please be there in the person of Your Holy Spirit to do the work Jesus said You would do. I pray the same for myself, knowing full well that the results are not always pleasant. But as long as You do the work, the results are to Your honor and our salvation. amen.gif

+Quote Post
roxe
post Feb 22 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 22 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]180018[/snapback]

Father,
You alone are wise enough to know what needs to be done and to see that it is done. I just pray that all things are done to Your honor and glory and to the salvation of all those involved.
Amen

by inga:
Dear Father, we so much need your Holy Spirit in our lives, not just in the lives of those administering 3ABN. We need You because without you we can do nothing. At times some of us here have posted in a way that is not honoring Your name. Please forgive us. Please cleanse us. Please give us the white raiment, the gold and the eye salve that you have promised.
Please, Father, keep us from being pulled down by the evil we behold even while we want to be instrumental in uprooting that evil. We realize that we can do nothing good while we ourselves are not totally submitted to You.
Father, I ask You to take my heart because I cannot give it. Take it and mold it according to Your will. Make me an instrument in Your hands.
And, Father, I ask you to reveal Yourself in a mighty way in the 3ABN prayer session right now. Please be there in the person of Your Holy Spirit to do the work Jesus said You would do. I pray the same for myself, knowing full well that the results are not always pleasant. But as long as You do the work, the results are to Your honor and our salvation. amen.gif

amen.gif and amen.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church