Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:09 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #226

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 4 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]182479[/snapback]

Isn't that the method you have used all the time - except yours has been much worse?

Actually no....but if I did, you wouldn't have a problem with it since you approve of your "friends" methods in doing so....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #227

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]182451[/snapback]

Bob,

Possible reasons for your response:

1. You have nothing and are playing a game.

2. You aren't sure if what you were told is the truth and you want to verify it without doing any leg work.

3. You are looking for a series of emails or posts that will give you the material to spin one of your tales. You know, when you subtly insert words, or make verbal insinuations to get readers started down your primerose path. Then moving on to making claims or attributing claims that are patently false.

I know which one I choose . . . which of course is based on personal experiences with your methods of information gathering.

- FHB

Wow! I believe you have just kicked vocabulary and content up a notch or two.

By the way, what is a "primerose" path?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 4 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #228

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 4 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]182484[/snapback]

Wow! I believe you have just kicked vocabulary and content up a notch or two.

By the way, what is a "primerose" path?

Fran,

I have to laugh when the only thing you can come up with is a spelling error in my posts . . .

"Primrose path"

The idiom

To be "led down the primrose path" is a common idiom suggesting that one is being deceived or led astray, often by a hypocrite.

An early appearance of the phrase in print occurs in Shakespeare's 1602 play Hamlet (Act I, Scene III), where Ophelia, rebuffing her brother Laertes' insistence that she resist Hamlet's advances, accuses Laertes of hypocrisy:

Do not, as some ungracious pastors do,
Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven,
Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine,
Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads
And recks not his own rede.

Variations of the phrase, such as "primrose way" and "primrose lane" are not unknown. In Macbeth, the Porter speaks of "the primrose way to th'everlasting bonfire".

LINK

Glad I could be of some educational assistance to you. Add this idiom to your repertoire (LINK, focusing on definition #3).

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 4 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #229

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]182478[/snapback]

If you already know then why ask? Oh, trap setting, I see. Thats not underhanded or deceitful..... blink.gif

I wouldn't call it that. Danny knew up front what it was all about.

But come on, let's get on with it: Why was Nick Miller forced to resign?

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 4 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #230

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 4 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]182486[/snapback]

Fran,

I have to laugh when the only thing you can come up with is a spelling error in my posts . . .

"Primrose path"

The idiom

To be "led down the primrose path" is a common idiom suggesting that one is being deceived or led astray, often by a hypocrite.

An early appearance of the phrase in print occurs in Shakespeare's 1602 play Hamlet (Act I, Scene III), where Ophelia, rebuffing her brother Laertes' insistence that she resist Hamlet's advances, accuses Laertes of hypocrisy:

Do not, as some ungracious pastors do,
Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven,
Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine,
Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads
And recks not his own rede.

Variations of the phrase, such as "primrose way" and "primrose lane" are not unknown. In Macbeth, the Porter speaks of "the primrose way to th'everlasting bonfire".

LINK

Glad I could be of some educational assistance to you. Add this idiom to your repertoire (LINK, focusing on definition #3).

- FHB

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! (Holding my WALLET)

This is the BIG one FHB! I won't be able to afford to read these FHB's posts much longer. He's moving up to those $50-$100 vocabulary words! I guess the next ones will be $500.00 per word called "legalese"! roflmao.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Holding on to my my WALLET FOR DEAR LIFE!)
wave.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #231

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2007, 06:08 AM) [snapback]182489[/snapback]

I wouldn't call it that. Danny knew up front what it was all about.

But come on, let's get on with it: Why was Nick Miller forced to resign?

Could that be one of those few secrets Danny Shelton has yet to reveal to Bystander?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #232

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]182674[/snapback]

Could that be one of those few secrets Danny Shelton has yet to reveal to Bystander?

Ask Pickle, he's the one that claims to "know all."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #233

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]182735[/snapback]

Ask Pickle, he's the one that claims to "know all."

Wrong again, Bystander. It was one of Danny's best supporters who spilled the beans long before Bob discovered it. Why don't you now give your version of why Nick had to leave the board. Was he not too "honest" to be among you?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #234

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]182794[/snapback]

Wrong again, Bystander. It was one of Danny's best supporters who spilled the beans long before Bob discovered it. Why don't you now give your version of why Nick had to leave the board. Was he not too "honest" to be among you?

Wrong about what? That pickle claims to know all? He is the one that said he did. You say a supporter spilled the beans, Pickle said a board member spilled the beans, which is it. Well, actually it doesn't really matter. That is one accusation that can be checked out rather easily.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 5 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #235

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 11:34 PM) [snapback]182852[/snapback]

Wrong about what? That pickle claims to know all? He is the one that said he did. You say a supporter spilled the beans, Pickle said a board member spilled the beans, which is it. Well, actually it doesn't really matter. That is one accusation that can be checked out rather easily.

Bystander,

Another inconsistency. Let's make this question perfectly clear. Johann will probably address it, however Mr. Pickle will probably not or at least give some response that, rather than answers, asks a question that deals with minutia or maybe his more recent approach which is to feign memory lose of the details.

The question is this gentlemen. Johann claims that the information comes from a supporter. Mr. Pickle claims the information comes from a member of the BoD. There can't be a simple mix up here, so, which is it.

Did a member of the BoD provide the information?

Did a supporter provide the information?

Now, to be fair it is possible that two people provided information, a supporter to Johann, and a member of the BoD to Mr. Pickle. However, the likelihood of that is remote.

The question is clear gentlemen, what is the answer?

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 5 2007, 10:04 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #236

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 6 2007, 06:01 AM) [snapback]182861[/snapback]

Bystander,

Another inconsistency. Let's make this question perfectly clear. Johann will probably address it, however Mr. Pickle will probably not or at least give some response that, rather than answers, asks a question that deals with minutia or maybe his more recent approach which is to feign memory lose of the details.

The question is this gentlemen. Johann claims that the information comes from a supporter. Mr. Pickle claims the information comes from a member of the BoD. There can't be a simple mix up here, so, which is it.

Now, to be fair it is possible that two people provided information, a supporter to Johann, and a member of the BoD to Mr. Pickle. However, the likelihood of that is remote.

- FHB

There is no way I could answer that question. You are just trying to get away with not answering Bob's question.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 5 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #237

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 6 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]182867[/snapback]

There is no way I could answer that question. You are just trying to get away with not answering Bob's question.

Johann,

I expected more from you. Bob didn't ask me a question. In the past week I have presented him with a couple and he has yet to even acknowledge them.

Johann, who is telling the truth - you or Bob? Send an email, get on the phone, use Skype if you need to - but figure it out. Who is telling the truth? Or is there no truth to be told?

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #238

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 5 2007, 10:10 PM) [snapback]182867[/snapback]

Why? What is the big secret. If a board member or a supporter told you what have you got to lose by naming them. You have said many times that you are not scared of lawsuits. The deeds done. So lets have it. Who is it

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 6 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #239

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]182852[/snapback]

Oh, oh, which board member is going to get the boot?

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 6 2007, 04:02 AM
Post #240

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 5 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]182861[/snapback]

Bystander,

- FHB

Is is possible that a Board member is also a supporter?

Might it be fair to describe a Board member as a supporter?

Well, as the very old Clairol advertisment used to say, when I was in High school: Only her hairdresser knows for sure.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church