Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12651&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:59 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Contact Info For 3abn To Serve Papers To.
Bystander
post Feb 23 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(ida @ Feb 23 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]180244[/snapback]

Keep reminding the many churches and gatherings where there are less than a hundred assembled thay they are a smal group.

Why not rather emphsize the words of Jesus saying that where two or three are gathered . . . ?

Because I believe Lee wasn't referring to churches or in any way comparing. How could you compare a forum like this with a church? That would be highly degrading to the church.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 23 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Funny how such a "little group" has got 3abn all shook up. I mean why should they be concerned over a little group? Unless they know that the little group speaks the truth? Now if the little group speaks the truth then yes they should be running scared to the lawyers. Oh ya, they are.

Richard

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 23 2007, 03:50 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Shouldn't we be happy over the name "little group"???

After all, isn't the same thing as being referred to as "a remnant"??? smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 23 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #19

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 23 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]180191[/snapback]

But what is there to gain by doing this?

What is to gain is the understanding that I don't play. I don't take threats lightly. I don't play. If you want to use the threat that you are going to sue me then you best believe that you better follow all the way through. I don't play. I don't have time for the mess. I don't play. I have been molested and to hear someone talk/discuss it and try to blame it on the child - but yet want to then discuss out the other side of their neck that they will "sue me"... I don't play. I will go to court. I don't play. I will take the time off from school, move in with my Mamma, and run the trial to the end. I don't play. GOD is with me and in the end the name of 3ABN will change to Silvey's Network -(SN). I don't play. I will have all the necessary funds to care for my family, finish my education (now and future), and take care of others that have been through some of the "mess" that folks are taking lightly in regards to 3ABN. I DON'T PLAY!!!
QUOTE(ida @ Feb 23 2007, 04:26 PM) [snapback]180244[/snapback]

.....Why not rather emphsize the words of Jesus saying that where two or three are gathered . . . ?

amen.gif
QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]180249[/snapback]

Because I believe Lee wasn't referring to churches or in any way comparing. How could you compare a forum like this with a church? That would be highly degrading to the church.

...and then you speaking of this being a "highly degrading" church would be judging...right?
dunno.gif
QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 23 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]180264[/snapback]

...After all, isn't the same thing as being referred to as "a remnant"??? smile.gif

dunno.gif yes.gif dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 24 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]180240[/snapback]

For such a loud cry that 3abn isn't going to do anything and you all will welcome it if they do, I see a real lack of everyone's info here. You know to help the DS team save time

And...I still haven't seen your name signed to a post yet.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 24 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 23 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]180240[/snapback]

For such a loud cry that 3abn isn't going to do anything and you all will welcome it if they do, I see a real lack of everyone's info here. You know to help the DS team save time

Why do the 3ABN lawyers' work for them. If they're as good as we're being led to believe, they should have the wherewithall at their disposal to conduct their discovery; and they would also have to justify their billable time, wouldn't they? dunno.gif Let them work for the money like the rest of us... rofl1.gif

Personally, I think it's just hot air blowing in the wind blowup.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 24 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #22

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Feb 24 2007, 04:25 AM) [snapback]180342[/snapback]

Why do the 3ABN lawyers' work for them. If they're as good as we're being led to believe, they should have the wherewithall at their disposal to conduct their discovery; and they would also have to justify their billable time, wouldn't they? dunno.gif Let them work for the money like the rest of us... rofl1.gif

.....and if folks keep blowin' hot breaf....it's gonna get the Listerine....

I don't play.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 25 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 25 2007, 07:38 AM) [snapback]180491[/snapback]

.....and if folks keep blowin' hot breaf....it's gonna get the Listerine....

I don't play.

Watch out Princess!Listerine might sue you for using a copyrite wasted on . . .

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 25 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #24

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 25 2007, 05:23 PM) [snapback]180580[/snapback]

Watch out Princess!Listerine might sue you for using a copyrite wasted on . . .

....got it!
rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #25

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Feb 24 2007, 03:25 AM) [snapback]180342[/snapback]

LadyH are you sure they are not "breaking" the wind, rather than blowing? ohmy.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church