Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12655&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:47 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old- (see New Thread), Thread was hijacked- See New Thread started...
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 25 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Isn't this a white lie along the lines of spiritual adultery? Deceptive without actually telling a flat out lie? Same old same old.

Richard

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 25 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]180657[/snapback]

I agree - this statement makes it sound like they don't know each other...knowing good and well that they do.
snack.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 25 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #77

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

FHB The Lord must be guiding both of our thoughts along the same line. Earlier, I too, was wondering, what, if any, had Mr. J contributed to the 3abn story. Just like Clay, he calls names, points fingers, and talks down to everyone that doesn't agree but I have failed to see where his "ire" comes from....

I do believe his strong statements come from a place of you get what you put out. Folks on here have called victims of molestation willing participants. Folks have been threatened with lawsuits and court. Folks have been called an outright lie.

You cannot possibly continue to throw mess around and not get some splash back of something on your shirt....

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 26 2007, 12:37 AM) [snapback]180659[/snapback]

Isn't this a white lie along the lines of spiritual adultery? Deceptive without actually telling a flat out lie? Same old same old.

yes.gif Sho' is..... snack.gif

Kinda like when my Mother didn't want to talk to a lady in the neighborhood - and when she called she jumped in the tub and told me to tell her..."Tell her I'm in the tub and will call her back later..."

Technically - she wasn't lying... dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 25 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #78

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 25 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]180644[/snapback]

Sera--your summary is incorrect. Bystander explained that he and wwjd are both sharing a computer. They did not create a "third" personality. It was a real person and what he had to say was true. They were not doing anything deceptive at all. The "third" person also was using their computer, who was a visiting nephew.

Lee is correct. There was no third personality, I am pretty sure of that. As Bystander stated in this thread, both bystander and wwjd where allowed back in after my investigation. By the way, I am well schooled in the operations and working the Internet Protocol (IP), having assigned IP addresses as a Network Manager with a 700 node network, and IT Director.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 25 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 25 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]180662[/snapback]

Lee is correct. There was no third personality, I am pretty sure of that. As Bystander stated in this thread, both bystander and wwjd where allowed back in after my investigation. By the way, I am well schooled in the operations and working the Internet Protocol (IP), having assigned IP addresses as a Network Manager with a 700 node network, and IT Director.

Calvin,

So dewayneholden, the nephew of either wwjd and Bystander (per Lee), was a separate user posting from a separate computer? I understand why his post was quickly erased but was dewayneholden permanently banned?

PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Feb 26 2007, 12:00 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 26 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #80

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 25 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]180660[/snapback]

I do believe his strong statements come from a place of you get what you put out. Folks on here have called victims of molestation willing participants. Folks have been threatened with lawsuits and court. Folks have been called an outright lie.

You cannot possibly continue to throw mess around and not get some splash back of something on your shirt....
yes.gif Sho' is..... snack.gif

Kinda like when my Mother didn't want to talk to a lady in the neighborhood - and when she called she jumped in the tub and told me to tell her..."Tell her I'm in the tub and will call her back later..."

Technically - she wasn't lying... dunno.gif

DrRe: And FHB's accusations of anger is simply another RED HERRING. In other words it is another lie to evade the Proven/Verifiable facts regarding the lies told by the by/wwjd. Which proves that they have no credibility... blink.gif

BTW HH, where is that RED Herring?.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 26 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #81

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 25 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]180668[/snapback]

Calvin,

So dewayneholden, the nephew of either wwjd and Bystander (per Lee), was a separate user posting from a separate computer? I understand why his post was quickly erased but was dewayneholden permanently banned?

PB

Yes to both questions.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 26 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #82

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 25 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]180649[/snapback]

Mr. J's anger is evident - however the reason is not so at this point.

yes, I have to be the "angry black man" in your conspiracy theory... I suppose you have to hang that on someone...

Mr. J. maybe you can share with us what your main point is in the whole 3ABN issue. I can't find, through searching your posts here in the 3ABN forum, what your main contention, well, any significant contention is. You seem very angry at the church, at 3ABN, at anything that doesn't align perfectly with your own personal theology. What evidence have you presented? What point do you have to make - other than railing at 3ABN?

I will tell you that if you will tell me how your throwing stones while hiding in the shadows to prevent them from being lobbed back at you is in any wise consistent with the Christianity you profess.

Many have been the object of your derision when they didn't deserve it.

There are over 2000 members of BSDA; quantify 'many'... then prove they were undeserving... like the victims of Tommy Shelton were undeserving of the spite and derision from your camp, the contemptible innuendos and claims of their being consenting partners for Tommy's proclivities... when you can show I have done *any* like that... including the persons in your camp... then there may be truth in this allegation...

You have held yourself up as a paragon of perfection claiming that any an all individuals that disagree with you even on a miniscule point are somehow from the Devil.

This is becoming a constant refrain from your camp... as I said to your boy wwjd... show me where I have claimed perfection in any wise...much less holding myself up as a 'paragon of perfection'... or that all who disagree with me are "from the devil". You claim I do it continually, so you should not have any difficulty citing myriad posts when I have stated such.

You cant because I have never made such claims.

You can quote scripture - that doesn't make you holy or sanctified or saved, after all the Devil knows scripture backwards and forwards. You can quote Mrs. White, that doesn't mean you alone have applied her guidance correctly.

Again, I have never claimed to be the sole correct interpreter of EGW... but thank you for acknowledging that my application of her guidance was, in fact, correct. I have never quoted a scripture at any time to anyone in order to effect justification, sanctification or to be endowed with any personal holiness so again, you are firmly in the realm of either false witness against me or puerile delusion; you choose which.

I fully expect to receive your wrath with this post - but in the name of the Lord I will endure whatever slings and arrows you decide to send my way. Why? Because I am sure that the Lord is in charge and I do not post without prayerful consideration before I do. Question me, belittle me, disparage me, cast dispersion on my character - but remember that God does guide and direct and you do not have the market cornered on his guidance and direction.

- FHB

For all of the questioning, belittling, disparagement ( and BTW, one casts *aspersion* on another's character... yeah; you've done that here too ) that you have done in this post, you have made two statements of truth... That my application of EGW is infact true and correct and that I am being guided by God. I am sure it wasn't your intent to acknowledge either... but as you said... sometimes you let God lead. the rest is your working out the haterade in your system.

I am sorry to inform you that you don't rate my wrath... none of you does. you do, however have my pity... which, as this post shows, is certain to inculcate your wrath... but I'm not concerned one way or the other; I've been called worse... by better people... who were man enough to show their faces and state their names.

Neither you nor anyone else in your camp has refuted anything I've said BTW... you've complained that it wasn't said nice enough for your liking; you've supposed that since I have generally been right, that I must think I am always right... which is an errant supposition at best and an outright lie at worst... you've danced around the issues and done your level best to make me the issue to take the heat off the actual discussion...but you have refuted zip...nada. nil.. nothing.. zippo.

And your constant bombardment of weapons of mass distraction doesn't change that.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 26 2007, 09:56 AM
Post #83

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

thats what I'm talkin bout.... everything Bro J said.... and said it well...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 26 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #84

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Well alright!
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church