Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:03 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 20 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #166

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 20 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]186617[/snapback]

Aletheia said she didn't notice AT FIRST. I am sure she was so caught up in the wild rampage she was reading, she failed to notice AT FIRST, who the writer was.

The FIRST thing you should notice is the person's name, then what's under their name, then what they say.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 20 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]186672[/snapback]

Probably because I am more concerned with what a person says and does, then in who they claim they are. {actions speak louder then words-- you will know them by their fruits)

IOW, where this forum is concerned; I tend to focus more on what is posted, then on who the poster is, or what they claim to be.

If this was true then the question of "Who is who" and "Who you know" wouldn't even be a subject that you ask questions on....
Moot Point.
QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 20 2007, 08:26 PM) [snapback]186678[/snapback]

back on topic folks......

Ah yes.... Save3ABN...... Who runs it? scratchchin.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church