Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12900&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:26 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn "on The Road" Again
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 15 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 15 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]185498[/snapback]

Sandra Juarez. Is she married to John Dinzey?

No. But her husband is employed at 3ABN.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chez
post Mar 15 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 15 2007, 12:05 PM) [snapback]185498[/snapback]

Sandra Juarez. Is she married to John Dinzey?

I think her husband's name is Henry Juarez. Isn't she working for Esperanza TV? I don't know what her husband is doing now. However, he was once a studio manager at 3ABN (I think).

This post has been edited by Chez: Mar 15 2007, 11:14 AM

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Mar 15 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(Chez @ Mar 15 2007, 12:14 PM) [snapback]185500[/snapback]

I think her husband's name is Henry Juarez. Isn't she working for Esperanza TV? I don't know what her husband is doing now. However, he was once a studio manager at 3ABN (I think).

According to this website, http://www.sandrajuarez.com/about.html, Sandra's husband's name is Henry, and yes, he was the studio manager at 3abn.

This post has been edited by from-the-pew: Mar 15 2007, 11:16 AM

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 15 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 15 2007, 12:05 PM) [snapback]185498[/snapback]

SJ, Sandra Juarez, I assume anyway. Is she married to John Dinzey?

Thank you for the identification. It is more likely that you are right than I... and I shall scratch my comments to reflect your correction. And pose instead the question as to how she has ties to 3abn such that would have brought forth the comment about her "conflict of interest".

Thanks again.... notworthy.gif .....

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Mar 15 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 15 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]185499[/snapback]

No. But her husband is employed at 3ABN.

- FHB

He is still at 3ABN?

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 15 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Mar 15 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]185502[/snapback]

According to this website, http://www.sandrajuarez.com/about.html, Sandra's husband's name is Henry, and yes, he was the studio manager at 3abn.

And thank you for this information and the link. It mentions this much but doesn't tell where he is now or if he is still working for 3abn.

Is he still with 3abn? If so in what capacity. If not, how could past employment constitute a "conflict of interest"? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 14 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]185275[/snapback]

Bystander, I am genuinely surprised that you would be so foolish as not to check even the most simple of facts and continue to give false information that anyone can so easily verify. The above rant only reinforces your image of treating women disrespectfully and casting doubt upon the true testimony they have given. Unfortunately, not only in this instance with me, but also with PrincessDi, PeacefullyBewildered, Watchbird, PrincessDrRe, Sonshineonme, Linda Shelton and now Sandra J. The genuine facts in regard to the pastoral department of 3ABN, as stated on their website under the heading Pastoral:
Meet The Pastoral Team
Johnny Dinzey
Department Head: Johnny Dinzey He not only heads up the Pastoral Department but recently accepted the position of General Manager for the 3ABN Latino channel.

Sister
P.S. So, what other misinformation, falsehoods, misrepresentations, innuendos and bold-faced lies are Bystander and Co. attempting to pass off as "fact". If he could be so incorrect concerning John Dinzey's position as head of the Pastoral department, why should he have any credibility in regard to more sensitive insider information about 3ABN? When he fights with such tenacity to uphold a "small" lie, in an attempt to discredit me, how much more is he willing to compromise the truth with a "big" lie, to discredit Linda Shelton and others?

I have to apologize to all of you about assuming that sister's mention of "Sandra J." and then FHB's post about a possible conflict of interest regarding SJ meant they were speaking of Sandra Juarez. She is the only Sandra J. that I was aware of who worked for 3abn.

Sorry. Admins, if this warrants a whipping, please show me where to stand.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok so, the SJ you are all referring is Sandra Juarez who used to be employed by 3ABN, who now works for another SDA network, but husband is still employed at 3ABN. Is that correct? FHB?

Also, is it my understanding FHB that you believe her to be posting here on BSDA. If so, you know the rules against trying to "out" people identities. You have yet to offer up yours. So this duscussion probably should not be happening right now. Looks too much like a form of imtimidation.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 15 2007, 07:58 AM) [snapback]185489[/snapback]

Did I miss something important, or is the "she" we are talking about the wife of John Dinsey who is employed by 3abn? The same 3abn who exercises surveilance and control of their employees?

If so.... there would definitely be a "conflict of interest" ..... and could even have an impact upon her husband's employment and positions. How could you figure otherwise.... If she is married to a 3abn employee it would be pretty difficult to "cut all ties" with 3abn, would it not?

Or am I totally wrong and this isn't who we are talking about? dunno.gif

Later edit... for the benefit of any who read this first.... I was wrong in the identification given above.... but I'll leave this errant post since it forms the jumping off place for the corrections and discussion following this. Thank you very much to those who corrected me quickly.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 15 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 15 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]185516[/snapback]

Ok so, the SJ you are all referring is Sandra Juarez who used to be employed by 3ABN, who now works for another SDA network, but husband is still employed at 3ABN. Is that correct? FHB?

Also, is it my understanding FHB that you believe her to be posting here on BSDA. If so, you know the rules against trying to "out" people identities. You have yet to offer up yours. So this duscussion probably should not be happening right now. Looks too much like a form of imtimidation.

So true. She thought the position would fall to her and it didn't. The reasons were sound and the decision was correct. She also left of her own choosing and moved to another Adventist oriented network where, if she is posting here she would be in a position of very serious conflict of interest.

- FHB
Link directly to post HERE

PDi,

I am not sure why you would understand the bolded part above as I never said any such thing. If you reference the first post I made in regards to this I clearly stated an opinion that, "IF" she was posting here that would represent a conflict of interest. The idea being that she works for Ezperanza (sp?) and her husband works at 3ABN.

There is clearly no insinuation that I know she is and I am clearly not making a statement that she is. I am not in violation of any polilcy against identifying anonymous posters.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Mar 15 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]185358[/snapback]

SJ was never officially general manager of Latino. She was in programming. She unofficially handled some of the duties that later fell to the General Manager
Also, she was never fired she quit. My opinion? It was because she was set on getting the GM job and it was given to JD instead. No doubt, you know her persona on this forum. I have a feeling you knew the facts too, but just insinuated differently. Same old story, same old theme. We just keep hearing from those who have an axe to grind for one reason or another. I came to that conclusion quite some time ago and most here are proving me right.

Perhaps this is the quote being attributed to you, FHB.... I thought you had said it as well, but now I see that it is actually Bystander.

I am a bit unclear on the sentence "No doubt, you know her persona on this forum." I could easily interpret that as stating that she posts here, although, I'm not absolutely sure if that was what was meant!

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

That is exactly what he is saying. Because of this first and foremost being the internet, and all that is at stake wiwth these conversations, a lot of people use an ID that gives no clue to their name. At one time or another pretty much everyone has speculated as to the real names of some of the members, especially Sister, Bystander, HOTY and others coming forth with information. Admins have frown upon this pursuit, because of the right to privacy on the internet. FHB, has called himself 'outing" SJ. Yet and still, he has not been forthcoming about his real name. Once again this is not allowed.

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Mar 15 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]185539[/snapback]

Perhaps this is the quote being attributed to you, FHB.... I thought you had said it as well, but now I see that it is actually Bystander.

I am a bit unclear on the sentence "No doubt, you know her persona on this forum." I could easily interpret that as stating that she posts here, although, I'm not absolutely sure if that was what was meant!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #72

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ok please forgive me FHB. I see now it was not you, but Bystander However, I am still uncomfortable with the "if", because tagged onto the speculation it is still engaging in trying to figure out the neames fo the members. I know we all discuss it amongst ourselves, but those discussions should not continue onto posts.

This is note a general note to everyone. If you are here under an ID and are not even trying to divoluge you real name,please extend to others that same courtesy. I don't understand how you justify keeping your privacy while destroying someone else's. I know we are are curious about who everyone is, but let's be respectful, please.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 15 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]185524[/snapback]

Link directly to post HERE

PDi,

I am not sure why you would understand the bolded part above as I never said any such thing. If you reference the first post I made in regards to this I clearly stated an opinion that, "IF" she was posting here that would represent a conflict of interest. The idea being that she works for Ezperanza (sp?) and her husband works at 3ABN.

There is clearly no insinuation that I know she is and I am clearly not making a statement that she is. I am not in violation of any polilcy against identifying anonymous posters.

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 15 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Voktar of Zargon @ Mar 13 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]185041[/snapback]
The first angels message outlines this clearly - the everlasting gospel will go to every "nation" (ethne = ethnic group), kindred, tongue, and people group. Jesus plainly stated that when this gospel is preached to "all nations (ethne = people groups) then the end will come. There are approximately 10,000 or so "people groups" yet to be reached by the everlasting gospel. Many of them exist in seemingly "unreachable" situations. There are approximately 7,000 major languages on earth - nearly 5,000 do not have a Bible in their own tongue. Surely God is going to have to perform some miracles to finish this work. 3ABN is not that miracle. The majority of these peoples will not be reached by contributing to Danny Shelton and gang, who will finish the work for us by proxy with their technology.

Listening to "Behind the Scenes" on live 3abn tonight (Thurs), I was reminded of something you mentioned here earlier about taking the message to every "nation" (ethne = ethnic group), kindred, tongue, and people group. As DS held up a new contract (for new satellites around the world including India and China) one member of the panel (John L, Shelly Q, Moses ?, Danny, Brandy) mentioned that the braodcast does not reach these people in their own language. I hadn't thought of that when I mentioned what an expense satellite TV was, how few may actually be listening, and even fewer understanding. I think there may really be something to the method Christ endorsed--sending out his disciples in pairs.

Extra observation: Both DS and John L. were complaining about the rumors going around the internet. So DS tried a new approach for donations; he told a story about a non-Adventist who became aware that some people were trying to destroy the network, and so this gentleman said because of this he felt obligated to send even more money. Maybe some of you feel the same. Are you willing to sacrifice? We're about 98% there reaching the whole world. John L assured the panel that these people trying to destroy 3abn are really fighting against God, He related a passage in the Bible where God struck down the evil Ethiopians who were fighting Judah.

And there sat DS with his new young wifey, talking about the 10 Commandments and how God doesn't want us committing adultry (that's right, he said it without blinking). Truely amazing. I await his next little sermon about signs of the end, "Marrying and Giving in Marriage"

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 15 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #74

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 15 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]185622[/snapback]

And there sat DS with his new young wifey, talking about the 10 Commandments and how God doesn't want us committing adultry (that's right, he said it without blinking). ...

In light of that, remember this:

-------- Original Message --------
To: Walt Thompson
Subject:
Date: 10/8/2006 12:13:14 PM

Gailon,

You claim that Linda passed your truth test. Are you not aware that any one who is a polished liar will not wiggle or squirm when being questioned about their lies ... ?

She never wiggled or squirmed. She was almost convincing to me.

... I decided to go look in her car for any evidence to support the PI's claim that had not been mailed to me yet. Our car door was locked. Yes, I'm aware that she claims it was her car but I have proof that it is titled to both she and I even unto this day. ...

... at which point she yelled out, "I can't believe you broke into my car and got into my personal belongings! This is abuse!"

... This is not my proof for adultery. I'm only telling you why your truth test on her has Zero credibility as she is apparently in a different league than you ...

... She will sound believable. Gailon, I believe she would pass your honesty test without squirming or wiggling.

If you want to gamble that what I am telling you is a lie, then that is your business. ...

Linda is much harder to find out because she is so good a distorting the truth.

Danny

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 15 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #75

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church