Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:20 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #121

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 19 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]186426[/snapback]

Now, why would he answer you and you already call him a liar? How could you know the facts without him telling you? If you know the facts, the why ask him at all? This is exactly what I am saying Cindy. You are questioning him about events at which you were not present, but he was, yet and still calling him a liar. You have no business asking him anything as if you "know the truth" you don't. You know what somebody else told you was the truth. You were not there. Remember there are always three(3) sides to a story: two sides and the truth. You have chosen to believe the account of someone who may or may not have been there( since you say we don't know who your source is). That is all you can claim is that you have heard this version and for some reason find it more credible than Johann own experience. You can't state that you "know the truth" and that he is not coming clean. You are demonstrating exactly what I am talking about. Now, if you believe have already chosen the version of the story you believe, then stick to that. You name is not God or Holy Spirit, it is not your place to comdemn or convict one to repentence.

Now to what put downs are you referring? I have said for you not to respond unless you comprehend what is being said in the post. That is not a put down, it is the truth. Because you have told me I was wrong, then went on to demonstrate my point exactly.

Diane correct me if I am wrong, but you know nothing about this and have talked to zero people about this???

So why is it your business? Why do you constantly butt into my conversations and concerns and tell me to stop posting till I read or comprehend. It's not necessary and it's rude.

I am trying my best to be being polite to the others I am talking to, I am not breaking any forum rules to the best of my knowledge, and I do my best to ignore most of the negative criticisms and false accusations posted about me to try and keep focussed on the subjects, and not have personal arguments, and that is not easy to do.

I have read these 3ABN archives forwards and backwards, and your continually telling me to stop posting, and claiming I don't comprehend, I don't read, I ask questions cause I'm too lazy to search, and I need to go read what's posted here before writing, is just plain false, especially when you yourself know nothing about the topic I am discussing, or how to find it. I know. I asked you.

Now disagree with me if you have to, but those are the put downs and false assumptions I am talking about.

I do not insult your intelligence and I wish you'd stop insulting mine, please. Surely it's up to Johann if he wants to discuss this?

That's all I have to say about this.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 19 2007, 05:56 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chez
post Mar 19 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,417

[size=4][size=1]
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 08:58 AM) [snapback]186140[/snapback]

Johann, Danny did not threaten to have you arrested if you told the truth, how you experienced it. That is absurd. PLEASE Stop repeating these lies.

[/color]How do you know? Were you there?

The Campmeeting, and The 3ABN board meeting aren't the same thing.

[color=#FF6666][b]Johann knows that the Campmeeting and the 3ABN Board Meeting are different.[/b]
You were not being chicken when you went to a campmeeting that you were already told you weren't welcome at and already warned that you would be removed from if you chose to disregard the warning, ahead of time.

[b]He didn't stand for truth. He knew that it was a sham! In so many words, he said so.[/b]
You were not being a chicken when you refused to leave when asked, and you were not being a chicken when you grabbed Walt Thompson and began to shake him in front of witnesses.

Too bad he didn't grab Walt Thompson in front of the cameras. Maybe this mess would be cleared up by now.

Nor were you prevented from speaking to the board, you met with who the very next day??? and claimed you were representing Linda and the Doctor who refused to come. You yourself posted that, and somewhere around here you yourself also claimed Walt Thompson asked you if you still wanted to come to the board meeting, I believe you claimed he mumbled it, but you had to go write a letter to send to the board. Do you remember that? Or do I have to go find it to jog your memory?

The 3ABN Board chose to believe a lie! God will deal with them (if he hasn't already with some). By being silent, they affirmed the rape and destruction of a person's reputation. They said nothing, but "Yes, Boss. We'll do whatever you say. You are the anointed one."

This post has been edited by Chez: Mar 19 2007, 06:17 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 19 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #123

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Here is the problem. You don't know who I've know or have talked to. So cosider yourself corrected Then, I don't have to know anything to know you weren't there and Johann was. I think everyone will agree on that one. That is my point. You can't say you know the truth better than Johann because Johann was there, you weren't Simple. That is all I have been saying, and once again you prove my point. You are not comprehending what I am saying.

So once again the points of disagreement are:

1) You are approaching Johann with information about an event at which he was present and you were not, and your posture is of one who was.

2) #1 being true, to the satisfaction of ALL parties, you cannot say that you "know the truth". You only know what someone else, who may or may not have been present, told you was the truth, and have found them credible According to you own standards. That is all you can claim.

3) You also are not God and not in authority to declare that Johann "needs tocome clean" about anything. Also, once again we refer to Point #1. You are not the Holy Spirit, so you are not in authority to convict him to repentance, especially about something of which you have at best second hand knowledge.

Gurl this is a discussion board. You post it anybody can answer it. That is not butting into your buisness. If you don't know, you better ask somebody. If you want to speak only to Johann, PM him, only he will answer, if he chooses. Just becuase when you requested I chose to give you the most expedient way to give the information, does not mean I don't know where to find it. I just know that there are some who can find it faster than myself, and I chose, in service as an Admin, you the benefit of their expertise and the most expedient way to get the information you were seeking. I realize I just can't know everything and have no problem deferring to those who know best. You are a member and when you call upon me as an Admin, I need to give you my best. Once again, you were wrong.

Now, Forrest, you can go in peace! Murch lurve!

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]186431[/snapback]

Diane correct me if I am wrong, but you know nothing about this and have talked to zero people about this???

So why is it your business? Why do you constantly butt into my conversations and concerns and tell me to stop posting till I read or comprehend. It's not necessary and it's rude.

I am trying my best to be being polite to the others I am talking to, I am not breaking any forum rules to the best of my knowledge, and I do my best to ignore most of the negative criticisms and false accusations posted about me to try and keep focussed on the subjects, and not have personal arguments, and that is not easy to do.

I have read these 3ABN archives forwards and backwards, and your continually telling me to stop posting, and claiming I don't comprehend, I don't read, I ask questions cause I'm too lazy to search, and I need to go read what's posted here before writing, is just plain false, especially when you yourself know nothing about the topic I am discussing, or how to find it. I know. I asked you.

Now disagree with me if you have to, but those are the put downs and false assumptions I am talking about.

I do not insult your intelligence and I wish you'd stop insulting mine, please. Surely it's up to Johann if he wants to discuss this?

That's all I have to say about this.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 19 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 19 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]186435[/snapback]

Here is the problem. You don't know who I've know or have talked to. So cosider yourself corrected Then, I don't have to know anything to know you weren't there and Johann was. I think everyone will agree on that one. That is my point. You can't say you know the truth better than Johann because Johann was there, you weren't Simple. That is all I have been saying, and once again you prove my point. You are not comprehending what I am saying.

So once again the points of disagreement are:

[color=#663366]You are approaching Johann with information about an event at which he was present and you were not, and your posture is of one who was.

I was there, though at a distance. What I saw also agrees with what Dr. Walt saw, as far as I know what Mark F. saw and what several eyewitnessess closer than me, saw.

3) You also are not God and not in authority to declare that Johann "needs tocome clean" about anything. Also, once again we refer to Point #1. You are not the Holy Spirit, so you are not in authority to convict him to repentance, especially about something of which you have at best second hand knowledge.

Di....FAIR, BOARD, SAME MEASURING STICK....Most of you on this board have declared over and over that DS needs to come clean. Problem here is, none of you are God either and have no business declaring or demanding for anyone to come clean. But, since, you all constantly have made that declaration including you Di, you shouldn't be reprimaninding Cindy for doing what you are guilty of.
Not mad either, luv ya

This post has been edited by princessdi: Mar 19 2007, 08:58 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 19 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #125

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 17 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]186032[/snapback]

No, there is no need to chill. You have had how long to vent your version of the last three years? Bystander has no need to step back and let you continue at will. He has truth to share and if it contradicts sister then you are the one who has to chill and consider that maybe you have been taken for a ride and feed a line.

From my perspective, PrincessDi is here in two capacities - as an administrator and as a member with the right to come to her own conclusions from the information. If Di isn't convinced that BS is sharing truth that is her right as a member. If she is convinced that BS is out of line, it is her responsibility as an administrator to tell him to chill.

PrincessDi, you have handled things in a very biased manner banning those who speak against sister, watchbird, johann, and Gailon's spokesperson Pickle, as well as Linda (as it is evident that information here could only have come through her - whether directly or through "channels"). You have allowed others to slander and malign individuals without a mention while shutting down others who have spoken against your personal position on the issues.

FHB, I'm rather disappointed that you would make such a broad and incorrect statement as this. Each time the members you have referenced have been banned, it has been not because they were being picked on by Di but rather that they had broken the forum rules while posting. Calvin would stand for nothing less.

It seems that you are in danger of falling into the same emotional state that Bystander has when complaining to Di. I found two links to such posts where Di is responding to Bystander, and please note the tone of Bystander's challenges about whether she treated Sister in the same way. I remember Tommy Smother's petulant line "Mom always liked you best":

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=186019

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=172864

It is time for BSDA to live up to its claim to be a place where no one is silenced and all are allowed to present their information and personal evaluation of the events that have occurred over the years without being silenced. "IF' you believe that sister has fed you the unequivocal truth - then let it stand up to examination and challenge and see where things fall. Support those who are attempting to present another side of the story to do so without the harrasment that they have experienced. You can't hide behind a claim that they have been "unkind, unChristian" because all one has to do is go back and read the plethora of posts from watchbird, sister, Mr. J, PrincessDrRe, to see exactly what Bystander, Altheia, Lee, and WWJD have been accsued of. Is there balance here? I know that there has been from some admins, but not all.

You know this site has the most traffic of all the sites discussing this topic - so let the story be told from all sides without censorship!

- FHB

While I don't have time to do searches to present example after example, it is my opinion that folks have not been silenced for presenting information or personal evaluation of events. They have, instead, been warned, exhorted and finally banned for breaking the rules. That is not censorship.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 19 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #126

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

Aletheia, since you are so interested in the watch (remember your recent post at Maritime where you begin "Going back to the epic watch story"?) do you mind answering a few questions?

1. Have you actually seen the watch or any picture other than the one posted at Maritime?

2. In your opinion, what price range would qualify as a cheap watch?

3. In your opinion, why does the value of the watch matter?

If you are not willing to answer these questions (since you seem to be the only one still asking questions about the watch, both here and and at Maritime) would you stop asking Johann about it please.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 19 2007, 10:29 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 19 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #127

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

[quote name='Bystander' date='Mar 19 2007, 05:46 PM' post='186436']
I was there, though at a distance. What I saw also agrees with what Dr. Walt saw, as far as I know what Mark F. saw and what several eyewitnessess closer than me, saw.

And actually you can testify as one there.....at a distance....and that you heard form those who were closer. A whole lot different than Cindy who wasn't even in attendance. But neitheer' still can add up to Johann who actually experienced the event. You can't testify to anymore than you witnessed. I mean that is just common sense. Tell me is this sounds familiar:

BS: WT what was happening over there with Johan and the Dr.(or two two men) depending on your familiarity at the time. it looked like it got pretty heated over there. And what was that papaer?

WT: Yes, they were told they weren't welcome here, and they came anyway. they had a lot of thoe papers passing them out. They talked against Danny and 3ABN. We almost had to forcibly remove them.

Script by Princess Novels, but you get my drift.

Di....FAIR, BOARD, SAME MEASURING STICK....Most of you on this board have declared over and over that DS needs to come clean. Problem here is, none of you are God either and have no business declaring or demanding for anyone to come clean. But, since, you all constantly have made that declaration including you Di, you shouldn't be reprimaninding Cindy for doing what you are guilty of.
Not mad either, luv ya

But you see there is a difference. Danny told everyone a lie when he said Linda was guilty of "spriritual adultery". Once again, she can't commit spiritual adultery against Danny. Everyone knows he said that and knows it was a lie. He does need to admit he lied, because he lied to everyone. Lots of people heard him. In fact, he really needs to come clean becuase far too many beieved that lie, and if he doesnt' he will be guilty of leading them astray, as he has taken a leadership role to millions of God's sheep and He holds him responsible. Some also already know that he lied.

On the other hand What happened between Johann, the Dr. and WT, and who ever else was mainly between them and everyone has come away with a different story. Depending on which way you swing in this controversy, people tend to believe the one which most fits their beliefs. That is different from someone who has lied publically. I still maintain that Cindy had no business coming at Johann as if she was there, and that is what she did. She doesn't "know" what happened, she "knows" what WT says happened, and what you said happened from a distance, and what you said someother people who wer close said happened. All she "knows" is what Johann said, WT and you said, she doesn't know what happened. She only chooses to believe you and WT version of the events.

I would never in this situation say. WT knows he lying, I know what happened and he needs to stop lying. Why? Because ALL I know is what Johann said, and what WT said, and that you said that what you saw from a distance jived with what WT said, and other people who were closer. Plus we all know that two people can see the same accident and come back with totally different descriptions, and neither would be lying, because it is their persception, influenced by how each one felt about the activating event.....sorry I might be getting to deep here. giggle.gif But anyway, when testifying it is each person 's credibility which weighed in the balance.

Now, I can say that Danny needs to come clean because not only did he lie to everyone about "spiritual adultery", he came here jus t to lie to us about the steps he was taking to save his marriage, and all the while he was securing a Guam divorce. I did not hear about him lying, I didn't see his lips moving from a distance and someone who was closer told me what he said and it jived with his lip movements, neither did I read anyone else's account of that lie. I experience that lie myself, he lied to me. Now that I know it was a lie, he needs to admit it.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Carmel
post Mar 19 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #128

Member No.: 2,870

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 19 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]186420[/snapback]

1. To the best of my knowledge, the only reason Dwight has for not severing his connections with 3abn is that he feels that he is providing an important ministry to persons whose main attachment to the Adventist church is through the church service at Pioneer Memorial church from week to week. And I personally know such persons, so have to admit that he has a valid point in doing that.

2. I was NOT meaning to imply that Dwight was "soft on sin".... either in generalizations or in the specific example of sin in his own family that he has had to learn to live with.

3. I am very sorry you brought this up, but since you did, I think is only right that I challenge some of your statments that I think are unnecessarily harsh about Dwight, and that I do not think represents his true relationship to the affair.

4. Please... let's note that this came hard for him... and that it was a long time after the event before he could talk about it and be able to say the words.... "Life goes on".

5. It is hardly fair to a man whose twin brother.... as well as brother in ministry.... failed in his vows to both his wife and his church so miserably.... in spite of all that Dwight and others could do to turn him from his course... to say that Dwight "is supporting his brother in his immorality".
But the hard facts of life are that life does go on.... and we have to accept things as they are once there is no hope of changing the course of events.

6. Agreed... at the same time it is not appropriate to compare the Greg Nelson situation and the Danny Shelton situation. Greg and his wife... both ministers.... are now out of ministry and out of the Adventist circle. Danny continues as the "face of Adventism" in a world wide "ministry". He has made more broken lives even than Greg has done.... and while we have to accept that he and Brandi are now married... that does not mean that he should not be removed completely from 3abn and allowed to have no more influence over it, and receive no more benefit from it.... ever. 3abn needs to go back to the true owners.... those multitudinous donors in the pews, and be run by a board that is truly committed to running a Christian ministry in a Christian manner. And Danny needs to be removed from the public eye and from public contact so he can make his decisions as to morality or immorality in some private corner of the world where no one will know and where he will not have any influence on anyone anywhere.

Watchbird, I don't understand the change in your tone, but I guess this is a hot topic for many of us.

I'll go quickly through some of your statements that I have enumerated for easier reading.

1. I am afraid you don't have the whole picture, PMC does not depend on 3abn to make their services available to those whose main attachment to the SDA is through the services of PMC. They are also on Hope chanel, and some other cable every week. That is a weak excuse for support of ministry such as 3abn and everything that goes with it.

2. How often do you listen his sermons, and how do you know he is not soft on sin?

3. If Dwight Nelson thinks it's OK to talk about it publicly, and it is a public sin and public knowledge to begin with, I don't see anything wrong with bringing it up.

4. Yes, we heard some "rumors" about him suffering a lot for his brothers actions, but you can judge somebody's views only by the words he speaks out loud, and that is what I commented today.

5. It sounds neat, but Greg is NOT his twin brother, Dwight calls him "my baby brother!"

6. I am certainly glad they are out of the sda ministry, but I would not bet on being out of the Adventist circles.

As far as Danny is concerned, as much as I would like to see him out of the public view, he is the owner of 3abn, and there is no law that can make him move from that position. He is NOT connected with the SDA, and therefore not even the Church can replace him.

I did my part when I stopped sending our monthly donation, I stopped watching them, and I support those who are revealing the truth about them through various avenues. Just like I was doing before with promoting them to anybody who would listen, now, if I have the chance, I'll tell everyone about this site, and a few main things I have learned on it. But that's about it. I don't believe we can separate 3abn from DS. Like it or not, it is a PRIVATE business. I think our church should seperate herself from them, not allow them to have rallys in our churches, and educate their members about dangerous teachings they are exposed to if they do watch.

And once we do our part, the Lord will indeed take care of it! His will be done on earth as it is in heaven!

Carmel

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 19 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Oh my! You know I missed this completely, untill someone else quoted it today. giggle.gif Wow! FHB, strong words, and I actually would like to answer you somewhat. My point to BS is that it was Saturday night almost immediately after sundown. For the most part members are kind of slow to start up with this forum again, and enjoy the break from the stress. I was only suggesting that he, and the rest of you do the same. Will your statments have had any less impact on Sunday, if you had lingered in the presence of the Lord and fellowshipped a while? You all could have even went into LC, had went to a room and chatted amongst yourselves if you really have decided this is an 'us and them" kind of thing. You could have had your own tournaments in the arcade between yourselves. I even see that Cindy has been to the arcade and done well. I am so glad! Truly glad.

That was my only point. now if you think it warranted all this you are saying then so be it. Yes, I have decided who is most credible in this saga to me for reasons I have already posted many times, and we disagree on this one subject. However, I think the fact that I am still willing to see everyone here as family member of BSDA and just fellow ship, talk about our families, our interests, likes, dislikes(YES!!! even yours, Lees, Bystanders, and Cindy's) None of us ARE 3ABN, I want to believe it doesn't so consume any of our lives that we have forgotten all else. I am almost positive that we each ccan find somethings in common and on whic we agree if we really tried just a little bit. That was really my only point. I think you all rea so focused on"defending" that you were blinded to all else. Seeing it as an attempt to silence you "side". Has this consumed you rlives that much? I sitll say try it sometimes, you might be surprised. I have had a great time meeting new people here, even ones who just came for the 3ABN saga and took a chnace and reached outside of that forum.

BTW, Thanks everyone! I and honored and really enjoy serving here at BSDA. i try to do a good job, becuase Calvin has placed trust in me, and I wast to live up to that confidence he has in me.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 17 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]186032[/snapback]

No, there is no need to chill. You have had how long to vent your version of the last three years? Bystander has no need to step back and let you continue at will. He has truth to share and if it contradicts sister then you are the one who has to chill and consider that maybe you have been taken for a ride and feed a line.

PrincessDi, you have handled things in a very biased manner banning those who speak against sister, watchbird, johann, and Gailon's spokesperson Pickle, as well as Linda (as it is evident that information here could only have come through her - whether directly or through "channels"). You have allowed others to slander and malign individuals without a mention while shutting down others who have spoken against your personal position on the issues.

It is time for BSDA to live up to its claim to be a place where no one is silenced and all are allowed to present their information and personal evaluation of the events that have occurred over the years without being silenced. "IF' you believe that sister has fed you the unequivocal truth - then let it stand up to examination and challenge and see where things fall. Support those who are attempting to present another side of the story to do so without the harrasment that they have experienced. You can't hide behind a claim that they have been "unkind, unChristian" because all one has to do is go back and read the plethora of posts from watchbird, sister, Mr. J, PrincessDrRe, to see exactly what Bystander, Altheia, Lee, and WWJD have been accsued of. Is there balance here? I know that there has been from some admins, but not all.

You know this site has the most traffic of all the sites discussing this topic - so let the story be told from all sides without censorship!

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 19 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #130

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 19 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]186436[/snapback]

Not mad either, luv ya

Bystander,
Since you were there (at a distance) after the first evening meeting of the 2004 campmeeting, were you there for the beginning of that meeting also? Do you remember what was said about why Linda was not there? I remember something about her being granted a leave of absence. Is this what was said?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 19 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #131

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 19 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]186360[/snapback]

I thought lookin4truth's post of 1/29/07 deserved repeating:

Aletheia's School of Spin
1. Claim there is no evidence

Letters arrive from victims

2. Claim victims could be manufactured

Duane verifies his identity

3. Ignore that he was sexually assaulted and question his dates of employment

Duane re-directs the conversation back to the truth (Good going Duane)

4. Try to take focus off of nature of sexual crimes by making argument Age of Consent

Points to fact she (he) thinks molesting a 17 year old is acceptable

5. Focus on the word RAPE, in order to make inappropriate sexual behavior more acceptable

Touching someone who doesn't want to be touched sexually is still wrong
Talking to someone sexually, who does not welcome your advances is wrong
A pastor using his position of authority to sexually abuse ANYONE is wrong

6. No matter how much evidence appears, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN
Note: I said "she (he)" under number 4, because no one really knows the true gender of anyone registered. There is really no way to verify whether the person is a male or female just because they indicated they were a male when they registered.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=173843

"Come on baby....let's do the SPIN!" yahoo.gif

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 19 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]186424[/snapback]

If I was the only one who thinks you spin, then I might have to agree with Danny Shelton that I suffer from Alzheimer's. But you have twisted both my words and the words of others so many times that I have no trust left in you handling matters decently.

Which is correct. Aletheia apologized for it - but she did it. GOD states we should "forgive" - but he doesn't say go back there and get beat up again..... dunno.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]186431[/snapback]

....That's all I have to say about this.

Let's see how long it takes you to "lie" about this and speak on anything remotely connected to this thread or the subject matter....
snack.gif
QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 19 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]186436[/snapback]

....FAIR, BOARD, SAME MEASURING STICK....Most of you on this board have declared over and over that DS needs to come clean. Problem here is, none of you are God either and have no business declaring or demanding for anyone to come clean. But, since, you all constantly have made that declaration including you Di, you shouldn't be reprimaninding Cindy for doing what you are guilty of.
Not mad either, luv ya

I am only requesting that DS be TREATED the same way I was as a 16 year old that was pregnant and not married. I was taken off the church books. I was not allowed to "minister" through song, mission stories, doing announcements, or Pathfinders. I had to be re-baptized and confess my sins.

Danny Shelton may have "confessed" his sins. dunno.gif However he has been "ministering" and has not had a public baptism (anyone else seen it?) dunno.gif therefore he is not being treated the same. Not fair. Thus being that this TREATMENT happened to me as a child I can only state that I want the same thang to happen to Danny Shelton.

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 19 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]186456[/snapback]

Aletheia, since you are so interested in the watch (remember your post at Maritime where you begin "Going back to the epic watch story"?) do you mind answering a few questions?

1. Have you actually seen the watch or any picture other than the one posted at Maritime?

2. In your opinion, what price range would qualify as a cheap watch?

3. In your opinion, why does the value of the watch matter?

If you are not willing to answer these questions (since you seem to be the only still asking questions about the watch, both here and and at Maritime) would you stop asking Johann about it please.

...and why are we talkin' about a watch when we are talkin' about the "true" version of 3ABN?
dunno.gif

Oh....

I forgot!

SPIN! wallbash.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 19 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #132

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 19 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]186470[/snapback]

] Thus being that this TREATMENT happened to me as a child I can only state that I want the same thang to happen to Danny Shelton.
...and why are we talkin' about a watch when we are talkin' about the "true" version of 3ABN?
dunno.gif

Oh....

I forgot!

SPIN! wallbash.gif

You have to be kidding? What was done to you was wrong, wrong , wrong. You know that, I am sure it must have crushed your spirit to a great extent and I for one am sorry that any "christians" would treat a young person like that. But then to turn around and say I want the same for DS? That is like saying "I was beat as a child so I want to see other children beat the same way I was."
Extremely strange view for someone going into counseling.

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 19 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #133

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 19 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]186473[/snapback]

You have to be kidding? What was done to you was wrong, wrong , wrong. You know that, I am sure it must have crushed your spirit to a great extent and I for one am sorry that any "christians" would treat a young person like that. But then to turn around and say I want the same for DS? That is like saying "I was beat as a child so I want to see other children beat the same way I was."
Extremely strange view for someone going into counseling.

Not strange at all since you left out part of the quote and put your spin the rest. I am adding some emphasis. . . . . And don't pretend you don't catch on to what is being said!
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 19 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]186470[/snapback]

"Come on baby....let's do the SPIN!" yahoo.gif

Which is correct. Aletheia apologized for it - but she did it. GOD states we should "forgive" - but he doesn't say go back there and get beat up again..... dunno.gif

Let's see how long it takes you to "lie" about this and speak on anything remotely connected to this thread or the subject matter....
snack.gif
....FAIR, BOARD, SAME MEASURING STICK....Most of you on this board have declared over and over that DS needs to come clean. Problem here is, none of you are God either and have no business declaring or demanding for anyone to come clean. But, since, you all constantly have made that declaration including you Di, you shouldn't be reprimaninding Cindy for doing what you are guilty of.
Not mad either, luv ya

I am only requesting that DS be TREATED the same way I was as a 16 year old that was pregnant and not married. I was taken off the church books. I was not allowed to "minister" through song, mission stories, doing announcements, or Pathfinders. I had to be re-baptized and confess my sins.

Danny Shelton may have "confessed" his sins. dunno.gif However he has been "ministering" and has not had a public baptism (anyone else seen it?) dunno.gif therefore he is not being treated the same. Not fair. Thus being that this TREATMENT happened to me as a child I can only state that I want the same thang to happen to Danny Shelton.
dunno.gif

Oh....

I forgot!

SPIN! wallbash.gif

This post has been edited by Ralph: Mar 19 2007, 11:40 PM

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 20 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #134

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]186008[/snapback]

Danny kind of lets everyone assume that they are all Seventh-day Adventists...

FACT. They all are except for Tommy and that fact has never ever been hidden. In the years of traveling and playing for Danny and Linda, Danny nor Tommy ever tried to hide or insinuate that he was anything but a member of the church of god. People ask all the time and they were told.

Absolutely not true. I remember more than one occasion that Tommy's name graphic was changed from "Tommy Shelton - Pastor, Ezra Church Of God" to "Pastor Tommy Shelton" because it "might hurt tape sales" if viewers found out he wasn't Adventist.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 20 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #135

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Carmel @ Mar 19 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]186417[/snapback]

I did not see that video (How can I obtain one?), ....

Their website is http://www.secondwindsf.org/.

You can see the video at http://progressiveadventism.com/2006/12/06...iritual-affair/.

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but one key problem I recall is this: Find out what someone else thinks is right rather than tell them what is right, and then hold them accountable to their own standard. Somehow it seems to me that that is a huge departure from biblical Christianity and the three angels' messages.

And excuse me: I have a problem with folks who lost their ministry over having an affair blaming everyone else for the aftermath.

It also doesn't appear that Greg and Shasta are giving any instruction to their group (instruction would be contrary to not telling people what is right) in what the Bible teaches about adornment, or what the Bible says about the penalty of "going after strange flesh."

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church