Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:03 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 17 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 18 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]186046[/snapback]

Not so fast... so you get to put stuff out there and then, by declaring it "off-limits", seek to squash any discussion or rebutting of said 'stuff'? If it was so off-limits, why are you talking about it?

If you truly believed it off-limits, the best way for you to keep it from being discussed would have been for you to not address it at all... but that just wouldn't be your style, would it...
In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J,

How convienient! Bystander attempts to set the record straight and you bust out with this. Bob Pickle is the only one making new accusation and wild ones at that. What Bystander refered to was already published and available fictitious commentary by "sister." Can you not see the difference. Can you not see that all Bystander did was comment to previously sanctified words published by sister? Bob on the other hand is up to his old tricks of flaunting the directive from the admins because he feels he bears no responsibility for his actions or his words.

- FHB

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 18 2007, 01:04 AM) [snapback]186048[/snapback]

Lee;

Bob did not introduce the topic of Kenny, Bystander did. If he wanted them left out, he should have followed his own guidelines!

You could be the one that needs to take a run and chill ? ? ? ? ?

Wrong again Fran, it was "sister" that introduced the topic - long ago - remember - when she wrote her greatest work of fiction? Bystander has come forward to comment on it and offer a different version. Time to step back and let the other side of the coin shine . . . I know that is uncomfortable, but it was bound to happen, right?

Bob is the one flailing about trying to damage control to his house of cards.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 17 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #32

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 17 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]186032[/snapback]

No, there is no need to chill. You have had how long to vent your version of the last three years? Bystander has no need to step back and let you continue at will. He has truth to share and if it contradicts sister then you are the one who has to chill and consider that maybe you have been taken for a ride and feed a line.

PrincessDi, you have handled things in a very biased manner banning those who speak against sister, watchbird, johann, and Gailon's spokesperson Pickle, as well as Linda (as it is evident that information here could only have come through her - whether directly or through "channels"). You have allowed others to slander and malign individuals without a mention while shutting down others who have spoken against your personal position on the issues.

It is time for BSDA to live up to its claim to be a place where no one is silenced and all are allowed to present their information and personal evaluation of the events that have occurred over the years without being silenced. "IF' you believe that sister has fed you the unequivocal truth - then let it stand up to examination and challenge and see where things fall. Support those who are attempting to present another side of the story to do so without the harrasment that they have experienced. You can't hide behind a claim that they have been "unkind, unChristian" because all one has to do is go back and read the plethora of posts from watchbird, sister, Mr. J, PrincessDrRe, to see exactly what Bystander, Altheia, Lee, and WWJD have been accsued of. Is there balance here? I know that there has been from some admins, but not all.

You know this site has the most traffic of all the sites discussing this topic - so let the story be told from all sides without censorship!

- FHB

FHB, you have made your point. Now if you have any more complaints or concerns about my admins I would appreciate you sharing them in private with me. They do a thankless job as volunteers serving as administrators. So I am very sensitive when folks publicly complain about the job they do. None of us can be completely impartial, furthermore everybody is going to have to roll with the decisions we make. That is just the way it is.

Now to your points, which are some good ones. Sister was allowed to post chapter after chapter at will. Bystander will be given the same privileges to refute those stories. Like everything else, you (all of us) will have to make up our own mind as to who is telling the truth.

+Quote Post
Bystander
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 17 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]186049[/snapback]

Kenny, I would like to know if it was the affair with Chris that broke up the marriage.

Who are you calling Kenny. Bob, you just made a big mistake. Another lie that can be proven and again bringing in names of those that have nothing to do with 3abn. You have done this viciously and with intent to harm and discredit. You are digging your own grave.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
Post #34

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]186008[/snapback]

I would like to take certain statments in the Unauthorized Version that are, let's say, less than truthful, and tell the real facts...

The BS/DS Song

ohmy.gif ooohhhhh!!!

This bologna has a first name, it's B-Y-S-T-A
This bologna has a second name, it's N-D-E-R-S
Oh, we can't avoid it everyday,
And if you ask us why we'll say. . .
'Cuz we know liars have a way. . .
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
blink.gif

rofl1.gif lol.gif rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Mar 17 2007, 11:32 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]186056[/snapback]

Who are you calling Kenny. Bob, you just made a big mistake. Another lie that can be proven and again bringing in names of those that have nothing to do with 3abn. You have done this viciously and with intent to harm and discredit. You are digging your own grave.

Bystander, where did I lie?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 17 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 18 2007, 01:15 AM) [snapback]186053[/snapback]

How convienient! Bystander attempts to set the record straight and you bust out with this. Bob Pickle is the only one making new accusation and wild ones at that. What Bystander refered to was already published and available fictitious commentary by "sister." Can you not see the difference. Can you not see that all Bystander did was comment to previously sanctified words published by sister? Bob on the other hand is up to his old tricks of flaunting the directive from the admins because he feels he bears no responsibility for his actions or his words.

Since what he referred to was already published, there was no need for him to try to run the "off-limits" game he did; the fact that it was here for him to reply to says that it was NOT, in fact, off limits... but even if it was, or even if he deemed that it should be... the time to make that stand is not right after he makes statements that are challengeable; once he made the statement , it was fair game to be examined, refuted, rebutted, etc... and the fact that he made the attempt to prevent that says that he is not nearly as confident in his truth as he wants some to believe... to paraphrase EGW, no truth loses anything by close investigation... so his wanting to declare something true and then squash all discussion of what he has declared says what, exactly?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 17 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 18 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]186055[/snapback]

FHB, you have made your point. Now if you have any more complaints or concerns about my admins I would appreciate you sharing them in private with me. They do a thankless job as volunteers serving as administrators. So I am very sensitive when folks publicly complain about the job they do. None of us can be completely impartial, furthermore everybody is going to have to roll with the decisions we make. That is just the way it is.

Now to your points, which are some good ones. Sister was allowed to post chapter after chapter at will. Bystander will be given the same privileges to refute those stories. Like everything else, you (all of us) will have to make up our own mind as to who is telling the truth.

Thank you for your patience Calvin. In the future any and all concerns will be directed to the admins.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 17 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 17 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]186032[/snapback]

No, there is no need to chill. You have had how long to vent your version of the last three years? Bystander has no need to step back and let you continue at will. He has truth to share and if it contradicts sister then you are the one who has to chill and consider that maybe you have been taken for a ride and feed a line.

PrincessDi, you have handled things in a very biased manner banning those who speak against sister, watchbird, johann, and Gailon's spokesperson Pickle, as well as Linda (as it is evident that information here could only have come through her - whether directly or through "channels"). You have allowed others to slander and malign individuals without a mention while shutting down others who have spoken against your personal position on the issues.

It is time for BSDA to live up to its claim to be a place where no one is silenced and all are allowed to present their information and personal evaluation of the events that have occurred over the years without being silenced. "IF' you believe that sister has fed you the unequivocal truth - then let it stand up to examination and challenge and see where things fall. Support those who are attempting to present another side of the story to do so without the harrasment that they have experienced. You can't hide behind a claim that they have been "unkind, unChristian" because all one has to do is go back and read the plethora of posts from watchbird, sister, Mr. J, PrincessDrRe, to see exactly what Bystander, Altheia, Lee, and WWJD have been accsued of. Is there balance here? I know that there has been from some admins, but not all.

You know this site has the most traffic of all the sites discussing this topic - so let the story be told from all sides without censorship!

- FHB

FHB,

The truth here is that at for me sister words carry a lot less weight then say, Other people how have at this time put there name to things. so why are you all so worried about sister, inless you all know who she is and sraced to death about what she knows.

The truth is you and bystander were asked direct questions that in different post and you oth are to wimpy to anwser them so you are starting this other wild path to take us of on.

ERik

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Mar 17 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Gee how does bystander know so much & want us to believe his version is right when he personally himself said he wasn't family nor Dannny himself but just a viewer!!! I don't know many "just viewers" that know the stuff he posted in detail about the family. Here is Bystanders post that he was just a viewer.

Bystander Posted on: Jan 19 2007, 03:12 PM I can promise you, and give you my word as a fellow believer that I AM NOT DANNY SHELTON AND NEITHER AM I A SPOKESPERSON FOR HIM. You constantly say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family. I have news for you sister. Despite your "Destroy 3ABN" campaign, despite the measures that you have used to pull people into your web of deceit, there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 17 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 17 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]186050[/snapback]

I have to agree with Mr. J. You willingly open it up, slam away and then walk away and think that people don't know or need to more of the situation - is that how you like "truth" to be told? Without details and information that really tell the truth of the situation?? You should have given more thought to coming in after the past few days and putting your 'version' out - or was it your plan to set up the posters here by thinking that if those that know better dare share some facts, clarify and rebut what you say is FACT and that it will suddenly be shut down, untouched? This is the real world. You should pick your battles and not hang yourself so easily.

Sister started that topic. All I did was correct what was incorrect. That has nothing to do with you jumping in with names of those that are not in the limelight, and I believe, wouldn't want to be. You and I and God knows that you hurting others that have nothing to do with this just to get your bitter points across. You know I am right about this. That is not to mention it is against the rules.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

In that post he didn't deny that he was family, right?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 17 2007, 11:38 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 17 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

sorry posted twice accidentally

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 17 2007, 11:40 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

It is strange, Bystander, that you would spend so much time talking about Kenny, and know so many nitty-gritty details about him in particular. This guy who has me on the phone pointed it out to me.

Even so, you will notice that I haven't called you Kenny.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 17 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 01:40 AM) [snapback]186070[/snapback]

Even so, you will notice that I haven't called you Kenny.

Bob,

Unless you edit this before I click the submit button the following post:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=186049

ss clearly a response to Bystander (you conviently left out the quote so that you could attempt to spin your way out of this down the line) and you are calling him Kenny, and at the very least making the insinuation that he is Kenny. There is no mistaking it. Read the thread, follow the flow, you lied Bob!

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 17 2007, 11:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 17 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]186065[/snapback]

Gee how does bystander know so much & want us to believe his version is right when he personally himself said he wasn't family nor Dannny himself but just a viewer!!! I don't know many "just viewers" that know the stuff he posted in detail about the family. Here is Bystanders post that he was just a viewer.

You misquoted but that is neither here nor there.
Turn your comment right around to the lindanites. How would so many know family stuff as you put it if Linda wasn't the source? That being the case, that would mean she never followed the gag order. She Just put her words out through others.
Measure both sides by the same stick hershey

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church