Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12975&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:37:33 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Danny Shelton Letters To Linda
Bystander
post Mar 29 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 29 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]188866[/snapback]

Bystander, I think you may be distorting the facts. Linda made only one trip to Norway prior to the divorce. Correct? And when she went and left, Nathan was already there and remained there.

Danny saying that Linda said that about a dishrag, that really doesn't prove anything, anymore than Linda saying she's innocent proves anything. But if you can quote an email from Linda saying something about a dishrag, that is pretty credible. Or if you can quote Danny saying that he had no proof of Linda committing adultery, that is pretty credible.

Look at the date of the email. We weren't talking about prior to the divorce. If they were strictly on a proffesional basis becase of Nathan then why did she make numerous visits (1 almost immediatly following the divorce) to Norway and why did they travel together and stay at each others home. C'mon, even you can't spin that into being appropriate behaviour.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 29 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Jvat @ Mar 18 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]186301[/snapback]

When I read Danny's letters to Linda, I am sorry but all I see is a man wanting to control his wife. I keep asking why is it that he makes absolutely no mention of Nathan in these e-mails? Why? Was he not concerned in the slightest bit? Sorry I see no trace of a man wanting his wife back because he loved her.

I totally agree. I think he wrote these emails just to torment and mock her and to cover himself seeing the fall-out that was coming. these are not the words of a loving, mature or Christian man. these are the words of a disturbed person. i am very worried about his mental health. i read a posting from a woman, don't remember where, but she said she had been interviewed by DS before she had knowledge of all this. she said if she had known then what she knows now, she never would have agreed to the interview. she made, IMO, a very astute observation. she said DS is a narcissis. he can never see or admit that he is wrong. he is an actor in his own life. it saddens me to think that this is most likely the case.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 29 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #48

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

No, this is a one way email in which Danny is telling thinks as he sees them. We don't what Linda said or if she said anything in response. Danny a year later sticking to his sotry, that i don't buy in the first place, is not froof. Now show me where Linda acknoedges what he says to be true,a nd we got. proof.

And just one more point of clarification. I thought that ths "dish rag" comment was aimed at Linda. but not necessarily said by Danny, warning that she would not be replaced by an old dish rag, but a beauty queen, if she didn't change her ways. Did I misunderstand?

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 29 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]188868[/snapback]

Excuse me Pickle, these ARE the facts. This IS the proof.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 29 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 29 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]188871[/snapback]

I totally agree. I think he wrote these emails just to torment and mock her and to cover himself seeing the fall-out that was coming. these are not the words of a loving, mature or Christian man. these are the words of a disturbed person. i am very worried about his mental health. i read a posting from a woman, don't remember where, but she said she had been interviewed by DS before she had knowledge of all this. she said if she had known then what she knows now, she never would have agreed to the interview. she made, IMO, a very astute observation. she said DS is a narcissis. he can never see or admit that he is wrong. he is an actor in his own life. it saddens me to think that this is most likely the case.

Danny is a "narcissis?" Who was the woman--a flower gardener? roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 29 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #50

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

BS, you know we need more that your word and an email from Danny to believe that, right?
QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]188869[/snapback]

Look at the date of the email. We weren't talking about prior to the divorce. If they were strictly on a proffesional basis becase of Nathan then why did she make numerous visits (1 almost immediatly following the divorce) to Norway and why did they travel together and stay at each others home. C'mon, even you can't spin that into being appropriate behaviour.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 29 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 29 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]188863[/snapback]

This was part of the email lready posted, right? I might be mistaken, is this a portion of another email?

Yes Di,

The unedited email of this date is posted at the Save3abn.com website.

http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-demi...-of-what-07.htm

What is interesting is that bystander has left out some of the, let's say, less tasteful aspects of this email.

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 29 2007, 10:23 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Mar 29 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 2,894

Ahhhh! as always, the BS/WWJD so beautifuly represent the wonderful love of Jesus ala 3ABN. They so accurately represent what the true Shelton/3ABN love for you and Linda is. As they so lovingly seek to regain that lost sheep, as they so dilligently seek to find that lost coin, as they turn the other cheek, as they, say "father forgive them...".... are they Jesus to you? Do WWJD/BS make you want what they have? Are they the shining example of 3ABN/Jesus/Shelton love that you want? Do want want to be BS/WWJD? They are 3ABN/the Shelton family to you.

Do you see Christ's love and yearning for Linda in BS/WWJD? Do you see Jesus' love and yearning for you in BS/WWJD? Do you see "What Would Jesus Do" in them? If what WWJD represents is the real "JESUS" would you love and worship that Jesus?

BS/WWJD is the true and accurate 3ABN/Shelton family. They are the true 3ABN Jesus to the world.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 29 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #53

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Thanks NW, but wasn't it also posted here, or maybe the link? Didn't somebody post this email to prove something about Danny? I might be wrong. I said from the beginning, he should had his midlife crisis and bought a sports car to go with his new hair. Now he got this here mess almsot thres syears later. nonono.gif
QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 29 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]188878[/snapback]

Yes Di,

The unedited email of this date is posted at the Save3abn.com website.

http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-demi...-of-what-07.htm

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 29 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 19 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]186472[/snapback]

Trudy Blonde, you have expressed some thoughts that I was trying to express, but have did it better. I won't quote you whole post because it is so long. These letters where never intended to be made public. Now Linda has joined right in with the rest of us, in the mud slinging still after 3 years of the divorce. Granted she has every right to do so. But just because she can, the gag order has been lifted, does not mean she has too. BTW, Linda may not have given explicit authority to post the letters but I do believe she have implied authority, I believe she knows the letter are there.

When I showed some folks from my church the letters on save3abn, there question was, Why are these people airing their dirty laundry? It did nothing to exonerate Linda, as least that is the way they saw it. Look, most people are not going to wade through 16,,000+ post here or everything on save3abn to form an opinion.

Yeah Linda, I know you where wronged, stuff happens. Many people go through messy divorces
But it is 3 years later now, I say get over it.

Calvin, i think that you should remember that linda isn't the only issue here. in this thread, yes, but not in the whole rhelm of things. there are many issues and many wrongdoings and the guilty parties at 3abn have hidden behind the ministry. they won't show anything to prove their case. they say all of us who speak out are evil. (i have personal emails from walt thompson to prove that.) there are people at 3abn whose thinking is corrupt and they won't change so they have to be removed and replaced.
you tell linda to "get over it" as if she was involved in a petty quarrel; "a messy divorce". true, many people go through messy divorces but they don't get aired on a one-sided, worldwide television station! this has ruined the last 3yrs. of her life and it will follow her for a long time. it's important that she defend herself now that she finally can. how would you feel if you were muzzled and someone spent 3yrs. trying to destroy your life? she has a "scarlet letter" on her and it's vital that DS be forced to prove his accusations against her and if he can't, he needs to be punished for his lies. they have done a tremendous amount of damage to her as a person. i think DS knows he has no such proof and knows he's done things illegally and he knows as long as he keeps things hidden, linda suffers and he buys more time for himself. those 5 people mentioned earlier...they have made some huge mistakes and should not be running 3abn. if linda is found innocent, the world should be told. that's the bottom line.

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 29 2007, 09:59 PM) [snapback]188873[/snapback]

ok so i can't spell. you know what i meant. hahahaha

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 29 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 29 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]188881[/snapback]

Calvin, i think that you should remember that linda isn't the only issue here. in this thread, yes, but not in the whole rhelm of things. there are many issues and many wrongdoings and the guilty parties at 3abn have hidden behind the ministry. they won't show anything to prove their case. they say all of us who speak out are evil. (i have personal emails from walt thompson to prove that.) there are people at 3abn whose thinking is corrupt and they won't change so they have to be removed and replaced.

mozart, why don't you post those emails from Dr. walt and let the rest of us see where he says those who "speak out" are evil. I sincerely doubt that is what he said. In reality he probably said those who are spreading lies and slander are evil. If you have not eyewitnessed said allegations but still state the allegation as fact and it hurts characters, ministries and God's work, then that would be a correct statement.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 29 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 30 2007, 05:12 AM) [snapback]188862[/snapback]

For all of those that believe DS used the doc as an excuse to "get rid" of Linda. For all those that don't believe she made numerous trips to norway when Nathan only went once.

I wonder where Bystander has his information from, but I have met Nathan on more than one trip to Norway.

As I have indicated several times before, if your truth is as much of a spin as what I have heard from the 3ABN spiritual leader, pastor John Lomacang, then you are in a sad association. If I was you, I would not base my salvation on his words. Let Jesus be your example. He loves you and died for your sins. If you merely seek revenge you might get hurt yourself.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 29 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]188869[/snapback]

We weren't talking about prior to the divorce. If they were strictly on a proffesional basis becase of Nathan then why did she make numerous visits (1 almost immediatly following the divorce) to Norway and why did they travel together and stay at each others home....

BS, would you please lay out the timeline for these "numerous" trips she took to norway?
I would appreicate that, thank you.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Mar 29 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 29 2007, 10:59 PM) [snapback]188873[/snapback]

Mozart, I think you got it right!

From Medline Plus:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcisstic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.

A person with narcissistic disorder:

Reacts to criticism with feelings of rage, shame, or humiliation
Takes advantage of others to acheive own goals
Has feelings of self-importance
Exaggerates achievements and talents
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Requires constant attention and admiration
Lacks empathy

Complications: Relationship and family problems
Alcohol or other drug dependence

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Mar 29 2007, 11:45 PM

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 30 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #59

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]188883[/snapback]

mozart, why don't you post those emails from Dr. walt and let the rest of us see where he says those who "speak out" are evil. I sincerely doubt that is what he said. In reality he probably said those who are spreading lies and slander are evil. If you have not eyewitnessed said allegations but still state the allegation as fact and it hurts characters, ministries and God's work, then that would be a correct statement.

i did paraphrase what he said but i don't think i misinterpreted it. i will not post my personal emails, but for your edification, this is his exact quote, "Let me begin by saying that the things being posted on the Internet denigrating Danny and the administration and board of 3abn are evil. Nothing posted there is in any way representative of the God I know and serve." he said this to me without any knowledge at all of anything about me except that i thought danny should step down from 3abn to spare the ministry from having to suffer through this fiasco. so you interpret it your way, to yourself, please.

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 30 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #60

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 10:48 PM) [snapback]188869[/snapback]

Look at the date of the email. We weren't talking about prior to the divorce. If they were strictly on a proffesional basis becase of Nathan then why did she make numerous visits (1 almost immediatly following the divorce ) to Norway and why did they travel together and stay at each others home. C'mon, even you can't spin that into being appropriate behaviour.

Please explain the logic of this post-divorce mentality.

WWJD said:

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 02:43 AM)

Yes Brandi did have grounds. Her husband was unfaithful.
I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction

If the above statement by WWJD is true, then:

Danny got a divorce in 2004
Brandy got a divorce in 2004
Linda got a divorce in 2004

However, it's only Linda's post-divorce behavior that has Bystander saying that "you can't spin that into being appropriate behavior."

But, everything Danny and Brandy did after their own divorces that same year is appropriate behavior, by the same standard?

I guess I'm missing the logic here because it seems to me that if post-divorce behavior is indicative of something important, we must include the post-divorce behavior of all three parties, not just of Linda Shelton. Somebody here seems justified in applying a totally separate set of rules to Linda Shelton's post-divorce life than they apply to everyone else's life that existed in the same post-divorce situation. That makes no logical sense.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:37 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church