Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:46 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Stan
post Mar 26 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #31

Group: Members
Member No.: 837

Well, the plot thickens... smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 26 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #32

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]187907[/snapback]

Lurker is right....I am in CA as I type reading communications from Danny to CA members about those who have been trying to defend 3ABN.......that is all I read so far, but I am not logged in either........Everybody who wants to see better hurry up before they shut it down...you know how quick they get the information here! LOL!!

Guys, I think they want everyone to see that...think about it. doh.gif
(see??)

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 26 2007, 03:58 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 26 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]187906[/snapback]

Do a whois for Club Adventist and you will see who hosts their site.

Wow, looks almost identical to the earlier info I gave links to,and PB's been looking up...

http://whois.domaintools.com/clubadventist.com

Stan Jenson, I see you are back, would you like to comment, and (or) explain?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 26 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 26 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]187902[/snapback]

There may be a misunderstanding here. This was not a redirect from a search. The url in the address at the top of the page said dannyshelton.org and at the same time the page showing was Club Adventist and as I said it was wide open. The address didn't change to the Club Adventist address. You could get in and move around without logging in or registering. You could get there by typing dannyshelton.org in the address at the top of the browser and clicking on to the word go. Same for dannyshelton.com. You could get there from the picture on the whois page for either also.

Now access is denied and it takes you to the interview if you are a member and log in. It didn't do that before but they have changed it and the whois page says ubb error.

It appeared to me that these were all alternate addresses for the same site.

And it did not take me to Danny's interview. And would be surprised if this had anthing to do with being redirected when doing a search.

The redirect is in the index.htm at www.dannyshelton.com; the HTML source for that page reads as follows:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>302 Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Found</H1>
The document has moved <A HREF="http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/postlist/Board/177">here</A>.<P>
</BODY></HTML>

www.dannyshelton.org is the same; the domains were registered privately so the actual person who set them up is anonymous... gee what a surprise.

Just because it points to Club Adventist does not mean that Stan necessarily was either aware of it or gave permission for it to be redirected there; you'll have to ask Stan.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 26 2007, 04:00 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

as in what plot?

QUOTE(Stan @ Mar 26 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]187908[/snapback]

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes, Sonshine, the more I read, the more I think you are right. A lot of the communications are from 2004, and there is some serious spin to the whole divorce and all. Interesting, seeing as by this time Linda could nto say a word. I mean, it just really would sit better to me if she could cooberate(sp) some of this, but it is high suspect because she still can't.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 26 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]187909[/snapback]

Guys, I think they want everyone to see that...think about it. doh.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Hi Stan,

Interesting advertising scheme, if indeed that was what it was. Of course it depends on someone trying to log into Dannyshelton.org/com for it to work.

Well, it certainly has given a few of us an education about 1&1 Internet and the power of whois...

QUOTE(Stan @ Mar 26 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]187908[/snapback]

So, can you let us in on the writer's motives?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 26 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]187913[/snapback]

as in what plot?

Aletheia, you might have to look at this from another angle to see it scratchchin.gif ...look hard! It's there!
yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #39

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

No more than a cryptic "plot thickens" from Stan. Hmmmm.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 26 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]187921[/snapback]

No more than a cryptic "plot thickens" from Stan. Hmmmm.

I don't expect more. no.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 26 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]187922[/snapback]

I don't expect more. no.gif

Well, then, my thanks to Lurker for bringing this interesting bit of information out into the open. It raises some questions in my old noodle about. I will be interested to see if anything further develops.

I just did a whois search on BlackSDA.com Whew, sure am glad the Boss isn't with 1&1 rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

It would have freaked me out!

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Some is explained, Stan has opened back up the 3ABN topic on club Adventist, and here is the first post in 2 years:

posted [on Club Adventist]- 35 minutes 36 seconds ago
Topic: New Interview Coming SOON

Coming soon!!

it is going to be 'interesting'

Still, why are the dannyshelton.org and dannyshelton.com, and club adventist domains registered to the same person or entity, Stan?

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 26 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]187919[/snapback]

Aletheia, you might have to look at this from another angle to see it scratchchin.gif ...look hard! It's there!
yes.gif

You are in on "the plot" or have the inside scoop, or have solved the puzzle?

If so, why be so cryptic? Simply say what you mean, please.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 04:53 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 26 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]187924[/snapback]

Some is explained, Stan has opened back up the 3ABN topic on club Adventist, and here is the first post in 2 years:
Still, why are the dannyshelton.org and dannyshelton.com, and club adventist domains registered to the same person or entity, Stan?

Aletheia, I am trying to tell you, it's not an accident.
None of it is.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]187924[/snapback]

Im not trying to be cryptic, and I am NOT part of the PLOT! roflmao.gif
I was trying to get you to think about this yourself...I can tell you what I think...what I know...but that wouldn't be fair to you.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 26 2007, 05:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 26 2007, 06:01 PM) [snapback]187914[/snapback]

Yes, Sonshine, the more I read, the more I think you are right. A lot of the communications are from 2004, and there is some serious spin to the whole divorce and all. Interesting, seeing as by this time Linda could nto say a word. I mean, it just really would sit better to me if she could cooberate(sp) some of this, but it is high suspect because she still can't.

What do you mean she still can't? Why do you keep thinking and saying that?

Ask anyone of her defenders Di, there is no gag order in place, why do you think she wrote that letter on her website which was posted here?

-- not that she ever abided by it anyway, she got a website before the ink was dry on her agreement or divorce papers. published her questions and answers, talked about her "squished" experience and how she was trashed and fired, and even talked about the so called gag order...
and published it...

And as the recent letters published on save3abn prove she was talking plenty to others as well...

AFAIC, the only time it was ever cited was as an excuse for why questions couldn't be answered or proof given for the things she, or her defenders claimed on her behalf..

Here is the archived record of what she said in part about her job, her marriage etc, while the so called gag order was allegedly still in place:

The asterix show the changes she made on the site,except for the most recent, but you can go to her site and see whats there now:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://lindashelton.org

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 05:54 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

New interview coming to CA soon? Imagine the coincidence of having an internet billboard leading to a bulletin board/forum at such an opportune time! What are the odds! roflmao.gif

Wonder if CA will keep the 3abn discussion open once the "interview" is done? Calvin, are you watching this?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church