Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:52 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
Stan
post Mar 26 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 837

There several hundred domains posting to www.clubadventist.com. Some are the internet real estate that I own, some I have acquired for others, and some I bought just to keep safe.

I do own www.dannyshelton.com and he is aware of that. This will one day be transferred to him. I also own other leading Adventist names, and they are aware.

It was pointed out to this am, that some one said it was pointed out to the side, and they asked why.

A few months ago, when I was having sever server problems, I shut off 50 or so forums, but never reopened them after the transfer.

SOOOOOO I have reopened a lot of them, there was no conspiracy with whoever it was who stated this thread, and am rather surprised at some of the comments..

AND YES there is an interview coming up wth DS, and it will not be about LS, but about 3ABN.

I would like to do something again with LS, a lot of us miss her. She has not responded to my emails in the past.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 26 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #62

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

You know I don't mind being wrong, if she can speak and has not, then to me, it is to her credit and she is truly the one who has' Move on". She doin' real good becuase a sista' would have told it to Oprah the first day I could! Be Patient, He aint' through with me yet!

She abided by it Ciny, or else you and I know Danny would have his $25,000.00 back already. Let's not get carried away and forget who we are dealing with.
rofl1.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]187927[/snapback]

What do you mean she still can't? Why do you keep thinking and saying that?

Ask anyone of her defenders Di, there is no gag order in place, why do you think she wrote that letter on her website which was posted here?

-- not that she ever abided by it anyway, she got a website before the ink was dry on her agreement or divorce papers. published her questions and answers, talked about her "squished" experience and how she was trashed and fired, and even talked about the so called gag order...
and published it...

And as the recent letters published on save3abn prove she was talking plenty to others as well...

AFAIC, the only time it was ever cited was as an excuse for why questions couldn't be answered or proof given for the things she, or her defenders claimed on her behalf..

Here is the archived record of what she said in part about her job, her marriage etc, while the so called gag order was allegedly still in place:

The asterix show the changes she made on the site,except for the most recent, but you can go to her site and see whats there now:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://lindashelton.org

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 26 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Stan @ Mar 26 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]188006[/snapback]

She has not responded to my emails in the past.

I found that frustrating, as that was what happened to me for months. Then I found out from Johann that they were all going into her SPAM folder.

Send me a copy too, and I'll try to make sure she gets it and reads it.

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 26 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]187921[/snapback]

No more than a cryptic "plot thickens" from Stan. Hmmmm.
giggle.gif I can see Stan chuckling hard enough to bounce in his chair as he typed that. tongue.gif
I thought this discussion was rather funny myself, with the conclusion being fairly obvious. But maybe that's because I know Stan just a little. flirt.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 27 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Regarding Linda's not answering emails:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 26 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]188023[/snapback]

I found that frustrating, as that was what happened to me for months. Then I found out from Johann that they were all going into her SPAM folder.

Well, it is apparent that not all unanswered emails go into Linda's spam folder. She did not reply to any of the three emails I sent her. Yet in her recent web site update I was a little taken aback to have a portion of one of my email quoted on her site -- without credit and without my permission. I don't particularly object, but I do not see it as a particularly shining example of Christian courtesy. (Removing that quote now will not amend the situation, by the way.)

Of course I'm not nearly as uncritically admiring of Linda as many of her defenders here appear to be. Perhaps that's the reason I never received a reply.

I always thought and still believe that what she had to go through was a personal blessing in disguise, considering the princess role she played at 3ABN. And I would think a lot more of Linda if she deigned to actually go to work side by side with some of the people to whom she wishes to minister -- you know, the folks who work at WalMart, McDonald's, Staples, or any number of retail outlets. Perhaps her pay-out was big enough so she doesn't need the money, but coming down to earth to work in a situation in which she is not a media star would put her back in touch with the "real world." (3ABN doesn't qualify as the "real world" in my view.)

As readers on this forum know, I have generally posted in defense of Linda because the accusations against her were utterly outrageous and over the top, not to mention petty and mean. It's extremely difficult to maintain one's spiritual equilibrium under such attacks, and I believe that Linda has done exceptionally well. I applaud her for that.

The bottom line is probably that Linda is not nearly as faultless as many would like to believe, nor is Danny as evil as the same folks would like to believer. The reverse is also likely true. (However, as regulars on this forum can probably tell, I believe the balance is in Linda's favor.)

This post has been edited by inga: Mar 27 2007, 12:21 AM

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Mar 27 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 26 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]187964[/snapback]

I got Veggie Skrimps and Whig!
snack.gif

May I have some, please?

I learned a lot about the internet today...thanks to all of you who added your 2 cents about technology in this thread.....interesting! yes.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 27 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #67

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]187924[/snapback]

Some is explained, Stan has opened back up the 3ABN topic on club Adventist, and here is the first post in 2 years:
Still, why are the dannyshelton.org and dannyshelton.com, and club adventist domains registered to the same person or entity, Stan?
You are in on "the plot" or have the inside scoop, or have solved the puzzle?

If so, why be so cryptic? Simply say what you mean, please.

I do not know if Stan has opened up the 3-ABN section in CA for disucssion, or if he has not, or if he has simply opened up a very limited announcement. I am aware that Danny Shelton is likely to have another interview on Club Adventist. But, I was not aware that such was coming soon. If it is coming soon, it may be that Stan is simply announcing that interview.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 27 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 26 2007, 09:33 PM) [snapback]187964[/snapback]

I got Veggie Skrimps and Whig!
snack.gif

Mmmm, bring it on! I know I'll be sick before the end of the day, PST lollarge.gif

+Quote Post
Stan
post Mar 27 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #69

QUOTE(inga @ Mar 26 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]188101[/snapback]

giggle.gif I can see Stan chuckling hard enough to bounce in his chair as he typed that. tongue.gif
I thought this discussion was rather funny myself, with the conclusion being fairly obvious. But maybe that's because I know Stan just a little. flirt.gif

This thread was more fun to watch before I responded. sad.gif

Nice to see you my friend!!

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Stan @ Mar 27 2007, 08:51 AM) [snapback]188191[/snapback]

This thread was more fun to watch before I responded. sad.gif

Nice to see you my friend!!

Well, we did have fun, didn't we! But it is also nice to know the rest of the story.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 27 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 27 2007, 12:01 PM) [snapback]188194[/snapback]

Well, we did have fun, didn't we! But it is also nice to know the rest of the story.

Or it would BE nice to have the rest of the story. Having seen the 3abn forum on CA before it was closed, and having looked at the 3abn forum that is presently visible on CA, I have some questions.

1) Is there another 3abn forum available to those given special permission to see it besides the one that is visible currently?

2) If not, what happened to the multitude of posts that was on the old 3abn forum?

3) Since the ones that are currently visible are only ones which speak favorably of 3abn, does that mean that only favorable posts will be posted on this forum in the future?

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]187928[/snapback]

New interview coming to CA soon? Imagine the coincidence of having an internet billboard leading to a bulletin board/forum at such an opportune time! What are the odds! roflmao.gif

Wonder if CA will keep the 3abn discussion open once the "interview" is done? Calvin, are you watching this?

PB

could be like the coincidence by gailon/bob team that if you type in 3abn.org it will direct you to the save3abn site. Unless they have recently changed it. Why don't you all examine that one for awhile.

+Quote Post
Stan
post Mar 27 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #73

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 27 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]188210[/snapback]

Or it would BE nice to have the rest of the story. Having seen the 3abn forum on CA before it was closed, and having looked at the 3abn forum that is presently visible on CA, I have some questions.

1) Is there another 3abn forum available to those given special permission to see it besides the one that is visible currently?

2) If not, what happened to the multitude of posts that was on the old 3abn forum?

3) Since the ones that are currently visible are only ones which speak favorably of 3abn, does that mean that only favorable posts will be posted on this forum in the future?

I am sure there is another section/thread that was closed..

The current 3abn forum there has been open for a long time.. it talks about 3ABN not about the personal lives of leadership/employees/xleaders/exemployees

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(inga @ Mar 27 2007, 01:14 AM) [snapback]188112[/snapback]

Regarding Linda's not answering emails:

Well, it is apparent that not all unanswered emails go into Linda's spam folder. She did not reply to any of the three emails I sent her. Yet in her recent web site update I was a little taken aback to have a portion of one of my email quoted on her site -- without credit and without my permission. I don't particularly object, but I do not see it as a particularly shining example of Christian courtesy. (Removing that quote now will not amend the situation, by the way.)

Of course I'm not nearly as uncritically admiring of Linda as many of her defenders here appear to be. Perhaps that's the reason I never received a reply.

I always thought and still believe that what she had to go through was a personal blessing in disguise, considering the princess role she played at 3ABN. And I would think a lot more of Linda if she deigned to actually go to work side by side with some of the people to whom she wishes to minister -- you know, the folks who work at WalMart, McDonald's, Staples, or any number of retail outlets. Perhaps her pay-out was big enough so she doesn't need the money, but coming down to earth to work in a situation in which she is not a media star would put her back in touch with the "real world." (3ABN doesn't qualify as the "real world" in my view.)

As readers on this forum know, I have generally posted in defense of Linda because the accusations against her were utterly outrageous and over the top, not to mention petty and mean. It's extremely difficult to maintain one's spiritual equilibrium under such attacks, and I believe that Linda has done exceptionally well. I applaud her for that.

The bottom line is probably that Linda is not nearly as faultless as many would like to believe, nor is Danny as evil as the same folks would like to believer. The reverse is also likely true. (However, as regulars on this forum can probably tell, I believe the balance is in Linda's favor.)

Interesting and fair post Inga. Especially the paragraph highlighted. Her pay out from 3abn and DS was indeed, extremely large, to those of us that are your everyday blue collar workers. IMO it seemed things really heated up on these forums a few months before her payments ran out. Hardly coincidence. I do disagree with your statement that 3abn is not the real world. Even though I understand in what context you make the statement, the fact remains, it is very real for all of those that devote their time, resources and energy everday to make possible, the spreading of the gospel. I am sure that from those who clean the complex, to the operators, to the camera crews, to the directors and all the way up, those people know that they are definitely a part of the "real world" and their work and sacrifice is making a difference. No matter what is said about administration, the true reality is, those people work hard, deal with all kinds of difficulties, have huge decisions to make, have to deal with all kinds of people day in and day out, have to deal with tons of paperwork, finances, budgets, overseas projects....etc etc My point is, I guess, Is just because DS or CA murray or John L is in front of the camera once in a while, contrary to what some think, that is not a justifiable payoff for what these folks have to deal with. The only true payoff is they know they are a tool to win souls to the kingdom.
Thanks, Inga, for listening.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #75

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

It is not a question if the pay out was large. It is large, but was it fair? Was it her fair share of a ministry she helped to build? That is the question, and answer is no, since 3ABN is worth tens of millions of dollars. So the pay out can be large without being fair. Once again, even if she is guilty of all Danny charges, it doesn't excuse him to cheat her out of her fair share os the buisness. Espeicially since he is the one still there claiming to be the leader in Christian living. He needs to lead ALl things. This is about Danny's own words and deeds, toward Linda and others.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 27 2007, 11:29 AM) [snapback]188247[/snapback]

Interesting and fair post Inga. Especially the paragraph highlighted. Her pay out from 3abn and DS was indeed, extremely large, to those of us that are your everyday blue collar workers. IMO it seemed things really heated up on these forums a few months before her payments ran out. Hardly coincidence. I do disagree with your statement that 3abn is not the real world. Even though I understand in what context you make the statement, the fact remains, it is very real for all of those that devote their time, resources and energy everday to make possible, the spreading of the gospel. I am sure that from those who clean the complex, to the operators, to the camera crews, to the directors and all the way up, those people know that they are definitely a part of the "real world" and their work and sacrifice is making a difference. No matter what is said about administration, the true reality is, those people work hard, deal with all kinds of difficulties, have huge decisions to make, have to deal with all kinds of people day in and day out, have to deal with tons of paperwork, finances, budgets, overseas projects....etc etc My point is, I guess, Is just because DS or CA murray or John L is in front of the camera once in a while, contrary to what some think, that is not a justifiable payoff for what these folks have to deal with. The only true payoff is they know they are a tool to win souls to the kingdom.
Thanks, Inga, for listening.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church