Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13104&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:59 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can One Defy The 3abn Board & Get Away With It?, Linda, Tommy, Danny, & Brandy
Clay
post Apr 1 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 1 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]189440[/snapback]

Is doing only essential work in, say, food service a violation of the 4th commandment?

so how is doing essential work for an adventist run institution different from doing essential work for other employers i.e. regular hospitals, state colleges, etc....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 1 2007, 07:58 PM) [snapback]189441[/snapback]

Yeah Bob, I used to go there for a while. Those people make me nervous they are so out of touch. I dont' think they can be reached.

That Steffan fellow just registered yesterday. And Rosie registered on March 23. Sounds like an extension of their campaign here.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 1 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #78

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 1 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]189441[/snapback]

Yeah Bob, I used to go there for a while. Those people make me nervous they are so out of touch. I dont' think they can be reached.

yep... we have been there done that.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 1 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #79

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

AhhhhI see. However when I was there, they had some even scarier members. One who convicned the no Advnetist moderator to split the SDA section so they basically would have to communicate with the black people, or progressive Adventist as the called us.

So Bob I see in that format you can't post the documetns there? I know that is real inconvenient. Are you able to even post the link to save3abn?

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 1 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]189443[/snapback]

That Steffan fellow just registered yesterday. And Rosie registered on March 23. Sounds like an extension of their campaign here.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #80

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 1 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]189442[/snapback]

so how is doing essential work for an adventist run institution different from doing essential work for other employers i.e. regular hospitals, state colleges, etc....

It isn't, depending on, of course, what you mean by essential work. It is not essential to do the laundry in a hospital on the Sabbath. It is essential to change the bedding of someone who just threw up.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 1 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #81

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 1 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]189445[/snapback]

AhhhhI see. However when I was there, they had some even scarier members. One who convicned the no Advnetist moderator to split the SDA section so they basically would have to communicate with the black people, or progressive Adventist as the called us.

So Bob I see in that format you can't post the documetns there? I know that is real inconvenient. Are you able to even post the link to save3abn?

the group we dealt with were adventists but didnt know that there were black and white conferences..... they were under-informed about a great many things...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 1 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]189445[/snapback]

Haven't tried. It looks like links should work, but someone else claimed they didn't. An image works fine.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 1 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #83

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

I am willing to bet they thought there were only the 4 Black Advnetist they knew, and those in Africa. LOL!!!

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 1 2007, 06:11 PM) [snapback]189447[/snapback]

the group we dealt with were adventists but didnt know that there were black and white conferences..... they were under-informed about a great many things...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 1 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 1 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]189443[/snapback]

are you talking about me (Rosyroi)or another Rosie?

before I finished reading other posts in here I went to the site and was kept from reading what was being posted... so I registered just now. Wonder if I can unregister oops.gif
Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 1 2007, 08:46 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Apr 1 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #85

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 1 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]189450[/snapback]

are you talking about me (Rosyroi)or another Rosie?
Rosyroi

No, not you our sweet Rosyroi! A completely other person calling her self Rosie55 in another christian webiste forum.
You two are nothing alike, so I know without a doubt Bob is not talking about you!!
No worries!!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 1 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #86

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Apr 1 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]189451[/snapback]

No, not you our sweet Rosyroi! A completely other person calling her self Rosie55 in another christian webiste forum.
You two are nothing alike, so I know without a doubt Bob is not talking about you!!
No worries!!

happydance.gif

hug.gif THANK YOU !!!

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 1 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

oops.gif

Sorry, Rosyroi.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Apr 1 2007, 09:22 PM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 1 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

thumbup1.gif Awww that's ok.

tabletalk.gif Got the heads up and details so all is ok. I learn a lot when I ask questions. Hee hee.

If anyone finds a Rosyroi in another forum anywhere in cyberspace and have questions wondering if that was this Rosyroi... be sure to ask. Will answer as honestly as I can ... with my attorney present of course.

Rosyroi @}---;---;-----

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 1 2007, 09:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 1 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 1 2007, 08:37 PM) [snapback]189457[/snapback]

thumbup1.gif Awww that's ok.
tabletalk.gif Got the heads up and details so all is ok. I learn a lot when I ask questions. Hee hee.

If anyone finds a Rosyroi in another forum anywhere in cyberspace and have questions wondering if that was this Rosyroi... be sure to ask. Will answer as honestly as I can ... with my attorney present of course.

Rosyroi @}---;---;-----

rofl1.gif You're a hoot rosy-bo-bosy tongue.gif ---<----<--{@

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 1 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 1 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]189459[/snapback]

rofl1.gif You're a hoot rosy-bo-bosy tongue.gif ---<----<--{@

rofl1.gif Thank you mozart thankyou.gif I giggle.gif and cheer.gif your posts also.

A hug.gif and a @---;---;----- for you too

Rosyroi giggle.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church