Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13157&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:25 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything In The House, Walt vs. Danny
Green Cochoa
post Apr 2 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,189

Anyone here know of a nice Adventist bed and breakfast in London?

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 3 2007, 08:01 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 2 2007, 06:56 PM) [snapback]189630[/snapback]

Linda gave this letter to her from Danny to be posted, you forgot to include it with your quotes of what I posted...

Bob didn't include it in his little expose either...

Excerpt from letter published on Save3ABN:

-------- Original Message --------
To: Linda Shelton
Date: Monday, September 06, 2004 12:17 AM

Alyssa said you wanted to move on Sunday the 19th.

I have a board meeting that day so it won't work to get the rest of the furniture out of my house. You have lots of books too that need moving.

I guess if they took everything early in the day on the truck that's already loaded maybe they could load up the furniture at my house late in the day.

------------------------------------

Does it look to you like Bob is claiming Linda took trucks of things?
He did quote where she apparently wanted to use the big 3ABN truck, why do you think she needed such a big truck, and these other trucks some loaded some not. NW?

First, Aletheia, I think that for you and I to even discuss this email we need to come to an agreement on what it says. I did not find that a problem with the documents posted at save3abn.com regarding the furniture.

If I said to you, "Everything in my life is going wrong.", would you believe I meant that every single thing in my life was going wrong?

Do you believe that when DS writes in this message "I guess if they took everything" he is stating for a fact they took "everything"?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Apr 3 2007, 08:28 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 3 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 3 2007, 06:01 AM) [snapback]189707[/snapback]

First, Aletheia, I think that for you and I to even discuss this email we need to come to an agreement on what it says. I did not find that a problem with the documents documents posted at save3abn.com regarding the furniture.

If I said to you, "Everything in my life is going wrong." Would you believe I meant that every single thing in my life was going wrong?

Do you believe that when DS writes in this message "I guess if they took everything" he is stating for a fact they took "everything"?

Or maybe that he could have meant "I guess if they took everything they were going to take..."

Or "I guess if they took everything they were supposed to take..."?

Or, how about "I guess if they pick up everything we have agreed on..."

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Apr 3 2007, 08:41 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 3 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 2 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]189678[/snapback]

Got to give credit where credit is due, whether you like it or not.
I don't know. But I don't know why that matters.

Walt said Linda got everything in the house. Probably a poor choice of wording, for taken literally it means that she took the dishes, the towels, the sheets, everything. I think it safe to assume that he meant instead the furniture and pictures and things like that.

Danny very clearly indicates that not only does he still have major pieces of furniture, but he still owns what Linda has removed from the premises. Thus Danny contradicts what Walt has said in multiple ways, and again I thank you for bringing this to our attention.

So from what we can tell, Danny still claims ownership of Nathan and Alyssa's baby chairs, and he has only listed one guitar on his financial affidavit when Linda said he has 18, and when his own house agreement mentions "guitars."

honestly, i think we need to stop being so petty about this. Bob's point, if i understand him, is not all the silly details of who got what or when, but the 'all-ness' statements that walt makes in danny's defense. there are many of these such statements.
i think the point we should be concerned about is not what danny got or what linda got. what we should be concerned with are false statements, manipulation, misinformation and disinformation coming from these particular individuals. i believe that is the purpose for even bringing this topic to view. correct me if i'm wrong.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 3 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Correct, Mozart. The purpose of looking at these questions is to see who is being truthful. Both sides claim that they are telling the truth. Questions like this allow us to see which side really is.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 4 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 4 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]189826[/snapback]

Correct, Mozart. The purpose of looking at these questions is to see who is being truthful. Both sides claim that they are telling the truth. Questions like this allow us to see which side really is.

When you are telling the truth, truth remains truth. You do not need to invent one cover-up story after another like Danny Shelton and his friends have had to do through the past three years, as one deception after another falls to pieces.

Just look how angry they are at Bob Pickle because he is having such a hard time fitting all of their fictitious stories together.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 4 2007, 07:31 AM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 3 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]189817[/snapback]

honestly, i think we need to stop being so petty about this. Bob's point, if i understand him, is not all the silly details of who got what or when, but the 'all-ness' statements that walt makes in danny's defense. there are many of these such statements.
i think the point we should be concerned about is not what danny got or what linda got. what we should be concerned with are false statements, manipulation, misinformation and disinformation coming from these particular individuals. i believe that is the purpose for even bringing this topic to view. correct me if i'm wrong.

No correction needed Mozart. But not just WT's "all-ness" statements but the words wrenched and manipulated to argue a point where the weight of the other documentation establishes for most discerning individuals the meaning is otherwise.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 3 2007, 05:07 PM) [snapback]189826[/snapback]

yes.gif

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 4 2007, 07:49 AM) [snapback]189965[/snapback]

Just look how angry they are at Bob Pickle because he is having such a hard time fitting all of their fictitious stories together.

It continues to amaze me that danny supporters argue that it does not matter whether they are perceived as credible or not and yet attacking the credibilty of Bob, Johann, Joy are a primary focus of their posts.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Apr 5 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 4 2007, 07:31 AM) [snapback]189968[/snapback]

It continues to amaze me that danny supporters argue that it does not matter whether they are perceived as credible or not and yet attacking the credibilty of Bob, Johann, Joy are a primary focus of their posts.

Does it matter to anyone where Danny has left his guitar?

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 5 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Apr 5 2007, 02:13 AM) [snapback]190069[/snapback]

I am often dense and especially at this hour but should i embarrass myself by asking if this question is connected to a nice little SDA B&B in london?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 5 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Apr 5 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]190069[/snapback]

OK. Spill the beans!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
nice&smooth
post Apr 5 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,239

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 1 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]189368[/snapback]

I see that Aletheia's tip finally reached Save3ABN.com at http://www.save3abn.com/danny-shelton-untruths-furniture.htm.

It brings up some interesting points not raised before on here.

1) While Danny did buy from Linda the furniture in their home on June 4, 2004, he excluded certain items, including furniture Linda brought into their marriage, from that agreement. And yet he apparently never relinquished ownership of those excluded items. And he stated emphatically in a later email to her that if she didn't sign a later agreement, she had to bring everything back that she had already taken, indicating that he still claimed ownership in those items.

Thus Linda agreed that Danny could exclusively own certain items, but we have no similar legally binding statement on the part of Danny that Linda could exclusively own certain items, including her children's baby chairs.

2) Danny claimed that he had a $9000 guitar in financial affidavit last summer, but the 2004 house agreement mentions "guitars," plural, and Linda claimed last December that there were 18 guitars. What happened to the other guitars? Why aren't they listed on the affidavit?

Hmm. $9000 x 18 = ....

Maybe they're not all worth $9000.

All this chitter chatter bout Danny & Linda is enought to make you sick!
if we dicussed christ like matters and soul winning as we do these people, We would have it going on like pork neck bones!! Leave danny and linda alone they have enought stuff on their plate to tend to without us bashing and playing investigative reporter bout their affairs, I could care less
i have bigger boca burgers to grill!!! Pardon me y'all go right ahead and continue your ...whatever!!
to the fullest
!
And thats all i gotta say on this crapola

--------------------
2Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselfs to think any thing as of ourselves;
but our sufficiency is of God

I freed a slave, I could have freed a hundred more if only they knew they were slaves - Harriet Tubman

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 5 2007, 07:41 AM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

At some point if we ignore injustice, we stand condemned as the Levite and the priest in the parable of the good Samaritan.

Walt and Danny have no right to lie about anything, even if it is about such a "personal" matter as a divorce.

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Apr 5 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Apr 5 2007, 02:13 AM) [snapback]190069[/snapback]

Yeah, Greenie, Fran and I wanna know. We're waitin'! TVsnack.gif

JT

+Quote Post
nice&smooth
post Apr 5 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,239

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 5 2007, 07:41 AM) [snapback]190107[/snapback]

At some point if we ignore injustice, we stand condemned as the Levite and the priest in the parable of the good Samaritan.

Walt and Danny have no right to lie about anything, even if it is about such a "personal" matter as a divorce.
Q. If you will help me out here? Who's the Levite and the Priest and the good Samaritan
in this matter? dunno.gif

--------------------
2Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselfs to think any thing as of ourselves;
but our sufficiency is of God

I freed a slave, I could have freed a hundred more if only they knew they were slaves - Harriet Tubman

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 5 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 3 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]189707[/snapback]

First, Aletheia, I think that for you and I to even discuss this email we need to come to an agreement on what it says. I did not find that a problem with the documents posted at save3abn.com regarding the furniture.

If I said to you, "Everything in my life is going wrong.", would you believe I meant that every single thing in my life was going wrong?

Aletheia,

There has been such a flurry of posting here at BSDA I thought you might have missed my response to your post to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church