Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13176&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:21 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 990 Inventory Totals, From $88K to $1.4 million in 5 years
mozart
post Apr 8 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 8 2007, 10:37 AM) [snapback]190446[/snapback]

YES you are missing a great deal. I have worked for companies and had to do inventory many times, esp the end of the year inventory before taxes are filed. Inventory also includes anything you can put your hands on which belongs to the entity and is kept on hand., or stocked, Even to pens and paper for the employess, or for printing..

You are acting as if the property tax case was only in reference to and concerned with inventory in the 3ABN store.

Obviously it wan't. here you go again as if you know the facts. if you know the answers to what you claim, please be specific and explain the details.
Please don't quit your day job, whatever that may be, when all this smoke clears. Can't make a post without an insult in it can you AL?

Certainly.

They were well acquainted with the situation and all involved, and had the necessary facts in order to make an intelligent decision, you don't. how do you know he doesn't?

Nor obviously do you have facts to prove they didn't, since you never bring em to the table, yet you just keep making snide comments and maligning those at 3ABN anyway.Al, you are doing the same thing.

Shame on you!

All you seem to have is some here say from some sour grapes..

Not the best way to render righteous judgment...is your way the righteous way AL?

Folks, a bunch of nasty argueing is not resolving any of this. let's try to be civil, intelligent and clear minded without anger and insults. that's just a waste of time. if you are sincere, you will try to sincerely reason with one another.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 8 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 8 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]190446[/snapback]

YES you are missing a great deal. I have worked for companies and had to do inventory many times, esp the end of the year inventory before taxes are filed. Inventory also includes anything you can put your hands on which belongs to the entity and is kept on hand., or stocked, Even to pens and paper for the employess, or for printing..

Aletheia, this is so NOT TRUE. If 3ABN is carrying its operating supplies as inventory, then they REALLY have an accounting problem! Inventory is anything HELD FOR RESALE!! Pens, paper, etc are considered SUPPLIES!! Just because it is "stocked" doesn't make it inventory.

Aletheia, did you not say elsewhere in relationship to another topic of discussion:
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 04:00 PM) [snapback]186235[/snapback]

Certainly I know, otherwise I wouldn't say anything.

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Apr 8 2007, 03:50 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 8 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Apr 8 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]190480[/snapback]

Aletheia, this is so NOT TRUE. If 3ABN is carrying its operating supplies as inventory, then they REALLY have an accounting problem! Inventory is anything HELD FOR RESALE!! Pens, paper, etc are considered SUPPLIES!! Just because it is "stocked" doesn't make it inventory....

Thank you for saving me a post "trying" to educate Alethea about inventory! Very well said!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
djconklin
post Apr 8 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #64

Member No.: 3,313

QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 8 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]190509[/snapback]

Thank you for saving me a post "trying" to educate Alethea about inventory! Very well said!

Unless, of course, one happens to be selling said pens and paper, etc.. wink.gif
---
To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. John F. Kennedy

Or, as I have experienced it:

To often we "enjoy" the discomfort of other people's opinions without the comfort of their actually putting some thought into it.

This post has been edited by djconklin: Apr 8 2007, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 8 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(djconklin @ Apr 8 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]190512[/snapback]

---
To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. John F. Kennedy

Or, as I have experienced it:

To often we "enjoy" the discomfort of other people's opinions without the comfort of their actually putting some thought into it.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo i like that

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Apr 8 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 8 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]190479[/snapback]

Folks, a bunch of nasty argueing is not resolving any of this. let's try to be civil, intelligent and clear minded without anger and insults. that's just a waste of time. if you are sincere, you will try to sincerely reason with one another.

You are SO right, mozart!! Thank you for re-direction!! .... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church