Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:25:48 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
mozart
post Apr 23 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Observer @ Apr 23 2007, 03:57 AM) [snapback]192537[/snapback]

Posting today (April 23, 2007) Danny Shelton said:
Note the clear statement that lawsuits have been filed against two people.

and the language here is too good to actually be written by DS. IMO

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Apr 23 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 23 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]192619[/snapback]

and the language here is too good to actually be written by DS. IMO

roflmao.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 23 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Uh Eirene, Firstly Welcome to BSDA.

Secondly, I did not say Danny wa leaving, but that he could not be preseident. Also, the entire ministry does not have to be destroyed for Danny's personal issues. If Danny is no longer President then 3ABN is no longer tied to his personal issues and it ceases to be troubled. Mollie said they had a bad first quarter, why are you all trying to act as if there are no problems, there are. Molliie also said that God told her that help was coming, and she feels impressed that this merger is it. AC had a dream. There were dreams and visions jumping off everywhere on that show. That is what I used. I am not really refuting anything, except the spin you all are trying to put on this. Troubled corporations do merges, change adminstrations, whether they are diractly responsible or not. the issues happened and are not resolved in a timely fashion on their watch. In the corporate world the comapny and it's stockholders loose profits. In the case of 3ABN they loose substantial financial support needed to carry ont he ministry. If you believe that Danny is just being "genreous" with the change of presidency, I gots four or five bridges to sell you, and one of them is very famous.........Gurl don't believe that lie. It is not a desperation move, but to Danny's credit it is finally a move to save the ministry, it's credibility and effectiveness. However, it also makes it possible for Danny's many accusers and issues to go unanswered.

Thirdly, you would want to take your tone down a notch or two when you post. Me. as an Admin, failure to do so will cause your membership here to be interrupted, in not altogether discontinued. Me as a member, you got the wrong Girl in me, and this will also cause an interruption in your membership. We can disagree with out being disrespectful. smile.gif

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 23 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]192616[/snapback]

Now Di, you are refuting every fact that has been established and with what? What evidence do you have to back up any of the allegations. DANNY IS NOT LEAVING 3ABN. He told it on the live and he just said it over at club adventist. Maybe he didn't make it plain enough for those that can't seem to comprehend that he will hold the title of CEO over 3abn. Why don't you email AF and ask them if DS is going anywhere? Because he is generous enough to allow Doug to be given the title of President of 3abn/amazingfacts, he has to now put up with this kind of grief from people who don't know what they are talking about. This has been said and said again. Contractually, neither ministry can take over the other or Danny take dougs position or Doug take Danny's position. Your remark that DS and 3abn is a liability makes no sense whatsoever. If it was a liability, AF certainly wouldn't have chosen to be a part of it. They have been a succesful ministry on their own. Why involve themselves if it was such a liability? Your desperation to believe what you want to believe is extremely pathetic.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Apr 23 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Apr 23 2007, 10:17 AM) [snapback]192587[/snapback]

I've been rereading a book about Christ, called The Man Nobody Knows, written in 1925. Great book.

IPB Image

I keep thing about how different Christ was, and his mission. His kingdom was not about rich donors, fighters, suers, and the smug. Somehow, I just can't imagine Christ in his new pickup, divorced, with guns, dressed in a back western longhorn blazer, armed with the moneybags of Carnegie, driving out to get on his new jet to go preach the gospel, and to sue those who offended his pride.
    And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. -Mat 5

Amen! What an awesome Saviour we serve.....we need to sit at His feet more. All this mess is a wake up call for all of us to....put no man on a pedestal....give no funds blindly.....check to see if a large expensive jet is being used for transportation to no where special!

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 23 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(runner4him @ Apr 23 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]192636[/snapback]

Amen! What an awesome Saviour we serve.....we need to sit at His feet more. All this mess is a wake up call for all of us to....put no man on a pedestal....give no funds blindly.....check to see if a large expensive jet is being used for transportation to no where special!

Amen! And welcome to BSDA!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Apr 23 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(runner4him @ Apr 23 2007, 05:57 PM) [snapback]192636[/snapback]

.....check to see if a large expensive jet is being used for transportation to no where special!

And ask ourselves what Jesus used as a mode of transportation. Are any of us more important than Him? Is our time more vauable than His was?

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 23 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(runner4him @ Apr 23 2007, 05:57 PM)

.....check to see if a large expensive jet is being used for transportation to no where special!

QUOTE(beartrap @ Apr 23 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]192645[/snapback]

And ask ourselves what Jesus used as a mode of transportation. Are any of us more important than Him? Is our time more vauable than His was?

Let us put things in the right perspective. When the first disciples and Paul were doing God’s work they either had to walk to distant places or send letters with others and it took a lot of time. Nowadays we have cars, planes, and trains. We also have computers, and phones. One has to take everything into consideration; time, work schedules etc. One of my sons has a job where he at times flies across the country and even overseas. In this country he could walk or drive, go by plane or train, but then he has to consider the time that will be spent in travel and the schedules he must keep and compare it to the schedules of the planes or trains. By spending more money to fly he can go to three different areas, sometimes coast to coast, and gain more for the business than if he drove to just one of those areas and only gained one thing for the business. Which is more cost effective and uses time more wisely? We have to ask ourselves if we are willing to put aside our computers and telephones and keep in contact only by snail mail because computers and phone calls cost more. Jesus didn’t have them either and I don’t think we believe we are better than Him if we use them.

Do any of us honestly believe that the 3ABN board would okay anyone to use the jet to fly to no where special. From what I can see they are all about doing the Lord’s business and we should be too. We should also be praising the Lord for blessing us with the ways and means to help us finish the work.

Eirene

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Apr 23 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

I really try not to get angry because it is not healthy, but I am finding it more and more difficult to control my anger and that is why my time is so limited on this thread. The fact of the matter is that Danny and Linda were holding hands pointing at the stars and lovey dubby. And in the space of two weeks after that the love of his life Linda was completely wiped from the face of the earth. Come on folks do you really think people are that stupid? I believe that some people are angry because this forum and others had the guts to question what was thrown in their face. Here are the facts folks Dannys wife was removed from office and from her marriage, and we as the donors and share holders were never given a straight aurthenticated reason why. Since the company and its mission are spiritual in nature a straight forward and provable reason was absolutly necessary. The face of the company was suppose to represent Christ in character thus directing those watching to the savior (that is the only mission or 3abn to represent Christ). We do not owe the company or the church our allegiance, our only allegiance is God and not man.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 23 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Yeah, What he said........ giggle.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Apr 23 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Eirene)
By spending more money to fly he can go to three different areas, sometimes coast to coast, and gain more for the business than if he drove to just one of those areas and only gained one thing for the business.

Do any of us honestly believe that the 3ABN board would okay anyone to use the jet to fly to no where special. From what I can see they are all about doing the Lord’s business and we should be too. We should also be praising the Lord for blessing us with the ways and means to help us finish the work.

And herein lies the fundamental difference. You've stated it well. 3abn is a business. A professional, legal, state approved business. Taking the gospel to the whole world was not intended to become a legal type of professional business operation. With your approach, the mission dies when funds decline.

But, not so with Christ's ways, and that of HIS disciples. In Mat 10, when he sent them out to preach the Kingdom of God, he specifically told them they would not need money. Nothing has changed. Technology can come and go, but the mission of The Man Nobody Knows will remain the same. The REAL fire will spread from heart to heart...and no one will get rich off the true message...

...and you can take that to the bank!

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 24 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Yeah what he said, too!

..and just let me add this. Eirene, Lee, Aletheia, youare all given things to write here. Youare given your answers on the basis th t you believe in 3ABN being a ministry. However, Danny and the 3ABN board, and sorry to say the church(because there is a clear conflict of interest there and it often ospills over into the running of the church Danny moved onto his property---once again, business) is run on the fact that it is a business. They count on You defend on the basis that it is a ministry, in spite of their actions that show them to be a businesy. It is not that it can't be done, they are just not doing it very well. I have often mentioned th eease with which they seitch from ministry to business at their convenience. To get rid of Linda, it was because she would hurt the minsitry, but when it came to the money she becaome an employee, instead of cofounder.........They should be about their Father's business which is ministry, unfortunately they are more often than not about earthly business.

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Apr 23 2007, 10:30 PM) [snapback]192688[/snapback]

And herein lies the fundamental difference. You've stated it well. 3abn is a business. A professional, legal, state approved business. Taking the gospel to the whole world was not intended to become a legal type of professional business operation. With your approach, the mission dies when funds decline.

But, not so with Christ's ways, and that of HIS disciples. In Mat 10, when he sent them out to preach the Kingdom of God, he specifically told them they would not need money. Nothing has changed. Technology can come and go, but the mission of The Man Nobody Knows will remain the same. The REAL fire will spread from heart to heart...and no one will get rich off the true message...

...and you can take that to the bank!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Apr 24 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 24 2007, 04:22 AM) [snapback]192648[/snapback]
Let us put things in the right perspective. When the first disciples and Paul were doing God's work they either had to walk to distant places or send letters with others and it took a lot of time. Nowadays we have cars, planes, and trains. We also have computers, and phones. One has to take everything into consideration; time, work schedules etc. One of my sons has a job where he at times flies across the country and even overseas. In this country he could walk or drive, go by plane or train, but then he has to consider the time that will be spent in travel and the schedules he must keep and compare it to the schedules of the planes or trains. By spending more money to fly he can go to three different areas, sometimes coast to coast, and gain more for the business than if he drove to just one of those areas and only gained one thing for the business. Which is more cost effective and uses time more wisely? We have to ask ourselves if we are willing to put aside our computers and telephones and keep in contact only by snail mail because computers and phone calls cost more. Jesus didn't have them either and I don't think we believe we are better than Him if we use them.

Eirene
Jesus wasnt prioritising speed in anything he did. Just take the example of the sickness and death of his friend Lazarus. He could have run and gotten there in time to do a healing from sickness, but no. He waited for three days and then took his time walking to where the family lived. The one time when Jesus did use transportation on land, he chose the donkey when, if he had been in a hurry could have chosen a horse or a chariot. In fact, it is doubtfull that one could run a company today and be as spontaneous as Jesus was in his ministry. More than once we read how Jesus allowed himself to be distracted from where he was going to reply to a need he saw in people who where around him just at that time. But this is a new thread (or could have been if there had been anything more to say on it.)

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Apr 24 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

In Jesus day there were horses and chariots. Jesus had neither. He went on foot like the common people did, except for one time when he borrowed a donkey. The apostles traveled by commercial ship when they went overseas. They did not own or lease a ship. They did not own or lease chariots. Is anyone's time on this earth more valuable than Jesus' was? Is any person's ministry more important than his? Is what they can do with their time here more valuable than his was?

BTW. The 3ABN board does not OK where the jet flies. They don't take part in those decisions.
QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 23 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]192648[/snapback]

Let us put things in the right perspective. When the first disciples and Paul were doing God’s work they either had to walk to distant places or send letters with others and it took a lot of time. Nowadays we have cars, planes, and trains. We also have computers, and phones. One has to take everything into consideration; time, work schedules etc. One of my sons has a job where he at times flies across the country and even overseas. In this country he could walk or drive, go by plane or train, but then he has to consider the time that will be spent in travel and the schedules he must keep and compare it to the schedules of the planes or trains. By spending more money to fly he can go to three different areas, sometimes coast to coast, and gain more for the business than if he drove to just one of those areas and only gained one thing for the business. Which is more cost effective and uses time more wisely? We have to ask ourselves if we are willing to put aside our computers and telephones and keep in contact only by snail mail because computers and phone calls cost more. Jesus didn’t have them either and I don’t think we believe we are better than Him if we use them.

Eirene

This post has been edited by beartrap: Apr 24 2007, 01:52 AM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 24 2007, 02:50 AM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 23 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]192648[/snapback]

Eirene

Eirene;

Does your son fly in a leased jet, or does he fly commercial? If he flies commercial, we can not compare your son's flights with Danny's flights.

Eirene asked: Do any of us honestly believe that the 3ABN board would okay anyone to use the jet to fly to no where special.

Yes, there are many who would say this is true.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 24 2007, 05:07 AM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 24 2007, 04:50 AM) [snapback]192697[/snapback]

Yes, there are many who would say this is true.

Many here say many things. Unfortunately, much of it is ugly, saying things are true, and proving things are true, are not the same thing.

Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

This whole conversation is offtopic as usual, and extremely ridiculous, as many of the discussions here are.

So many keep trying to identify 3ABN as a "business" and remove God from the issues, but it's a ministry, people! Like it or not, you can't change that. The work they do for the Lord, and the people who they've reached, constantly sharing their testimony is proof of that,

The prophet Daniel, spoke of " the time of the end" as the time when "many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

Jesus said:"Go ye unto all the world" are we to refuse to use modern tools and assets such as the phone, the internet, the radio, television, cable, satelites, and planes, trains and automobiles, to reach the most people, in the most efficient ways possible with the good news and the 3 angels message, because these things didn't exist in Jesus' day?

NO!

3ABN has a mission that is worldwide, this involves travel in whatever way is most efficient, timewise and financially, and it's up to 3ABN what they do, and how they do it, not a bunch of jealous and bitter sour grapes who erroniously call themselves stockholders in the pews.

You aren't, and you don't even support the ministry, you only attack it.

Derrell Mundall is here talking about what a waste a jet is when doing the Lord's work as called to do, and so many of you agree.

Because Jesus walked, and rode a donkey?

When was the last time you and Linda walked or rode a donkey to one of Linda's engagements, Derrell?

When you were upgrading your lodging and car rentals etc when travelling for 3ABN were you concerned with where the donors money was being spent Mr Mundall?

How many of you have ever objected to Linda jetting back and forth to Europe?

How many objected to the jet when linda was still at 3ABN and using it? Where is your outrage and protest recorded?

This whole agenda against 3ABN is all so very hypocritical, one sided and biased.

I am not here to argue, I just want the readers here to see how petty your arguments are, and why your complaints and accusations can't be taken seriously.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church