Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13409&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:10 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hit & Run Tactics, Some Humble Observations
PrincessDrRe
post May 3 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ May 3 2007, 08:03 AM) [snapback]193990[/snapback]

I quite agree, Re'...hey you got an extra kleenex? smile.gif

*sniffle* Here you go....
QUOTE(Johann @ May 3 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]194013[/snapback]

Divine love draws us together in faith and trust. Even with threats of court cases and all kinds of accusations.

msn-cry.gif

Stop it Johann!

msn-cry.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 3 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Johann @ May 3 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]194013[/snapback]

Divine love draws us together in faith and trust. Even with threats of court cases and all kinds of accusations.

I am so thankful to God that I found this site. Johann, you are really someone very special. If I don't get the priviledge of meeting you in person on this earth, meet me at the feet of Jesus in heaven. I plan on being there snotin' and crying that I made it. msn-cry.gif

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post May 3 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ May 3 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]194072[/snapback]

I am so thankful to God that I found this site. Johann, you are really someone very special. If I don't get the priviledge of meeting you in person on this earth, meet me at the feet of Jesus in heaven. I plan on being there snotin' and crying that I made it. msn-cry.gif

Could we schedule a BSDA reunion there? I'll be snotin' and cryin' as well, but I shore would luv to meet y'all....!!

Snoopy (been gone for a while...)

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 3 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Snoopy @ May 3 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]194084[/snapback]

Could we schedule a BSDA reunion there? I'll be snotin' and cryin' as well, but I shore would luv to meet y'all....!!

Snoopy (been gone for a while...)

I can't wait.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 4 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Well I know this is really offtopic.gif However, you really don't have to wait all that long. If time permits and The Lord says the same, we are planning a BSDA Reunion at GC 2010. Hope to see you all there!

Ok back to the BSDA Snotin' and Cryin' Love Fest!
group.gif crybaby.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post May 4 2007, 05:42 AM
Post #21

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 4 2007, 03:07 AM) [snapback]194086[/snapback]

Well I know this is really offtopic.gif However, you really don't have to wait all that long. If time permits and The Lord says the same, we are planning a BSDA Reunion at GC 2010. Hope to see you all there!
Ok back to the BSDA Snotin' and Cryin' Love Fest!
group.gif crybaby.gif

ohmy.gif Must we sling snot sooooo early in the mornin? rofl1.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 4 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #22

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 4 2007, 02:07 AM) [snapback]194086[/snapback]

IHOP anyone?

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church