Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13459&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 05:01:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing Person Urgent Prayer Request Please, Nathan Moore - Son of Linda Shelton
sonshineonme
post May 1 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

This is Nathan Moore, Linda Shelton's son. This picture was taken just a few years ago, but he still looks very much this way - just a bit older.

He has not been heard from since March 21st. Linda, obviously Linda is very very upset. The more time goes by, the more worried and concerned she is. No one seems to know where he is or why he has disappeared. There are many questions.

A missing persons report has been filed, and she feels very encouraged because the person that took her report has told her he would treat Nathan's case as if it were his own son he was searching for. One is very thankful and encouraged when they have someone that shows care and sincere concern with your situation as though it were their own.

Please remember both Nathan and Linda in your prayers, as well as their family, they are all very very concerned. If anyone see's Nathan or knows something at all, please contact Linda at her website email address which is linda@lindashelton.org She is checking this email daily and welcomes any information.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  nathanmooresmall.jpg ( 70.17K ) Number of downloads: 241

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 1 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #2

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I will keep them in my prayers. Such a handsome strong young man. The devil does his best to destroy the best and the brightest lights for God.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 1 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 1 2007, 04:42 PM) [snapback]193793[/snapback]

This is Nathan Moore, Linda Shelton's son. This picture was taken just a few years ago, but he still looks very much this way - just a bit older.

He has not been heard from since March 21st. Linda, obviously Linda is very very upset. The more time goes by, the more worried and concerned she is. No one seems to know where he is or why he has disappeared. There are many questions.

A missing persons report has been filed, and she feels very encouraged because the person that took her report has told her he would treat Nathan's case as if it were his own son he was searching for. One is very thankful and encouraged when they have someone that shows care and sincere concern with your situation as though it were their own.

Please remember both Nathan and Linda in your prayers, as well as their family, they are all very very concerned. If anyone see's Nathan or knows something at all, please contact Linda at her website email address which is linda@lindashelton.org She is checking this email daily and welcomes any information.

I'm sure all are concerned and praying regarding this situation.

Usually, there is a contact person at the Police station, or a number there, where people with tips, or info, can call 24 hrs a day. That would be more quickly responded to then a e-mail to Linda and waiting on her to read and then report to them. Do you have that, or can you get it, and post it?

Thank you.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 1 2007, 07:20 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 1 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]193813[/snapback]

I'm sure all are concerned and praying regarding this situation.

Usually, there is a contact person at the Police station, or a number there, where people with tips, or info, can call 24 hrs a day. That would be more quickly responded to then a e-mail to Linda and waiting on her to read and then report to them. Do you have that, or can you get it, and post it?

Thank you.

She requested it be done this way.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 1 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #5

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Then I will pray and that will be that.

amen.gif

Most likely she doesn't want anyone contacting the police directly because she can "sift" through those that would be "crackpots" and nut cases that would use this as an opportunity to "jab" at her through the police.....

I agree with her usage of a website until the police actually release contact information.....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post May 1 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #6

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

amen.gif I feel for her & will keep them both in my prayers that he is found soon.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
erik
post May 2 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

Father in Heaven,

We know that you see all things on this earth, So i ask that you return Nathan to his mother, and that you restore him. In jesus name amen.

+Quote Post
MzUzuri
post May 2 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #8

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 211

Will be praying for his safe return...and Linda to be strong. amen.gif I can't imagine not knowing where one of my children are for this length of time.

--------------------
"Walk in the Light...Jesus the Light of the world"

"Be ye ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matt. 24:44)

+Quote Post
NubianSista_C
post May 3 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,365

Can't possibly imagine the heartache and worry both parents are going through right now and sending up prayers that he is found soon or for him to make contact to let them know he is o.k amen.gif

--------------------
Psalms 18:2
The Lord is my Rock, my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. NIV

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." -Berthold Auerbach

Don't measure the size of the mountain, talk to the One who can move it - Max Lucado

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 04:01 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church