Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13671&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:12:22 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Action Steps, what is being done
icedragon
post May 28 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 918

I have been MIA from BSDA for a while. I would like to know what is being DONE, what ACTIONS are being taken to help solve this problme. It It is going on 3 years now. what is BSDA ,MSDAOL, going to DO. could someone please update me on the follow.

1. Have we E-mailed out packs to chruches? It's free you know.

2. Have we Assembled all 1st hand statments. in to 1 place for distributation?

3. Have we raised any money to help linda fund her lawsuit.

4. Encourage others to donate money somewhere else.

5. An Action plan.

6. Any thing else we might come up with.

are we just talking about the probem or are we going to DO something? Talk is worthless.

When it comes time to act on our convictions are we going to back off.

This post has been edited by icedragon: May 28 2007, 11:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 29 2007, 02:05 AM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(icedragon @ May 28 2007, 10:49 PM) [snapback]197205[/snapback]

I have been MIA from BSDA for a while. I would like to know what is being DONE, what ACTIONS are being taken to help solve this problme. It It is going on 3 years now. what is BSDA ,MSDAOL, going to DO. could someone please update me on the follow.

5. An Action plan.

are we just talking about the probem or are we going to DO something? Talk is worthless.

Some things that are being done:

1. As of this morning, nearly 175,000 people have visited www.save3abn.com. There are numerous first hand statements listed there.

2. If you have read the email dialogue with NCC president and AF Board Chairman Jim Pedersen, that Noahswife posted in the "News Release from Amazing Facts... " thread that can be viewed here you will see that he has been advised.

3. A fund has been set up to gather donations to support the legal defense of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy in the lawsuit filed against them by Danny Shelton.

Can you share with us what you have been doing in the way of action?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 29 2007, 06:27 AM
Post #3

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(icedragon @ May 29 2007, 01:49 AM) [snapback]197205[/snapback]

5. An Action plan.

Welcome back to BSDA icedragon.

First let me remind you that this forum on BSDA was never intended to be an "Action Group". This is a place for sharing information and keeping it available for those unfamiliar with the information stored here to come and read, think, and learn.

What actions have been taken have been taken by individuals. Some of which appear here.... and more of which have been undertaken privately.

As to a website where information is available, including some primary documents, see http://www.save3abn.com/.

Other than that, you will learn the most by the same way you learned what was here to learn when you were here before... a patient perusal of all that has been posted since you left.

That will be no easy task, since there has been so much added in the time you were away. And the additions continue ... at a rate that makes it a non-trivial task just to keep up. But if you want a real look at what has been said.... including reports of what has been done.... then there are no shortcuts. Go back to the very earliest page of the menu which has threads preceded by the "go to last unread" icon... and start reading. When you have finished, you will have answers to most of your questions above, and will most likely have accumulated a lot more questions... most of which will be answered as you continue to work your way up to the present.

When you are all caught up, come back and ask the questions that remain.... and give us your comments on what you have read. wave.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post May 30 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #4

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

The defense fund for Bob Pickle is something where we can all make a difference.

Whether you can contribute $5.00 or $5,000.00, every little bit helps.
Here it is: http://www.pickle-publishing.com/defensefund.htm

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ May 29 2007, 03:05 AM) [snapback]197210[/snapback]

Some things that are being done:

1. As of this morning, nearly 175,000 people have visited www.save3abn.com. There are numerous first hand statements listed there.

2. If you have read the email dialogue with NCC president and AF Board Chairman Jim Pedersen, that Noahswife posted in the "News Release from Amazing Facts... " thread that can be viewed here you will see that he has been advised.

3. A fund has been set up to gather donations to support the legal defense of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy in the lawsuit filed against them by Danny Shelton.

Can you share with us what you have been doing in the way of action?

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 31 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #5

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Pickle, if you will create a 468x60 banner ad I will put it on the main BSDA index page with a link to your paypal account when clicked. I plan to install a rotating banner ad program this weekend. BTW, this service will be available to any active member with a service or business you would like to advertise on BSDA, free of charge. You must have 50 post to be considered an active member.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 31 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(calvin @ May 31 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]197570[/snapback]

Pickle, if you will create a 468x60 banner ad I will put it on the main BSDA index page with a link to your paypal account when clicked. I plan to install a rotating banner ad program this weekend. BTW, this service will be available to any active member with a service or business you would like to advertise on BSDA, free of charge. You must have 50 post to be considered an active member.

Thank you Calvin, you are a very thoughtful, and kind person...don't let this go to your head now. rofl1.gif Just kidding. thankyou.gif

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 31 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ May 31 2007, 09:56 AM) [snapback]197576[/snapback]

Thank you Calvin, you are a very thoughtful, and kind person...don't let this go to your head now. rofl1.gif Just kidding. thankyou.gif

Well Jnana, I notice that you qualify as an active member.... flirt.gif

I wonder if you got extra points for all those hours in the arcade? dunno.gif

nw

And btw, did you answer Di's question yet?

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 31 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Noahswife @ May 31 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]197597[/snapback]

Well Jnana, I notice that you qualify as an active member.... flirt.gif

I wonder if you got extra points for all those hours in the arcade? dunno.gif

nw

And btw, did you answer Di's question yet?

Which question? dunno.gif PM or post? If PM, yes.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 31 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ May 31 2007, 12:00 PM) [snapback]197600[/snapback]

Which question? dunno.gif PM or post? If PM, yes.

No dear, this one>>>>>>>
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=197426

This post has been edited by Noahswife: May 31 2007, 11:04 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 31 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #10

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Good thing you posted that link, I was about to ask which question myself.......I talk so much!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post May 31 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #11

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 31 2007, 01:43 PM) [snapback]197606[/snapback]

Good thing you posted that link, I was about to ask which question myself.......I talk so much!

girl hursh! giggle.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 31 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(calvin @ May 31 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]197570[/snapback]

Thanks so much Calvin!

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 31 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

clapping.gif clap.gif clapping.gif notworthy.gif ur awesome dude! spoton.gif

if it goes to his head we will just give him one of these....... bangin.gif
QUOTE(calvin @ May 31 2007, 06:47 AM) [snapback]197570[/snapback]

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:12 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church