Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13935&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:29:34 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Protect Your Identity
Fran
post Jun 29 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Whitey @ Jun 29 2007, 05:14 AM) [snapback]201996[/snapback]

Fran : “He loves identifying others, but turns to hot, deadly fire if you ever get anywhere close to identifying him!”

Ohyeahr? Just let that Mikey boy try and put his vice-president violent hands on me and see what happens!

Here’s Mikey Voltaire’s picture and profile.. http://www.churchstate.org/article.php?id=...0816cd65b41f161
It's water under the bridge that hundreds know who he is since the debacle over at "that other" Forum.

PeacefullB said “….should he decide to charge a monthly "Identity Protection Assurance" fee.”

Now that’s a great idea! Here I come … paypal!
Crank up the ATM maschine Calvin, ya goin’ to be a rich guy soon.

Whitey;

I am praying you are a lawyer! Voltaire Wannabe doesn't want his boss seeing his real self! He has some HIGH UP friends that are trying to "Protect him". Be careful indeed!

WB: I just watched the other fellow yesterday on 3ABN Live. Danny wasn't there though. It was a good program with Dinsey (sp?), 3ABN Latino, and Christian (sp?) from 3ABN Radio. They did a wonderful job by the way. Voltaire Wannabe has been on there before. This was a much better program. I believe the reason was that Danny and Voltaire Wannabe weren't there! roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jul 1 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 581

V. Wannebe has some HIGH UP friends that are trying to "Protect him"? His connections to flesh in high places may be puny opfers on the altar of sheol. I’m connected to He who is higher than the highest and will set the oppress free, who will fight for the rights of the poor and rectify the perverting of judment and justice in our area of life.
Forget not how our God moved so V.Wannebe fell from his influence in ‘that other’ Forum and now is silenced after the calm.

I have seen Mikey boy on 3ABN with the other gentleman talking about Religious Liberty. Could it be that two years ago as he was badgering Admin Jensen to hide the 3ABN topics he was being told by 3ABN to get the topics out of public sight otherwise no-go on the coveted program slot being planned? “They” have people who knew he was involved with C.Adentist Forum, and what with being lawyer of sorts, he could level influence to get the topics hidden from view.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jul 5 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

If this is true, then he was successful with Club Adventist in that they did indeed shut down those 3ABN topics.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
mikemike
post Jul 5 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 3,446

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jul 5 2007, 07:21 PM) *
If this is true, then he was successful with Club Adventist in that they did indeed shut down those 3ABN topics.

What topic? I didn't notice anything being shut down.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 6 2007, 05:01 AM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(mikemike @ Jul 6 2007, 02:02 AM) *

You haven't been around too long, have you?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 6 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(mikemike @ Jul 5 2007, 07:02 PM) *

Mikey, Mikey;

I would have guessed you were right there watching! But, since YOU say you weren't, let me tell you about it. It wasn't a "Shut Down" as in the forum, but as in all the threads in a select category within the forum.

It was a total loss of freedom of speech. Pages and pages of evidence went up in smoke, and great was the smoke there of! It nearly suffocated me! If I remember right, a foundation thought it was in control! The very owner of the forum did not know what was happening right under his very own nose. Humiliating for him, I am sure. All of that Documented Evidence was destroyed! Yes, destroyed, up in smoke, Like an earthquake, reaching the world at the speed of light. The electrical storm that followed was earth shattering and a killer.

Oh well, that was then and now is now. I am sorry you missed all of the destroyed evidence! It seems that more than a few saved all that evidence that they "thought" was being destroyed. You can read parts of it at save3abn.com.

There are many members here now that I knew from over there. Yes, we are family!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 6 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 6 2007, 11:11 AM) *
Mikey, Mikey;

I would have guessed you were right there watching! But, since YOU say you weren't, let me tell you about it. It wasn't a "Shut Down" as in the forum, but as in all the threads in a select category within the forum.

It was a total loss of freedom of speech. Pages and pages of evidence went up in smoke, and great was the smoke there of! It nearly suffocated me! If I remember right, a foundation thought it was in control! The very owner of the forum did not know what was happening right under his very own nose. Humiliating for him, I am sure. All of that Documented Evidence was destroyed! Yes, destroyed, up in smoke, Like an earthquake, reaching the world at the speed of light. The electrical storm that followed was earth shattering and a killer.

Oh well, that was then and now is now. I am sorry you missed all of the destroyed evidence! It seems that more than a few saved all that evidence that they "thought" was being destroyed. You can read parts of it at save3abn.com.

There are many members here now that I knew from over there. Yes, we are family!

Fran,

methinks mikemike is still in Sabbath School...
or so it seems ohmy.gif

JMHO
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:29 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church