Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14025&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:29:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Took Place In 1998?, Another tax case or what?
lurker
post Jul 5 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

Maybe he has an evil twin.

Some kids have imaginary friends who they can blame for anything bad that they do.

Another Danny Lee Shelton that has something to do with 3ABN? Only if there are parallel universes I think rolleyes.gif .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 6 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(lurker @ Jul 5 2007, 09:41 PM) *
Maybe he has an evil twin.

Some kids have imaginary friends who they can blame for anything bad that they do.

Another Danny Lee Shelton that has something to do with 3ABN? Only if there are parallel universes I think rolleyes.gif .

I noticed also that Rick Lawson won and Danny/3ABN lost. Did I read that correctly?

I wonder who Rick Lawson is and what made him so mad?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 6 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

http://tinyurl.com/39wepn was one of the links Steffan was referring to, and I believe he is correct that that one has nothing to do with 3ABN's Danny Shelton.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 6 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

After reading the link Pickle posted... and checking out another, I will concede there were two extra Danny Sheltons besides our own special Danny Lee Shelton, one dealing with a tax case another one dealing with a divorce case. I thought I had read all of the links but apparently I didn't. sad.gif

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Jul 6 2007, 12:40 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 6 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

We all mistakes. I wish the other side was as quick to acknowledge a mistake as you just were.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jul 6 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I asked if the Danny Shelton in my post that referred to the Sabre Group and Banterra Bank was the same Danny Shelton that we know. I didn't know. But if not, it should not discredit the other two links because they do have the 3ABN identification and they are official government documents. That is what I was objecting to. There is only one 3ABN Danny Shelton.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jul 6 2007, 05:35 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 6 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

That's right. You asked. Will Steffan acknowledge that?

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jul 6 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Maybe Steffan is used to having the power to say something, be believed, and end the discussion. On these board we actually pay attention.

QUOTE(lurker @ Jul 6 2007, 07:33 PM) *
I asked if the Danny Shelton in my post that referred to the Sabre Group and Banterra Bank was the same Danny Shelton that we know. I didn't know. But if not, it should not discredit the other two links because they do have the 3ABN identification and they are official government documents. That is what I was objecting to. There is only one 3ABN Danny Shelton.

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Jul 6 2007, 10:53 PM

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jul 6 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

[quote lurker Jul 6 2007, 04:33 PM]
There is only one 3ABN Danny Shelton.

yahoo.gif praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(roxe @ Jul 6 2007, 11:10 PM) *
Lurker Jul 6 2007, 04:33 PM

There is only one 3ABN Danny Shelton.

yahoo.gif praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!

AMEN. Thank you Lurker!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:29 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church