Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14071&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:10:53 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Safe Tv~ksbn~has Disappeared, When, where, what, why?
Fran
post Jul 6 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #1

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

For the past several months the Adventist Evangelists have been advertising really hard on KSBN. They have been asking for support for that network. I never mentioned it because I didn't want anyone at 3ABN to try to hurt KSBN. I watch KSBN. Tonight, channel 9711 is no longer in the line up.

Who is in the know about this?

Tonight I heard and saw Garwin McNielus on the Maranatha program. I have never seen a likeness of him. Tonight I heard him talk and saw his face.

I also saw a dear friend, Claudio Japas, a truly dedicated young man! He has followed very closely in his father's footsteps by choice. The whole family is always on a maranatha mission trip or are preparing for one! Claudio is a natural born leader for Christ. So I am glad I got to see that program.

However, I am not so happy about KSBN! It is my prayer that it is a technical glitch and that they have not been dumped. They were truly SAFE TV!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jul 6 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 6 2007, 10:25 PM) *
For the past several months the Adventist Evangelists have been advertising really hard on KSBN. They have been asking for support for that network. I never mentioned it because I didn't want anyone at 3ABN to try to hurt KSBN. I watch KSBN. Tonight, channel 9711 is no longer in the line up.

Who is in the know about this?

Tonight I heard and saw Garwin McNielus on the Maranatha program. I have never seen a likeness of him. Tonight I heard him talk and saw his face.

I also saw a dear friend, Claudio Japas, a truly dedicated young man! He has followed very closely in his father's footsteps by choice. The whole family is always on a maranatha mission trip or are preparing for one! Claudio is a natural born leader for Christ. So I am glad I got to see that program.

However, I am not so happy about KSBN! It is my prayer that it is a technical glitch and that they have not been dumped. They were truly SAFE TV!

interesting. I just noticed on www.amazingfacts.org about Doug being live on 3ABN this Sabbath, 7-7-07, I wonder if he will say any more about the merge, if it is still on or not? I too, hope nothing happened to KSBN!

This post has been edited by mikell: Jul 6 2007, 10:45 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 7 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(mikell @ Jul 6 2007, 11:38 PM) *
interesting. I just noticed on www.amazingfacts.org about Doug being live on 3ABN this Sabbath, 7-7-07, I wonder if he will say any more about the merge, if it is still on or not? I too, hope nothing happened to KSBN!

Doug is preaching in the Fresno, CA. Steve Wohlberg is a member in Fresno. Ivor Myers has headed up "Global Rain" 7/7/07 is a gathering of those praying with/for Global Rain. Boyd is preaching. He is on one of 3ABN's programs. Doug Batchelor is speaking and then Ivor Myers. There are more in the line up, but those are the ones I am familiar with. Ivor and Steve worked together for quite a while. Steve was also with Amazing Facts at one time. It will surely be old home week in Fresno! I sure wish I were there!

I have noticed that 3ABN, for the past few weeks, has been heavily into ASI Ministries. It makes me wonder if 3ABN has already merged into ASI Ministries. It also begs to question if Doug B. is ready to come on board with ASI Ministries too. ????

Programming has "really" been a lot of Independent ministries within ASI Ministries. (Please change the word Ministries to Missions) Please remember that ASI Ministries is an Independent Ministry. It is NOT ASI of the General Conference of SDA's. It is in the same boat as any other Independent Ministry.

I do not see Amazing Facts merging with 3ABN. I see 3ABN and Amazing Facts merging with ASI Ministries.

Statement of belief:

There is something happening or has already happened; Good, Bad, or ugly, it is coming. I can no longer walk by sight; I must walk by faith. Sorta hard by the way. I am sensing there is a war raging within the church. I need to pray more.

/

It is my belief that when I give my money to God through a ministry that I will receive a blessing from God no matter what happens to the money.

I believe that anyone taking the money given for a ministry for personal gain must answer to God and the donors for their actions. I also believe if this happens, this does not over-ride the blessings that are given to the giver.

However, in my experience with Accounting and Treasuring, I have seen God at work through the church; Independent Ministries; SDA and Public Schools plus the public/private/government workplace.

There are several types of givers;

1. Some give and let the money go. They put no strings on their giving.
2. Some give money and expect to see their name on a building or a write up in the Union paper....
3. Then there are those that never let go of the money.

The 3rd type somehow have to be on the financial committees that control the money they gave. This was so they could "control" what happened to their "donation". They have to approve or disapprove everything. The money was never a gift. They always feel/know they are more experienced and knowledgeable about financial dealings. They insist on being on the board and the board is well aware they are in charge and act accordingly. I see all this merging as this happening. If ASI Ministries is in control of Wiemar, 3ABN, Amazing Facts.... the ASI Ministries Board will control the entities and the ASI Business members will be the constituents. The church will have no control. Well, nothing new there, huh?

This way the "great donor" can control all of that ubiquitous money "given" as a "donation". God's work is God's work. What kind of giver does God want. What is He getting? Is this God's will?

Must others (Linda Shelton, Johann, Arild, ,Joy, Pickle, and Many others, and maybe now, KSBN) be broken to get what they/individuals/business men want? When does God get control back?

/

Tonight 3ABN today interview was with Mr Robert & Mrs Edwards. I am confused right now. I have heard his testimony before. It doesn't click with this interview. I sure hope this interview was an old one! Maybe this guy has a twin with a different story. This time Mrs Edwards hair was down. Before it was put up. (wwwoutofbabylon.org) Every interview has been with an independent ministry of some kind. (ASI Ministry Members ?????) I believe the Adventist Business man will be taking over control of God's Seventh-day Adventist Church. It looks to me to be like a business grass roots takeover.

Steve Wohlberg is now doing his Antichrist Chronicles. I was there when that was recorded. It was announced by Costin Jordache. It is truly old home week for me today!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Jul 30 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

Hello

KSBN aka SafeTV is still right where it always was... about 10 miles west of Springdale Arkansas. I live in the Northwest AR corridor and it's still there...I can get SafeTV fuzzily on rabbit ears. The one regret I have about going to DISH is there is no SAFETV on the line up. I hope that your outage was just a technical glitch with a cable or satellite company. I think I will contact DISH about adding SAFETV and HOPE to the line up.

God Bless
Willow

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 31 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #5

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(WillowRun @ Jul 30 2007, 11:00 PM) *
Hello

KSBN aka SafeTV is still right where it always was... about 10 miles west of Springdale Arkansas. I live in the Northwest AR corridor and it's still there...I can get SafeTV fuzzily on rabbit ears. The one regret I have about going to DISH is there is no SAFETV on the line up. I hope that your outage was just a technical glitch with a cable or satellite company. I think I will contact DISH about adding SAFETV and HOPE to the line up.

God Bless
Willow

I seem to be under the weather and have not contacted SkyAngel as yet. I did call Dish. They no longer carry anything from SkyAngel at all.

Maybe next week I will call them and find out my alternatives. Right now I am doing good to read once a day!

--------------------

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Jul 31 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

I contacted KSBN via their website about the possibility or chances of the station being carried on DISH. I then went over to HOPEs website and did likewise. I am hoping that one of these channels could be carried so there could be a little choice in viewing.

If I get no response from KSBN, I will give them a call...

Willow

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jul 31 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(WillowRun @ Jul 30 2007, 11:00 PM) *
Hello

God Bless
Willow

welcome.gif ........WillowRun!!!

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Jul 31 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jul 31 2007, 08:08 PM) *
welcome.gif ........WillowRun!!!

Thank you for the Welcome Snoopy! I love your avatar.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jul 31 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(WillowRun @ Jul 31 2007, 08:25 PM) *
Thank you for the Welcome Snoopy! I love your avatar.

Why thank you very much!! I cannot take credit for it, however. One very special Mama Bear made it for me!!!

hug.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:10 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church