Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14182&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:25:01 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kids Time, Did Brenda Walsh quit Kids Time?
PeacefulBe
post Jul 21 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 21 2007, 08:11 PM) *
Thanks, Johann, it's good to see you are still posting here. I've been laying lower these days. There's been so much information floating around Thompsonville that I thought I should hop back on and see if it has hit here yet.

BW is a...uh...very...interesting woman. Fake...and donkey's behind...but interesting.

HOTY,
We've all noticed you laying lower. Nice to see you back.

A fake donkey's behind. Now, there's a picture.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 22 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 21 2007, 10:11 PM) *

BW is a...uh...very...interesting woman. Fake...and donkey's behind...but interesting.

Hotty;

I am so glad you are safe! yes.gif yes.gif

We are all well aware that Danny "loves" horses; Therefore, it only stand to reason that Danny loves donkies, too! no.gif So the allegations say. Not my accusations!

I sort of figured Danny would want her out of pocket in case there is a subpoena for her to testify for the defense????? fear.gif If the kitchen gets hot, get out!

Tell us what we are missing! tabletalk.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 22 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 20 2007, 08:28 PM) *
If that were true, you would all hear everyone in production as they partied long into the night.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, it is not true.

I had been noticing your absense from BSDA for quite some time. Am glad you are still with us.

Thank you for your visual in the "popularity" of our very own BW. Sure does answer a lot of questions. But raises more questions.

Now about those rumors running amok at the compound. A suggestion. How about Pm a trusted BSDA person and giving the info then they can pass on the juicy rumors so we can disect them to our hearts content.

We won't know who it came from hee hee... or will we?

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 22 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 21 2007, 11:47 PM) *
Hotty;

I am so glad you are safe! yes.gif yes.gif

We are all well aware that Danny "loves" horses; Therefore, it only stand to reason that Danny loves donkies, too! no.gif So the allegations say. Not my accusations!

I sort of figured Danny would want her out of pocket in case there is a subpoena for her to testify for the defense????? fear.gif If the kitchen gets hot, get out!

Tell us what we are missing! tabletalk.gif

You are often right Fran. Shapely young donkies may be nice, but presented with subpoenas they tend to bray.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Jul 22 2007, 05:30 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 23 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

HOTY!!!!! hug.gif Good to hear from you! thought I was going to hafta show up in T-ville with my earrings off! Stilla full fledge heathe, I see. giggle.gif

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 21 2007, 08:11 PM) *
Thanks, Johann, it's good to see you are still posting here. I've been laying lower these days. There's been so much information floating around Thompsonville that I thought I should hop back on and see if it has hit here yet.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jul 23 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 23 2007, 01:37 AM) *
thought I was going to hafta show up in T-ville with my earrings off! giggle.gif

That's classic! roflmao.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jul 24 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 23 2007, 01:37 AM) *
HOTY!!!!! hug.gif Good to hear from you! thought I was going to hafta show up in T-ville with my earrings off! Stilla full fledge heathe, I see. giggle.gif

Thanks PD! Tell you what...show up in T'ville with your earings ON. That way I'll be able to find you! Wink, Wink!

(Once a heathen, always a heathen...he.he.)

HOTY

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jul 24 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 22 2007, 06:29 PM) *
You are often right Fran. Shapely young donkies may be nice, but presented with subpoenas they tend to bray.

Young?

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 24 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

The following email was forwarded to me.

Dear *******,

I wanted to commend you for taking the time to seek out truth and “go to the person” as is instructed in the Bible whenever you hear gossip or rumors about someone. As Mollie has already informed you, there is absolutely no truth to that rumor. I will be with “Kids Time” as long as God wants me there! That rumor I believe started because we did not tape any new Kids Time programs last year. The reason is simply this: we need a studio! Our former studio where we taped is now being used to tape programs for 3ABN Latino Network.

There is a new studio that has already been built for Children’s programming; however we still need the funds to purchase all the equipment that makes it a “studio,” such as lights, cameras, all the technical equipment for Master Control, etc. This is where you can help! Please make this a matter of prayer and ask all your friends and family to do the same! God has promised to supply our every need and I have faith and confidence that God will provide! Join me in claiming Jeremiah 33:3 and Matthew 7:7 and let’s not forget Matthew 21:22! It is so important to pray…..BELIEVING! So please spread the word and ask your friends and family to add this request to their prayer list……DAILY!!

I believe in the power of prayer and how important it is to pray “believing!”

There are so many children of all ages that are being blessed by Kids Time. We now have eight thousand kids enrolled in Bible studies from around the world, (over 50 different countries!) Every week heart warming letters come in telling how they are giving their hearts to Jesus because of Kids Time. I know the devil would like nothing better than to stop the work that God is doing through 3ABN programming, but the God we serve is so much stronger! God’s work will go through until the end! I can’t wait for that day as I am so homesick for heaven!!

Thank you again for your email and your prayers,

Stay close to Jesus,

Brenda
Brenda Walsh
Producer 3ABN’s “Kids Time”

Those who work at 3ABN and post in BSDA can verify if this is true or not. Sounds plausible to me. IMHO biggrin.gif
Rosyroi

we do not publish phone numbers, edited for content

This post has been edited by Clay: Jul 25 2007, 05:18 AM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jul 24 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jul 24 2007, 10:24 PM) *
The following email was forwarded to me.
Those who work at 3ABN and post in BSDA can verify if this is true or not. Sounds plausible to me. IMHO biggrin.gif
Rosyroi

It is true that there is a children's studio being built. There has been since the worship center opened several years ago and it's been sitting empty this whole time. The studio that Kids Time was being taped in WILL be used for 3ABN Latino, but that is sometime in the future. They are taping some programs there, and it is true that the plan is to make it full time for them, but that is not the reason(s) for Brenda not taping. Sounds good in a letter though.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 24 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 24 2007, 08:17 PM) *
Young?

Huge LOL! HOTY, be nice! And don't start talking about donkey teeth either.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 24 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 24 2007, 08:45 PM) *
Huge LOL! HOTY, be nice! And don't start talking about donkey teeth either.

roflmao.gif at Donkey teeth

IMHO
Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jul 25 2007, 06:56 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

People seem to keep getting used and then dropped or rather eased out of the picture. Of course time will tell. Oh well, what goes around comes around.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 25 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

I'm not at all a fan of Ms. Walsh, but all these "donkey" posts really don't reflect well on us at BSDA.

I did laugh. But I wish we could stick to facts.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 25 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 25 2007, 01:37 PM) *
I'm not at all a fan of Ms. Walsh, but all these "donkey" posts really don't reflect well on us at BSDA.

I did laugh. But I wish we could stick to facts.

SE,
I understand what you are saying. It may have been carried a mite too far, but are you certain we are not sticking to the facts? Please don't overlook that the member who first referred to the "donkey" description is someone with first hand experience, someone we trust to tell us the truth.

On the other hand, as Christians our "letting off steam" fun times should not be at another's expense. So, point taken and you, son are brave to make it. I'm proud of you.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church