Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:31:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lawsuit Continues., This is where we are, and what is happening.
Shiny Penny
post Mar 4 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #256

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 4 2008, 08:18 PM) *
Ooops, perhaps it was to SP, not Ian.

One last time - I am not Ian and I do not know who Ian is. I am Shiny Penny...just one cent, putting in my two cents worth.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 5 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #257

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Mar 4 2008, 10:06 AM) *
What I notice far too often is that when you are having to concede a point (or it's more like trying to avoid conceding the point), you slosh around some other allegations, as if to say, well if he wasn't wrong on that one thing, he surely was wrong on the other.

Did you miss where AppleTree referred to the early allegations, which included those about Tommy, and mentioned Don Schneider's name? I was merely commenting on what he said.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 6 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #258

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 5 2008, 10:55 AM) *
Did you miss where AppleTree referred to the early allegations, which included those about Tommy, and mentioned Don Schneider's name? I was merely commenting on what he said.

No, you weren't. Sp is totally correct. All one needs to do is go back through months of post to see exactly what we are talking about. It's uncanny! When you can't answer one thing, you jump in with another accusation. I noticed Ian ask a question about the latest court hearing and you avoided that also. Speaking of....

Let me see if I have this right. From reading the latest court records which Ian so graciously provides, here is my summary:

You have filed a motion or request for all of Danny Shelton's personal financial records. Why? This is part of your defense. How? You want to prove that you have not lied and slandered Danny on the internet by proving your accusations of wrong doing are true. But, the only way that you could prove that what you are saying is true, is by getting the financial records. So, if you need the financial records to prove wrong doing on Danny's part, how could you be making all these accusations in the meantime with no proof to back it up??? In other words, whether you succeed or not in getting the records, the fact is, you have been slandering and defaming all of this time because you have not had access to anything to confirm your accusations. If you did, you wouldn't be trying so hard to get his records. If that's not a backwards mess and proof that you don't have proof, I don't know what is.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Mar 6 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #259

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 6 2008, 11:51 AM) *
You have filed a motion or request for all of Danny Shelton's personal financial records. Why? This is part of your defense. How? You want to prove that you have not lied and slandered Danny on the internet by proving your accusations of wrong doing are true. But, the only way that you could prove that what you are saying is true, is by getting the financial records. So, if you need the financial records to prove wrong doing on Danny's part, how could you be making all these accusations in the meantime with no proof to back it up??? In other words, whether you succeed or not in getting the records, the fact is, you have been slandering and defaming all of this time because you have not had access to anything to confirm your accusations. If you did, you wouldn't be trying so hard to get his records. If that's not a backwards mess and proof that you don't have proof, I don't know what is.

Appletree, did you stop and think about this post before making it? The statement from your post that I bolded above all but gives Bob the proof that he needs! You made no statement or implication that evidence of wrongdoing would NOT be found in Danny's financial records, but you directly stated that those records would be "the only way" for Bob to prove that what he has been saying is true.

Right or wrong, this is why the mind and the mouth (or in this case, the keyboard) should be permanently interfaced.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Mar 6 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #260

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Mar 6 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Right or wrong, this is why the mind and the mouth (or in this case, the keyboard) should be permanently interfaced.

BTW, even if I do say so myself, I find the statement "the mind and the mouth should be permanently interfaced" to be quite profound, so I want everyone to remember that it was I who said it first!

I know that the idea has been around for many years, but not with those words.
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by justice4jesus: Mar 6 2008, 01:45 PM

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Mar 6 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #261

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Mar 6 2008, 11:43 AM) *
BTW, even if I do say so myself, I find the statement "the mind and the mouth should be permanently interfaced" to be quite profound, so I want everyone to remember that it was I who said it first!

I know that the idea has been around for many years, but not with those words.
biggrin.gif

spoton.gif profoundly profound!

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 6 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #262

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Mar 6 2008, 02:38 PM) *
Appletree, did you stop and think about this post before making it? The statement from your post that I bolded above all but gives Bob the proof that he needs! You made no statement or implication that evidence of wrongdoing would NOT be found in Danny's financial records, but you directly stated that those records would be "the only way" for Bob to prove that what he has been saying is true.

What I got from what appletree was pointing out is that Bob has made accusations, maligning and slandering, and spreading it abroad and he had no proof, one way or the other, whether what he was saying was true or not. In other words, he now was back tracking and trying to find evidence that would give him proof that he was in the right and not guilty of anything wrong. AT's statement does not give Bob any proof of anything no matter how you spin it.

There is a lesson here. As Christians we should all be careful not to repeat rumor and accuse when we have no factual proof but are relying upon something someone may have told us or our own surmising. "Thou shalt not kill" includes the character and reputations of our fellowman.

Dona

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 6 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #263

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

There is more than enough evidence to prove it. Documents that we all have seen that prove the guilt of the plaintiffs cite other documents which would be helpful in order to complete the larger picture and to reveal motives and intent. Documents which are legally supposed to be readily alvailable to the public are not where they should be. Documents have been "lost". So much of the evidence is being hidden that it is like pulling teeth to get hold of it.

And those who have the legal responsibility to make it available seem to have been led by someone to believe they are aiding God by breaking at least one of the commandments.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Mar 6 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #264

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 6 2008, 05:21 PM) *
What I got from what appletree was pointing out is that Bob has made accusations, maligning and slandering, and spreading it abroad and he had no proof, one way or the other, whether what he was saying was true or not. In other words, he now was back tracking and trying to find evidence that would give him proof that he was in the right and not guilty of anything wrong. AT's statement does not give Bob any proof of anything no matter how you spin it.

There is a lesson here. As Christians we should all be careful not to repeat rumor and accuse when we have no factual proof but are relying upon something someone may have told us or our own surmising. "Thou shalt not kill" includes the character and reputations of our fellowman.

Dona

First of all, it has been stated here by the pro-Danny side that it is all in how things are worded. One can clearly see how this is worded in black and white. No "spin" is needed, even if that is what I was trying to do, which it is not.

Second, I really wasn't addressing you. You, Ian and Appletree are really bad about that, and to be honest, that's really kind of annoying. When I ask someone to explain themselves, the first person I want to hear from is the one from whom I requested the explanation. After that, I have no problem with open discussion.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 6 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #265

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Mar 7 2008, 12:18 AM) *
First of all, it has been stated here by the pro-Danny side that it is all in how things are worded. One can clearly see how this is worded in black and white. No "spin" is needed, even if that is what I was trying to do, which it is not.

Second, I really wasn't addressing you. You, Ian and Appletree are really bad about that, and to be honest, that's really kind of annoying. When I ask someone to explain themselves, the first person I want to hear from is the one from whom I requested the explanation. After that, I have no problem with open discussion.

j4j,

This is an open forum . . . as such that means any member can respond to any post, in any order they desire . . . if you don't want to hear from anyone but the one you responded to - block everyone else . . . otherwise, you get what you get regardless of whether it annoys you or not

- FHB

(disclaimer: yes, I do realize that we all post here at the pleasure of Calvin and his admins - not taking it for granted, just making a salient point)

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Mar 6 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #266

Advanced Member

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 6 2008, 10:28 PM) *
j4j,

This is an open forum . . . as such that means any member can respond to any post, in any order they desire . . . if you don't want to hear from anyone but the one you responded to - block everyone else . . . otherwise, you get what you get regardless of whether it annoys you or not

- FHB

(disclaimer: yes, I do realize that we all post here at the pleasure of Calvin and his admins - not taking it for granted, just making a salient point)

Not that I should have to explain my last post, but what I'm saying is that it is impolite to just jump in and "answer" a question that has been asked of someone else specifically. I certainly do not need you to tell me how to conduct my business here. If there are changes to be made in the way I handle myself here, Calvin and/or an admin will let me know.

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 7 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #267

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Mar 6 2008, 11:18 PM) *

J4J, are you saying it is alright for you to jump in the middle of a conversation between Bob and AT and give your take on what AT was saying but it is not alright for me to do the same and give my take on what AT was saying? That is what I was doing. It was not my motive or intent to annoy you. No one can annoy, anger etc., us unless we choose to be so. Unfortunately a lot of people go through life blaming everyone and everything for the choices they themselves have made.

Dona

edited for repeating a word.

This post has been edited by Dona: Mar 7 2008, 03:36 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #268

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 7 2008, 09:28 AM) *
Unfortunately a lot of people go through life blaming everyone and everything for the choices they themselves have made.

Dona

I agree with you fully on that point, Donna. I would never have taken part in these discussions if this had not taken place. I did when I discovered Danny Shelton was hurling people into his bandwagon for just that purpose, and this is not what behooves the leader of a Christian Ministry. And now he is attempting to justify his evil actions with the aid of a battery of lawyers to save his touchy skin.

It also makes me cringe as I see some of you twisting many word of mine to mean something that was not my intention. Would the Holy Spirit work like that? Could there be an evil spirit - perhaps the same one who appeared to Brenda one night - be behind such actions? I have often wondered why an evil spirit started this whole thing. Does that give you a better asssurance that you are doing the right thing?

Johann

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 7 2008, 07:18 AM
Post #269

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 7 2008, 06:00 AM) *
I agree with you fully on that point, Donna. I would never have taken part in these discussions if this had not taken place. I did when I discovered Danny Shelton was hurling people into his bandwagon for just that purpose, and this is not what behooves the leader of a Christian Ministry. And now he is attempting to justify his evil actions with the aid of a battery of lawyers to save his touchy skin.

It also makes me cringe as I see some of you twisting many word of mine to mean something that was not my intention. Would the Holy Spirit work like that? Could there be an evil spirit - perhaps the same one who appeared to Brenda one night - be behind such actions? I have often wondered why an evil spirit started this whole thing. Does that give you a better asssurance that you are doing the right thing?

Johann

I do not agree that an evil spirit started “this whole thing”. Our enemy cannot make us do anything that we ourselves do not choose to think, say or do. "The devil made me do it" is a cop out. We each have a responsibility to learn to control ourselves. We can only achieve self control if we are totally asking and relying upon our Lord Jesus Christ to teach and guide us; to live his life in us, for us and through us. We cannot do it on our own. But some still do things on their own and maybe feel justified because they themselves have made mistakes or wrong choices based upon things they have heard, hurt feelings or having suffered the consequences of their own choices. From what I have read on the forums it is mainly those who have a personal grievance or have heard things from others with a personal grievance that have put out the gossip and misinformation and with no factual proof of anything they say or do. I do not see this kind of behavior as from the Lord. We shall know His by their fruits. It doesn't matter the reasons for what they do or have done in the past. What matters is setting things right today; going to the Lord and finally putting ourselves completely in His hands.

Dona

+Quote Post
Dona
post Mar 7 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #270

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 6 2008, 08:26 PM) *
There is more than enough evidence to prove it. Documents that we all have seen that prove the guilt of the plaintiffs cite other documents which would be helpful in order to complete the larger picture and to reveal motives and intent. Documents which are legally supposed to be readily alvailable to the public are not where they should be. Documents have been "lost". So much of the evidence is being hidden that it is like pulling teeth to get hold of it.

And those who have the legal responsibility to make it available seem to have been led by someone to believe they are aiding God by breaking at least one of the commandments.

You have lost me because I cannot figure out what you are saying and not sure you do either. What documents prove the guilt of the plaintiffs? You seem to think you have seen such and that they cited other documents which should be available to the public but not there or hidden; all very sinister. Could it be that they have never been?

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church