Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14595&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:24:12 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Amazing Story Of 3abn Board Malfeasance Just Posted On Save3abn!, How Attorney Nick Miller Was Blackmailed
Rosyroi
post Aug 6 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

I think Observer has made some good points.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 6 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Let's think a moment about what Nick did not say in his response of yesterday: He never denied his previous story about the altered billing records.

Neither did he deny his previous statement that the 3ABN Board did not investigate either Danny's or his allegations.

Thus, all should take this as evidence that he probably still stands behind his story. He had an opportunity to say that it never happened, but he passed that by.

Now as to whether the 3ABN Board adhered to Christian principles of respect and courtesy, consider: "Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?" (John 7:51). Did the 3ABN Board pass judgment against Nick Miller and in favor of Danny Shelton by asking Nick to resign with or without "hearing" what both men had to say until they "knew" what both were really doing?

In saying that I want to point out that we all make mistakes, and sometimes our mistakes hurt people. So I don't want to appear overly critical of the board members. But I do think that as Christians they owe Nick and apology, if his description of the situation in his November email was indeed accurate.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 7 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 6 2007, 08:32 PM) *
Let's think a moment about what Nick did not say in his response of yesterday: He never denied his previous story about the altered billing records.

Neither did he deny his previous statement that the 3ABN Board did not investigate either Danny's or his allegations.

Thus, all should take this as evidence that he probably still stands behind his story. He had an opportunity to say that it never happened, but he passed that by.

Now as to whether the 3ABN Board adhered to Christian principles of respect and courtesy, consider: "Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?" (John 7:51). Did the 3ABN Board pass judgment against Nick Miller and in favor of Danny Shelton by asking Nick to resign with or without "hearing" what both men had to say until they "knew" what both were really doing?

In saying that I want to point out that we all make mistakes, and sometimes our mistakes hurt people. So I don't want to appear overly critical of the board members. But I do think that as Christians they owe Nick an apology, if his description of the situation in his November email was indeed accurate.

Yes, it seems clear that attorney Nick Miller has confirmed by default the accuracy of his account of the falsified billings produced against him by 3ABN leading to the termination of his position there.

With the 3ABN board refusing to look at the evidence that would make this deceitful occurrence clear to everyone, I agree with you, Pickle, that they owe Nick Miller an apology.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 7 2007, 03:37 AM

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 7 2007, 03:52 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

For some reason I am not able to post in the "Save/not" thread (oh sorry, I meant the "Will Pickle and Joy do the right thing" thread).

Does anyone else have this problem?

[---It looks like I am back on now.]

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 7 2007, 10:19 AM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church