Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14596&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:15:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Merger Off?
Rosyroi
post Aug 8 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 8 2007, 05:07 PM) *
What if Danny was to use the Doug Batchelor's Here We Stand series in Lansing as an opportunity to re-define himself as a repentant "David" who is now ready to do more great things for God? I seriously doubt that he would try that, and I would hope that Doug would not allow himself to be used like that.
What I do think/hope will happen is that Danny will not be seen on the actual live broadcasts. If he takes part in any way it would really represent a kind of blatant hypocricy similar to or worse than the hype and the selling of his book via the 10 Commandments weekend.
These things are arranged quite a ways in advance. A lot has happened in the meantime. We shall see if Amnazing Facts distances themselves from 3abn.

Personally I don't see any distancing anytime soon...Won't be holdin' my breath... nonono.gif Be nice if it were true.

JMHO

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 8 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 8 2007, 05:25 PM) *
Personally I don't see any distancing anytime soon...Won't be holdin' my breath... nonono.gif Be nice if it were true.

As has been posted earlier, Doug Batchelor spoke in commendatory terms of 3ABN when he announced the merger was off.

He uses the terms "dynamic" and "soul-winning" to describe both Amazing Facts and 3ABN. He then goes on to say that they are continuing their "supportive relationship".

There doesn't seem to be any distancing, just not merging with each other.

What do you think this says about Doug Batchelor's credibility?

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 8 2007, 07:08 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 8 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #93

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

That he has integrity as a christian, not to put the dirty laundry out to the world. dunno.gif Plus the real telling factor will be AF's actions.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 8 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #94

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 8 2007, 06:08 PM) *
That he has integrity as a christian, not to put the dirty laundry out to the world. dunno.gif Plus the real telling factor will be AF's actions.

I agree, princessdi, it could be just that.

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Aug 9 2007, 06:57 AM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 8 2007, 07:25 PM) *

JMHO

Rosyroi

We should pray that AF should see the wisdom in putting some distance between
themselves and 3abn.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Aug 9 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(no_cults @ Aug 9 2007, 06:57 AM) *
We should pray that AF should see the wisdom in putting some distance between
themselves and 3abn.

A helpful thing for all including AF would be to actually listen to what the official word is coming from 3abn...both past, present, and future.

If they (3abn staff/officials) actually believe that 3abn fulfills the tests of a true prophet then.....and besides the prophet comments there is now a comparison of the failed merger to the "Great Disappointment"....and "The Advent Movement"...now that is SOMETHING! All written by those higher up who have the offical word and hold the power of 3abn.

This is not here say or rumors of the internet but their written word.

You all determine...what do we have here? blink.gif oops.gif thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Aug 9 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

[quote name='runner4him' date='Aug 9 2007, 10:33 AM' post='209131']
A helpful thing for all including AF would be to actually listen to what the official word is coming from 3abn...both past, present, and future.

If they (3abn staff/officials) actually believe that 3abn fulfills the tests of a true prophet then.....and besides the prophet comments there is now a comparison of the failed merger to the "Great Disappointment"....and "The Advent Movement"...now that is SOMETHING! All written by those higher up who have the offical word and hold the power of 3abn.

[/quote
Denial, Desperation and Delusion.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 9 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(runner4him @ Aug 9 2007, 08:33 AM) *

R4H,

Where is this written? Do you have a link or a reference?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 9 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 7 2007, 12:03 PM) *
Danny Shelton should not be criticized... We would do our best by just not questioning him. He has saved more souls than any of us combined... All of us are better off to just allow Danny to make decisions for us. He is an anointed person...

doh.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Aug 9 2007, 10:46 PM) *
doh.gif

Who among us could stand in the presence of Prophet Danny Shelton & not be in awe?

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 9 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #101

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 9 2007, 09:32 PM) *
Who among us could stand in the presence of Prophet Danny Shelton & not be in awe?

notworthy.gif worthy.gif ohmy.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 9 2007, 11:41 PM) *
notworthy.gif worthy.gif ohmy.gif

Rosyroi

NOT FUNNY ROSYROI!!!

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 9 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #103

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 9 2007, 10:06 PM) *
NOT FUNNY ROSYROI!!!

Hey!!! Who said I was being funny??? sadwalk.gif

---edited for content---

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Aug 11 2007, 12:46 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 9 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes it was! LOL!!! rofl1.gif You cannot be serious with this Prophet Danny stuff.

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 9 2007, 10:06 PM) *
NOT FUNNY ROSYROI!!!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #105

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 10 2007, 12:23 AM) *
Yes it was! LOL!!! rofl1.gif You cannot be serious with this Prophet Danny stuff.

you keep this stuff up & some she-bears could come out of the woods...

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:15 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church