Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14629&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News From New Zealand:, Denomination will no longer handle donations for 3abn
Skyhook
post Aug 4 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(mikell @ Aug 4 2007, 03:30 PM) *
True, we are not to judge, but seeing people walking towards a cliff, should we not warn them? It is also true, where there is life there is hope, but I just think for some, the koolade has done its deadly work within. Like the frog, when the researcher first put in boiling water; it jumped out. But when he started the water off cool putting the frog into, then raising the temperature to the boiling point the poor frog never jumped out but died, so many have not jumped out of the hot water of corruption of 3ABN, they too will sadly die – the second death to come!
Those of you the defenders of Danny Shelton’s corruption must stop drinking the Jim Jones Shelton’s koolade, or soon your soul’s conscience will be cooked beyond the pleading of the Holy Spirit to reach sealing your fate forever.

Well said Mikell. Interesting metaphors. People drinking Jim Jones Kool Aid while walking towrds a cliff where they will fall into boiling water if they don't turn around.

I am assuming that the cancelation of the merger was likely the decision of Jim Pederson and the AF board as much or more than DB. It was, after all, really thier responsibility. However it came about, I believe it was God's answer to many prayers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 4 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 4 2007, 05:57 PM) *
I am assuming that the cancelation of the merger was likely the decision of Jim Pederson and the AF board as much or more than DB. It was, after all, really thier responsibility. However it came about, I believe it was God's answer to many prayers.

I heard at church today that there was some type of board that was meeting to decide about the merger; the president of the Central California Conference was one of those on it.

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Aug 4 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

QUOTE(Artiste @ Aug 4 2007, 08:08 PM) *
I heard at church today that there was some type of board that was meeting to decide about the merger; the president of the Central California Conference was one of those on it.

I suspect that the person did not have the correct information. Jim Pederson, the president of the Northern CA conference is the president of the AF board. It has been announced that the decision has already been made to not merge. Jerry Page, as president of Central CC would have no involvement in AF or 3abn decisions. I'm not sure which conference Weimar is in. If it is in Central, perhaps Jerry Page sits on that board and the discussion might be about the proposed AF/Weimar merger.

+Quote Post
reader
post Aug 4 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #19

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,133

I am a board member of an ministry owned by Adventist and works all over the world. We were told by GC that in order to have volunteer openings listed in the GC Call book, (mostly for college students) the organization had to be a supporting ministry of the SDA church. This involved getting clearance from your local conference and union conference, filling out an application to the GC and sending them your by-laws. And their may have been references and some other requirements. The organization already has been a member of ASI for over a decade.

As a board a "supporting ministry of the SDA Church" sure seemed an official term.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Aug 4 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Aug 4 2007, 06:26 PM) *
I suspect that the person did not have the correct information. Jim Pederson, the president of the Northern CA conference is the president of the AF board. It has been announced that the decision has already been made to not merge. Jerry Page, as president of Central CC would have no involvement in AF or 3abn decisions. I'm not sure which conference Weimar is in. If it is in Central, perhaps Jerry Page sits on that board and the discussion might be about the proposed AF/Weimar merger.

The person who gave me the information was a pastor, and it was in direct answer to a question about the future of 3ABN. The 'board" or whatever the entity referred to was not the 3ABN or AF board but appeared to be a special group working on the merger decision. This would have been prior to the announcement about the merger being off since the pastor had been otherwise occupied and said he had not followed the matter for about a week and a half.

This post has been edited by Artiste: Aug 4 2007, 07:49 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Aug 4 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Weimar is in the Northern California Conference.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Aug 5 2007, 04:37 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

So there has been an actual announcement that the merger is off? I guess I missed it. Where/when was the announcement?

+Quote Post
Observer
post Aug 5 2007, 05:16 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(daylily @ Aug 5 2007, 04:37 AM) *
So there has been an actual announcement that the merger is off? I guess I missed it. Where/when was the announcement?

http://www.amazingfacts.org/news/read_news.asp?ID=159

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
daylily
post Aug 5 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Thank you! I'm glad it's off.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 15 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

As a result of discussion in another topic, I am bumping this topic to the top.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 15 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 15 2008, 11:52 AM) *
As a result of discussion in another topic, I am bumping this topic to the top.

My Daryl, you sure are a busy fella lately.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 15 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 15 2008, 06:00 PM) *
My Daryl, you sure are a busy fella lately.

-bear

Daryl is more thorough than the average.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 15 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 15 2008, 12:08 PM) *
Daryl is more thorough than the average.

He certainly is. I was feeling like I should help in bumping some threads for him but decided against it as I might end up bumping something up that he wanted off the first page. smile.gif

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church