Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15217&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:08:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pickle A No Show For His Deposition, One Year Anniversary Approaches
Pickle
post Sep 6 2007, 06:58 AM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Attorney Jerrie Hayes)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Plaintiff 3ABN, by and through its counsel, will take the deposition of Defendant Robert Pickle by oral examination before a qualified notary public, at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites and Event Center, 600 30th Ave. South, Moorhead, MN 56560, on Monday, September 17, 2006, beginning at 8:30 a.m. and continuing thereafter by adjournment until the same shall be completed.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sounds like Danny's not going to come for this one.

Wonder why Attorney Lizette Richards' name is missing. She was at the hard drive hearing, but she isn't on this document at all, as if she's not part of the case anymore.

Anyone know if I should show up in 2007 even though it says 2006? I haven't gotten a corrected Notice yet, just like I still haven't gotten a demand to settle, which they told the court they were going to give me by August 31. Maybe it got lost on Laird's desk or something, but then, if that were the case, AppleTree would likely have told us.

Do attorneys typically make mistakes like this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 6 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 6 2007, 02:58 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Wonder why Attorney Lizette Richards' name is missing. She was at the hard drive hearing, but she isn't on this document at all, as if she's not part of the case anymore.

Anyone know if I should show up in 2007 even though it says 2006? I haven't gotten a corrected Notice yet, just like I still haven't gotten a demand to settle, which they told the court they were going to give me by August 31. Maybe it got lost on Laird's desk or something, but then, if that were the case, AppleTree would likely have told us.

Mr. Appletree seems to know everything about the case, so it should be easy for him to give you good counsel on this question. I wonder how soon he would have put you down if it was you or your lawyer making this blunder?

We are all equal, but some are more equal than others.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 6 2007, 08:20 AM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 6 2007, 07:28 AM) *
Mr. Appletree seems to know everything about the case, so it should be easy for him to give you good counsel on this question. I wonder how soon he would have put you down if it was you or your lawyer making this blunder?

We are all equal, but some are more equal than others.

Every question that you raise is actually a minor issue which can easily be corrected.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 6 2007, 08:27 AM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

There's just been a lot of this kind of thing, it seems. Minor stuff, but seems odd.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 6 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #5

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 6 2007, 08:27 AM) *
There's just been a lot of this kind of thing, it seems. Minor stuff, but seems odd.

Yes, it appears to be simple lack of editorial supervison.

But, on the other hand, I have seen some "interesting" misitakes made in bills submitted to me for payment:

I was once sent a bill that belonged to another client.

I once had work for another client billed to me.

NOTE: In the above, I had retained the services of a recognized expert in the field, with many years of practice in that field.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 6 2007, 10:34 AM
Post #6

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 6 2007, 05:58 AM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Bob,

Obviously, the noble and prudent course to take is the following:

1. Humbly apologize for your extreme lack of "foresight" in not showing up at the appointed time last September.
2. Praise them for their efforts to attempt to get all of the background laid for their law suit even before Save3abn.com was launched.
3. Appeal to their mercy in asking if you could be allowed to show up for the deposition a year tardy, and see if they share your noble and prudent character.
4. Under no circumstances should you ever, I repeat, ever question this a a possible mistake! Attorneys may bend the truth a bit, but never make mistakes! (it is always the fault of the secretary or paralegal)

PB

This post has been edited by PeacefulBe: Sep 6 2007, 10:35 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 6 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 6 2007, 05:58 AM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Bob, maybe you should have put a face or something next to this to show that it was tongue-in- cheek on your "no show" as you didn't really fail to show up at something?! It took me a while to figure out just what this was...I just couldn't see you failing to show up! Maybe I am just not awake yet, and my brain is just a bit slower then usual...but I did finally "get it"!
My advice - GO! I wouldn't miss it for the world if it were me. Oh, and if you finally get your "demand to settle", just take it with you. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 6 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 6 2007, 06:58 AM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Bob, never disobey a legal order of the court.

As I understand it, you are required to travel back in time to a date in 2006, under a binding order of a Federal court.

Please comply with your order to time-travel.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 6 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 6 2007, 10:13 AM) *

As I understand it, you are required to travel back in time to a date in 2006, under a binding order of a Federal court.

If you manage this Bob, will you take me with you? I would love to travel back in time...so, I could be your "witness" or something? Let me know flirt.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 6 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #10

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

And for a brief moment, all is right with the world.... smile.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Oct 23 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #11

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Here is the letter I received on September 11, 2007, postponing my deposition to October 29.

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Oct 23 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Here is the letter I received today that postpones my deposition indefinitely.

Attached Image

Does this make sense? Because the court hasn't issued an order regarding hard drives, they can't get together and ask me questions personally? Why not?

Now I've already turned over to them gigabytes of material, and I have not received one thing from them. Not one thing. And they're postponing my deposition indefinitely because of the hard drive issue?

I just have a difficult time understanding why Jerrie Hayes thinks the hard drive issue necessitates postponing my deposition indefinitely. Did she ever ask me to bring my hard drive to the deposition? If not, how is her excuse for postponement relevant in the slightest degree?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Oct 23 2007, 11:57 AM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Oct 23 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #13

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 6 2007, 01:13 PM) *

clap.gif giggle.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:08 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church