Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15240&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:48:03 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jim Gilley Takes Over As President
LaurenceD
post Oct 3 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #211

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Ian)
No, it isn't double minded.

You do know, that this has been appealed to the court. and is still being ruled on, and is only concerned with the local, state property tax?

You do know what is decided as owed to Ceasar, or not owed. will be payed, or not, as the court decides?

A court already decided.

Of course it's double-minded for you to rail against those who show doubt in the legal system, and yet at the same time disagree with rulings of the legal system yourself. But, I'm not surprised you're unable to see this.

The 3abn appeal proves that 3abn only has faith in rulings with which it agrees. And that's what was being stated earlier...if you catch my drift...if 3abn loses this current case, there's still hope for them. They can appeal. The first verdict means nothing to them...they have no faith in the judicial system whatsoever until there's nowhere else to turn and they're forced to cooperate.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 3 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #212

500 + posts
Group Icon

Let me ask you and see if you're able to offer any kind of answer to this specific question:

Do you understand what 3abn was doing wrong in the 3ABN v. THE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ?

Do you understand? YES______ NO_______

This post has been edited by LaurenceD: Oct 3 2007, 01:38 PM

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 3 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #213

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Oct 3 2007, 01:33 PM) *
A court already decided.

Of course it's double-minded for you to rail against those who show doubt in the legal system, and yet at the same time disagree with rulings of the legal system yourself. But, I'm not surprised you're unable to see this.

The 3abn appeal proves that 3abn only has faith in rulings with which it agrees. And that's what was being stated earlier...if you catch my drift...if 3abn loses this current case, there's still hope for them. They can appeal. The first verdict means nothing to them...they have no faith in the judicial system whatsoever until there's nowhere else to turn and they're forced to cooperate.

As if you are psychic or have an inside source?

No one has been railing, not 3ABN, and least of all myself.

Appeals are in accord with, and allowed within, our American legal system, that's how it works.

To suggest that filing an appeal is having no faith in the judicial system, is just..

weird and offbase to me.

And Laurence, no. I've read the public records,as maybe you yourself have, but I don't understand what you claim 3ABN was doing wrong. Why don't you wait till all the facts are in before you claim you know all and sit in judgment of others?

Let me ask you and see if you're able to offer any kind of answer to this specific question:

Do you understand what 3abn was doing wrong in the 3ABN v. THE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ?

Do you understand? YES______ NO_______

This post has been edited by Ian: Oct 3 2007, 02:16 PM

+Quote Post
Dona
post Oct 3 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #214

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 30 2007, 09:41 AM) *
When a pastor comes to a new district, he often has to somewhat ignore the stories that this or that faction tell him. But the 3ABN corruption scandal can't be successfully handled that way, in my opinion. Ignore the present but still give us money only sends the very strong message that it's business as usual at 3ABN. And God will not pour out His blessings while there is sin in the camp.

From what I have seen and heard so far, since Pastor Gilley has come to 3ABN, he has not ignored the past or present business of 3ABN. The business is to reach the entire world with the gospel message which our Lord Jesus Christ has given each of us to do. I praise God that 3ABN has not let the cares of this world divert them from the work that was given them to do.

As far as your opinion of what he should do about the scandal it is just that, your opinion. I remind you of Judas. He was of the opinion that all that was needed to get our Lord to overthrow Rome and set up His kingdom was to put Him a position where He had to do it. Judas was not aware that he was under the influence of Satan and working against our Lord until it was too late.

God is pouring out His blessings on 3ABN and has been since its inception. If one is watching 3ABN and hearing all the reports from those who are on the front lines in the world all would know that. The Holy Spirit is being poured out and there are those in the church who are still completely unaware.

At the moment I cannot recall who it was that posted that 3ABN would not be reaching the entire world because it was not God's way of doing it. They gave the many areas still not reached and how Bibles were not yet printed in every language. They seem to forget that Bibles are being sent by the thousands and with 3ABN streaming to all parts of the world that there will be those who will then go into these yet unreached areas who will teach the gospel message. When the disciples
went out they reached the then known world in wondrous time. It will be so again. So, we can't limit God or even begin to say what His way is or who He will bless. What we should be concerned with is whether we are doing His work or that of the enemy and hopefully before it is too late.

Dona

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 3 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #215

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian)
No one has been railing, not 3ABN, and least of all myself.

Appeals are in accord with, and allowed within, our American legal system, that's how it works.

To suggest that filing an appeal is having no faith in the judicial system, is just..

weird and offbase to me.

And laurence, no. I've rd the public records, but I don't understand what you claim 3ABN was doing wrong. Why don't you wait till all the facts are in before you claim you do?

I figured as much...

BTW, would you mind quoting me when you say I've made a claim,
that way we won't have to go looking for empty shells.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 3 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #216

Advanced Member

Re post 198

"This post has been edited by princessdi: Today, 02:27 PM"

WHY did Princess Di edit my post, and add her own commentary?
see
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=218102

I didn't write all that is posted under my name.

I protest most strongly, I do it publicly, as it was done publicly.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 3 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #217

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

MY bad, Ian! I am so sorry, hit the edit instead of the reply button. I will see if I can rectify it ASAP. AAgain my humblest apologies.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 3 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #218

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 3 2007, 03:34 PM) *
MY bad, Ian! I am so sorry, hit the edit instead of the reply button. I will see if I can rectify it ASAP. AAgain my humblest apologies.

Ok, thank you. I appreciate it. smile.gif

I'm sorry if I seemed to freak out, I admit, it freaked me out.

This post has been edited by Ian: Oct 3 2007, 03:39 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 3 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #219

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Well at least we can agree on this, if all that has been claimed or asked about in regards to security at 3ABN is in place, it makes no sense that HOTY hasn't been discovered and fired.

Makes plenty sense, MrJ, who has expertise in this area, has told you how easy it is.

I told the forum I saw everything, that is true, accept it or not. I at least have been on a tour... Have you even been on a public tour?

yes_____ No X__

Neither do I need or want a tour. My most important point is that the "tour" you speak of cannot exist in conjunction with the claim you make not to have contacts or be getting information from someone at 3ABN to post here.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your previous posts, so you didn't say you didn't know others besides Danny and linda? Ok, does that mean you personally know people at 3ABN or have met them?

yes_______ No________

None of your buisness? I do not claim inside knowledge of the workings of 3ABN or the content and demise of the Shelton's marriage. You do, therefore it is you, not me who needs to build credibility. Who I know or don't know is inconsequential to any discussion here. So my questions to you are still vlaid and unanswered. I don't claim to have the knowledge you do to refute any claim or allegation made here, you do. If you are "Adventist Joe Blow", you don't really know what is going on at 3ABN and you get the public tour. If you are close personal friend, special guest of __________ going on a private tour, then you might also actually know the inner workings at 3ABN and truly have some facts as far as the Shelton's marriage is concerned.

Problem: After days and months of claiming inside knowledge to refute allegations here at BSDA involving Danny, Linda, and 3ABN. When PB asks you to contact your person inside 3ABN to clarify something said by Bob, you act as if you don't know anyone at 3ABN. Then you got to talking aobut your tour, and how you didn't get the public tour, but hinting that you got a "special" entire tour that would include even the mose descrete security measures. So now, once again, which is it?

who? For of course "if you are claiming to be close enough to someone at 3ABN to be privy to their most secure security operations" that would be a horse of a different color also. I am sure as you raised this issue with me, and made it a criteria, you will see the need to answer it yourself in regards to what you have posted. "Are you Adventist Joe Blow on the 3ABN tour, or are you a close, special guest getting a tour of all the new upgrades? This also has bearing on information you share hee, to refute other poster's info. You are either winging it on your own, or you have have contacts at 3ABN."

Which is it Princessdi?

I think it tiresome to have endless rebuttals from those who actually know no one and nothing personally, and wouldn't recognize anyone involved "if they walked up and slapped them" on the street. I'm sure you feel the same, and will understand what I am saying based on my quotes.

edit- words

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 3 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #220

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Not problem. I think I would be a bit freaked out myself! smile.gif

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 3 2007, 02:37 PM) *
Ok, thank you. I appreciate it. smile.gif

I'm sorry if I seemed to freak out, I admit, it freaked me out.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Oct 3 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #221

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 3 2007, 05:13 PM) *
Re post 198

"This post has been edited by princessdi: Today, 02:27 PM"

WHY did Princess Di edit my post, and add her own commentary?
see
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=218102

I didn't write all that is posted under my name.

I protest most strongly, I do it publicly, as it was done publicly.

OK, she made an honest error and has apologized. Even so, that is no reason to get all ugly with any member or administrator. It is unwise and uncalled for... MTJM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Oct 3 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #222

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(Dona @ Oct 3 2007, 02:10 PM) *
From what I have seen and heard so far, since Pastor Gilley has come to 3ABN, he has not ignored the past or present business of 3ABN. The business is to reach the entire world with the gospel message which our Lord Jesus Christ has given each of us to do. I praise God that 3ABN has not let the cares of this world divert them from the work that was given them to do.

As far as your opinion of what he should do about the scandal it is just that, your opinion. I remind you of Judas. He was of the opinion that all that was needed to get our Lord to overthrow Rome and set up His kingdom was to put Him a position where He had to do it. Judas was not aware that he was under the influence of Satan and working against our Lord until it was too late.

God is pouring out His blessings on 3ABN and has been since its inception. If one is watching 3ABN and hearing all the reports from those who are on the front lines in the world all would know that. The Holy Spirit is being poured out and there are those in the church who are still completely unaware.

At the moment I cannot recall who it was that posted that 3ABN would not be reaching the entire world because it was not God's way of doing it. They gave the many areas still not reached and how Bibles were not yet printed in every language. They seem to forget that Bibles are being sent by the thousands and with 3ABN streaming to all parts of the world that there will be those who will then go into these yet unreached areas who will teach the gospel message. When the disciples
went out they reached the then known world in wondrous time. It will be so again. So, we can't limit God or even begin to say what His way is or who He will bless. What we should be concerned with is whether we are doing His work or that of the enemy and hopefully before it is too late.
Dona, I get really fustrated when I hear some things because I dont think after all this time that people get where the problem is. The lord Jesus told the Jews that they traveled land and sea to spread the gospel and make the people they met 10 fold worse than themselves. Dona, please hear my message, the preaching of the ten commandments is not the center piece of Christ "God is Love" is the center piece of the gospel. The Jews considered themselves blessed of God and not even Jesus himself could tell them different. With one fatal swoop 3Abn diluted the undiluted message by showing a total lack of genuin love for one of there own, they implyed that Gods grace is not enough. Often people have attributed Gods blessing someone or something when in fact He is not. There is only one true way that we can tell that someone or something is blessed and that is by love and love alone.
Dona

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 3 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #223

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Oct 3 2007, 03:44 PM) *
OK, she made an honest error and has apologized. Even so, that is no reason to get all ugly with any member or administrator. It is unwise and uncalled for... MTJM

Whatever...

It was between she and I. and it has been handled, and I sincerely appreciate her responses...

moving on...

This post has been edited by Ian: Oct 3 2007, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Oct 3 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #224

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 3 2007, 05:51 PM) *
Whatever...

moving on...

Ian, chill... and, since you are supposed to be a generally new member giggle.gif... try taking your own advise, read the following thread on respect for the admin staff...:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=187973

Now, we may move on yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Oct 3 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #225

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Dona @ Oct 3 2007, 03:10 PM) *

........I remind you of Judas. He was of the opinion that all that was needed to get our Lord to overthrow Rome and set up His kingdom was to put Him a position where He had to do it. Judas was not aware that he was under the influence of Satan and working against our Lord until it was too late.

Dona

This can happen to anyone. ANYONE! It is important for ALL of us to remember that.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church