Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15253&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:09:11 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Station Programing, SDA Gospel Message or Not?
Whitey
post Sep 9 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 581

August 2007 weekly programming schedule content for 3ABN

3ABN Classics
3ABN On the Road
3ABN Today
3ABN Today LIVE
Abundant Living (Curtis & Paula Eakins)
Adventist Frontier Missions
Adventist SE Asian Projects
Adventures in Missions (Dan Matthews)
Amazing Facts Presents...
ASI Video Magazine (Dan Houghton)
Battles of Faith (Ivor & Atonte Myers)
Body & Spirit (Dick Nunez)
Body & Spirit Aerobics (Dick Nunez)
Breath of Life (Walter Pearson)
By My Spirit (Ed Reid)
Celebrating Life in Recovery (Cheri Peters)
Central Study Hour
Digging Up the Past (David Down)
Discover (David Asscherick)
Everlasting Gospel
Exalting His Word (Shelley Quinn)
Exploring the Word (Lonnie Melashenko)
Faith Chapel
Faith Factor (Cynthia Prime)
Food for Thought
General Youth Conference 2006
Global Mission Frontline (Mike Ryan)
Grandma’s House/Back to Nature
Grandma’s House/His Words Are Life
Grandma’s House/Rags to Riches
Health for a Lifetime (Don Mackintosh)
Health Headlines/World Prophecy News
Heaven’s Point of View (Hal Steenson)
Help Yourself to Health (Agatha Thrash)
His Words Are Life/Back to Nature
His Words Are Life/Rags to Riches
House Calls (live) (John Lomacang)
In Search of Truth (Charles Byrd)
In the Footsteps of Paul (Tony Moore)
Issues & Answers (Summers/Thomas)
It Is Written (Shawn Boonstra)
Janice’s Attic (Janice Smith)
Keepers of the Flame
Kenneth Cox Ministries Presents...
Kids Time (Brenda Walsh)
Kids Time Praise
Laymen Ministries (Jeff Reich)
Left Behind: Fact or Fiction? (Finley)
Let’s Cook Together
Liberty Insider (James Standish)
Maranatha Mission Stories (Dick Duerksen)
Marriage in God’s Hands (Waters)
Melody From My Heart
Nature’s Lesson Book (Greg Evans)
Rags to Riches/World Prophecy News
Revelation Insights (Lyle Albrecht)
Revelation Now (Jac Colon)
Revelation Speaks Hope (McMahon)
Secrets Unsealed Presents...
So Send I You (May Chung)
Special Feature
Teen Pathways
Ten Commandments 2007
The Carter Report (John Carter)
The Most Amazing Prophecies (Doug Batchelor)
The Presence (Shawn Boonstra)
Thinking About Home (Kathy Matthews)
Tiny Tots for Jesus (Linda Johnson)
Up Close
Variety
White Horse Media Presents... (Wohlberg)
Wonderfully Made
World of Praise (Wintley Phipps)
World Prophecy News/Health Headlines
Worship Hour
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would really be beneficial to discuss in this thread :
1. Which of the programs are preaching a proper 3ABN message and why?
2. Give praise for programs that are good outreach to non-SDA’s
3. Point to selection of programs that should be scraped and why?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Sep 9 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

(the following is quoted from T-thead : 3ABN Official Position post#17)
In 3ABN's complaint against Joy and Pickle, the following statement is made as a "factual allegation":
"Although many of 3ABN's employees and volunteers, including Plaintiff Shelton, are members of the Seventh-Day Adventist faith, 3ABN is a non-denominational Christian ministry which is not owned by, affiliated with, or financed by any specific church, denomination, or organization...Since its inception, Shelton and 3ABN have worked tirelessly to promote 3ABN's ministry and to spread its unique, non-denominational "Return to God" message."

Yet, in the "Opening Brief" for their Illinois property tax appeal filed with the court on March 8, 2005, 3ABN makes the following statements as "undisputed facts":
1. All the programming aired by Three Angels is supportive of and advances the Bible-based doctrines and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
2. The Three Angels board has voted that all programming of Three Angels is to reflect the 27 fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The very name of the organization, "Three Angels" has a special meaning for Seventh-day Adventists.
3. The three angels' messages relate to unique and central doctrines of the Adventist church, such as the Sabbath, the final judgment, and the second coming of Jesus Christ.
4. The leadership of Three Angels, along with a filming crew, traveled between twenty and thirty weekends a year to hold Three Angels' praise, prayer and gospel preaching rallies at Seventh-day Adventist churches in America and overseas.
5. Three Angels has a formal agreement with the Seventh-day Adventist Church to cooperate together to advance the ministry and missionary work of the Church.
6. Indeed, from 70% to 80% of Three Angels' programming is made by or features employees, largely pastors, of the Seventh-day Adventist church.
7. Three Angels has also provided the Adventist Church with a significant amount of free programming during the years under consideration.
8. Three Angels also financially funds and supports a full-time Seventh-day Adventist evangelist through the Illinois Conference.
9. All the programming created and/or aired over the Three Angels network is screened to ensure that it supports and is consistent with the fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. This screening is carried out by various persons, including the on-site staff of four Seventh-day Adventist ministers who are very familiar with the teachings and beliefs of the Adventist Church.
10. The board sets the salaries of the President and Vice-President of Three Angels. The salaries are guided by the equivalent salary, including benefits, of a minister of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

I guess maybe you can understand the confusion. In a lawsuit filed by 3ABN in Massachusetts, they are NON-DENOMINATIONAL. But when it comes to trying to avoid property taxes in Illinois, the Board of Directors even VOTED that all programming reflect SDA beliefs. So, I must ask....WHICH IS IT??? Non-denominational or Seventh-day Adventist????
It can't be one way in one court and the opposite in another!!!!!
You're so right, Aletheia......this is absolutely outrageous. I am sure there are tears in heaven...
~~Snoopy~~

(the following is a retort from Panama_Pete in the same thread post #28 )
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I noticed in the Illinois tax lawsuit (see copy in post 17) that 3ABN states the three angels' messages are "unique" and "central" to the Adventist Church.

In the Massachusetts lawsuit, 3ABN states it is unaffiliated with any specific denomination and states it has had a "unique" "return to God" message since it's inception.

So, which unique message has 3ABN been preaching since its inception:
-the unique three angels' messages of the Adventist Church mentioned in the tax case,
-the unique "return to God" message of the unaffiliated, non-denominational broadcaster mentioned in the Massachusetts case?

(also in thread …)
QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 9 2007, 01:17 AM)

What Snoopy wanted was an explanation of the diametrically opposed views of the above "Joint Declaration" versus the statement 3ABN made about itself in the Massachusetts lawsuit.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 9 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Whitey @ Sep 9 2007, 11:29 AM) *
August 2007 weekly programming schedule content for 3ABN
It would really be beneficial to discuss in this thread :
1. Which of the programs are preaching a proper 3ABN message and why?
2. Give praise for programs that are good outreach to non-SDA’s
3. Point to selection of programs that should be scraped and why?

Interesting proposal, Whitey!

It does all seem pretty SDA-oriented, but I have wondered for a while about Shelley Quinn's "Rhema" teaching. It sounds strange to me.

+Quote Post
AHillock
post Sep 9 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,360

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 9 2007, 02:26 PM) *
Interesting proposal, Whitey!

It does all seem pretty SDA-oriented, but I have wondered for a while about Shelley Quinn's "Rhema" teaching. It sounds strange to me.

I haven't seen or heard anything about this "Rhema" teaching. Do you care to say a little something about it for those of us not familiar with it?

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 9 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE(AHillock @ Sep 9 2007, 03:25 PM) *
I haven't seen or heard anything about this "Rhema" teaching. Do you care to say a little something about it for those of us not familiar with it?

I don't know anything about it either!

It has something to do with the effects of speaking scripture on a person, I think, but there are some others on the forum who might know more of what it is and what its origins are.

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Sep 9 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

QUOTE(Artiste @ Sep 9 2007, 11:09 PM) *
I don't know anything about it either!

It has something to do with the effects of speaking scripture on a person, I think, but there are some others on the forum who might know more of what it is and what its origins are.

You can read about it here. Its a charismatic kind of church located in Tulsa Oklahoma. You can see their facilities from the Broken Arrow Express Way. This is not a Seventh Day Adventist Teaching...so proceed at your own risk.

http://www.rhema.org/Main/index.php

Respectfully,

Willow

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 9 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE(WillowRun @ Sep 9 2007, 09:26 PM) *
You can read about it here. Its a charismatic kind of church located in Tulsa Oklahoma. You can see their facilities from the Broken Arrow Express Way. This is not a Seventh Day Adventist Teaching...so proceed at your own risk.

http://www.rhema.org/Main/index.php

Respectfully,

Willow

Rhema, Greek for the "spoken word". It seems to be a charismatic and fundamentalist church, also associated with speaking in tongues and faith healing.

Shelley Quinn has some specific exercises she goes through having to do with Bible passages, I think, although I didn't watch much of it.

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Sep 9 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

Shelly Quinn is often saying "God told me" this or that, or "God showed me a scripture" etc. What was her former church affiliation? Does anyone know. People pick up certain speech habits and religious phrases etc. that may not mean a lot in terms of thier actual experience. On the other hand people can be deceived if they dabble in some of the charismatic practices. One Adventist pastor lost his way from attending only one Benny Him service.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 10 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

If one wishes to accomplish or acquire something that requires the assistance or support of a certain group that holds to a unique set of spiritual beliefs, that person can claim the voice of "God" in vision, inspiration, etc. and lead those people using the tenets they hold dear as his/her banner platform. In the event someone should disagree with that person, they are disagreeing with God Himself, as per the set of beliefs being promoted and the voice of "God" leading in it. This is true of religion and politics.

The learned knowledge of this from inside practice is one reason why a number of people who have entered various religious groups and "ministries", such as 3ABN, as devoted Christians or SDAs, have left as agnostics or atheists.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 10 2007, 12:18 AM

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Sep 10 2007, 01:22 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(Whitey @ Sep 9 2007, 02:32 PM) *
(the following is quoted from T-thead : 3ABN Official Position post#17)
In 3ABN's complaint against Joy and Pickle, the following statement is made as a "factual allegation":
"Although many of 3ABN's employees and volunteers, including Plaintiff Shelton, are members of the Seventh-Day Adventist faith, 3ABN is a non-denominational Christian ministry which is not owned by, affiliated with, or financed by any specific church, denomination, or organization...Since its inception, Shelton and 3ABN have worked tirelessly to promote 3ABN's ministry and to spread its unique, non-denominational "Return to God" message."

Yet, in the "Opening Brief" for their Illinois property tax appeal filed with the court on March 8, 2005, 3ABN makes the following statements as "undisputed facts":
1. All the programming aired by Three Angels is supportive of and advances the Bible-based doctrines and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
2. The Three Angels board has voted that all programming of Three Angels is to reflect the 27 fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The very name of the organization, "Three Angels" has a special meaning for Seventh-day Adventists.
3. The three angels' messages relate to unique and central doctrines of the Adventist church, such as the Sabbath, the final judgment, and the second coming of Jesus Christ.
4. The leadership of Three Angels, along with a filming crew, traveled between twenty and thirty weekends a year to hold Three Angels' praise, prayer and gospel preaching rallies at Seventh-day Adventist churches in America and overseas.
5. Three Angels has a formal agreement with the Seventh-day Adventist Church to cooperate together to advance the ministry and missionary work of the Church.
6. Indeed, from 70% to 80% of Three Angels' programming is made by or features employees, largely pastors, of the Seventh-day Adventist church.
7. Three Angels has also provided the Adventist Church with a significant amount of free programming during the years under consideration.
8. Three Angels also financially funds and supports a full-time Seventh-day Adventist evangelist through the Illinois Conference.
9. All the programming created and/or aired over the Three Angels network is screened to ensure that it supports and is consistent with the fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. This screening is carried out by various persons, including the on-site staff of four Seventh-day Adventist ministers who are very familiar with the teachings and beliefs of the Adventist Church.
10. The board sets the salaries of the President and Vice-President of Three Angels. The salaries are guided by the equivalent salary, including benefits, of a minister of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

I guess maybe you can understand the confusion. In a lawsuit filed by 3ABN in Massachusetts, they are NON-DENOMINATIONAL. But when it comes to trying to avoid property taxes in Illinois, the Board of Directors even VOTED that all programming reflect SDA beliefs. So, I must ask....WHICH IS IT??? Non-denominational or Seventh-day Adventist????
It can't be one way in one court and the opposite in another!!!!!

I find it interesting to read 3ABN's "About Us" or "About 3ABN" web pages throughout the years. I attempted to highlight the portions that change from the different times.

Thoughts:
1. I find it interesting that the wording for one section changed in 2001 and then in 2006 an additional sentence was added.
  • "3ABN is an independent, nonprofit, supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church."
  • "3ABN is not owned, operated or funded by any church, denomination or organization, so people from all cultures and backgrounds appreciate 3ABN programming."
  • "3ABN is not owned, operated or funded by any church, denomination or organization, so people from all cultures and backgrounds appreciate 3ABN programming. Many of 3ABN's employees and volunteers are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church."
2. I find it interesting that the "Joint Declaration of Commitment" was added to the "About 3ABN" page in December 2006. Why do you think it was added at that point? It may be somewhere on the website prior to that, but not prominently displayed.

Nov 11, 1998

http://web.archive.org/web/19981111185131/http://3abn.org/

About Us

Three Angels Broadcasting Network is a 24 hour Christian Television Network with a mission to reach the world with the gospel. 3ABN began in 1984 when Danny Shelton was impressed to build a television station that would reach the world. Today, unexpectedly surrounded by the rolling farmland of Southern Illinois, 3ABN beams its signal across North and Central America as well as Europe and North Africa.

Three Angels Broadcasting Network airs programs with a down-to-earth approach. Its blend of spiritual teaching, health and family oriented programming offers a wide variety of choices. Programming focuses on topics that meet specific viewer needs, such as stop smoking clinics and drug and alcohol recovery programs. Thousands of viewers take advantage of its toll-free prayer and pastoral counseling line each month.

3ABN's absence of large fund-raising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers. 3ABN is an independent, nonprofit, supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Oct 19, 2000

http://web.archive.org/web/20001019034825/www.3abn.org/about.html

About Us

Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) is a 24-hour Christian television and radio network with a mission to reach the world with the gospel. 3ABN began in 1984 when Danny Shelton was impressed to build a television station that would reach the world. Today, surrounded by the rolling farmland of Southern Illinois, 3ABN beams its signal across every inhabited continent.

Three Angels Broadcasting Network airs programs with a down-to-earth approach. Its blend of spiritual teaching, health, and family-oriented programming offers a wide variety of choices. Programming focuses on topics that meet specific viewer needs, such as stop-smoking clinics and drug and alcohol recovery programs. Thousands of viewers take advantage of its toll-free prayer and pastoral counseling line each month.

3ABN's absence of large fundraising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers. 3ABN is an independent, nonprofit, supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Jan 19, 2001

http://web.archive.org/web/20010208192956/www.3abn.org/about.html

About Us

Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) is the "Mending Broken People Network," a 24-hour Christian television and radio network. 3ABN's focus is to present programming which will reach people right where they are hurting. 3ABN offers divorce recovery programs, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, cooking and health programs, stop smoking and weight loss, programs that deal with children and family issues, organic gardening, natural home remedies, gospel music programs, as well as a variety of inspirational themes from the Bible for children and adults.

Today, surrounded by the rolling farmland of Southern Illinois, 3ABN beams its television and radio programming to five satellites which carry it to every inhabited continent. 3ABN is the second largest Christian network in North America (in regard to numbers of owned and operated UHF stations). 3ABN's "down-home" approach and the absence of large fundraising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers.

3ABN is not owned, operated or funded by any church, denomination or organization, so people from all cultures and backgrounds appreciate 3ABN programming.

Feb 15, 2006

http://web.archive.org/web/20060215015716/http:/www.3abn.org/about_3abn.cfm

About 3ABN

Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) is the "Mending Broken People Network," a 24-hour Christian television and radio network. 3ABN's focus is to present programming which will reach people right where they are hurting. 3ABN offers divorce recovery programs, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, cooking and health programs, stop smoking and weight loss, programs that deal with children and family issues, organic gardening, natural home remedies, gospel music programs, as well as a variety of inspirational themes from the Bible for children and adults.

Today, surrounded by the rolling farmland of Southern Illinois, 3ABN beams its television and radio programming to five satellites which carry it to every inhabited continent. 3ABN is the second largest Christian network in North America (in regard to numbers of owned and operated UHF stations). 3ABN's "down-home" approach and the absence of large fundraising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers.

3ABN is not owned, operated or funded by any church, denomination or organization, so people from all cultures and backgrounds appreciate 3ABN programming.

Apr 25, 2006

http://web.archive.org/web/20060425090745/http:/www.3abn.org/about_3abn.cfm

About 3ABN

Today, surrounded by the rolling farmland of Southern Illinois, 3ABN beams its television and radio programming to eight satellites which carry it to every inhabited continent. 3ABN is the second largest Christian network in North America (in regard to numbers of owned and operated UHF stations). 3ABN's "down-home" approach and the absence of large fundraising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers.

3ABN is not owned, operated or funded by any church, denomination or organization, so people from all cultures and backgrounds appreciate 3ABN programming. Many of 3ABN's employees and volunteers are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Nov 16, 2006

http://web.archive.org/web/20061116140603/http:/www.3abn.org/about_3abn.cfm

About 3ABN

Today, surrounded by the rolling farmland of Southern Illinois, 3ABN beams its television and radio programming to eight satellites which carry it to every inhabited continent. 3ABN is the second largest Christian network in North America (in regard to numbers of owned and operated UHF stations). 3ABN's "down-home" approach and the absence of large fundraising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers.

3ABN is not owned, operated or funded by any church, denomination or organization, so people from all cultures and backgrounds appreciate 3ABN programming. Many of 3ABN's employees and volunteers are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Dec 07, 2006

http://web.archive.org/web/20061207015610/http:/www.3abn.org/about_3abn.cfm

About 3ABN

View the "Joint Declaration of Commitment" document between the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventist and Three Angels Broadcasting Network.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 11 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

3ABN's absence of large fund-raising efforts or telethons holds a special appeal for its viewers. 3ABN is an independent, nonprofit, supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Question =What is considered to be large?

My Answer =A full weekend at a church where Danny yells in the mike about what he did for the last 23 years and the wonderful miracles God performed for him to make 3ABN what it is today, and have his family and friends perform songs in between his self important speeches.

IMHO

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 11 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #12

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Sep 11 2007, 10:23 AM) *
Question =What is considered to be large?

My Answer =A full weekend at a church where Danny yells in the mike about what he did for the last 23 years and the wonderful miracles God performed for him to make 3ABN what it is today, and have his family and friends perform songs in between his self important speeches.

IMHO

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #13

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Sep 10 2007, 07:37 AM) *
Shelly Quinn is often saying "God told me" this or that, or "God showed me a scripture" etc. What was her former church affiliation? Does anyone know. People pick up certain speech habits and religious phrases etc. that may not mean a lot in terms of thier actual experience. On the other hand people can be deceived if they dabble in some of the charismatic practices. One Adventist pastor lost his way from attending only one Benny Him service.

Why not see if the new president has the ability to rescue 3ABN from going further in that direction.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Sep 20 2007, 06:38 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2007, 10:28 AM) *
Why not see if the new president has the ability to rescue 3ABN from going further in that direction.

Johann, I for one am in faith expecting just that.

Way back in April the plan to merge with DBatchelor sounded so promising.
However, this new move in September of having JGilly become President/CEO makes the move on the chess board look even better.

None of us will feel well if D.S. should pass into the grave without having peace with God from all sin and peace with his people he sinned against. We are caring what happens to D.S. and nothing is harboring in us to wish evil to come to him.

There has been an huge outrage gone on with issues due to his judgments on a handful of matters. This has not been completely cleared up yet.

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Sep 20 2007, 06:46 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

On a positive note I wish to add the programs I benefit from the most whenever I have time to watch 3ABN :

Adventist SE Asian Projects
Adventures in Missions (Dan Matthews)
Amazing Facts Presents...
Discover (David Asscherick)
It Is Written (Shawn Boonstra)
Keepers of the Flame
Maranatha Mission Stories (Dick Duerksen)
The Presence (Shawn Boonstra)

To be honest and fair I can’t say about the other programs until I spend time watching them.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:09 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church