Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16159&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 11:49:13 AM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Remnant Publications, Does this belong to Danny?
Truly Blonde
post Oct 8 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,160

I was just reading the latest post at save 3abn and it is all about 3abn selling a radio station in Eugene Oregon.

What caught my eye was the statement that if Danny had allowed 3abn to publish The Ten Commandments twice removed instead of Remnant Publications, 3abn might not need to sell a station that was paid for by donations.

My question: Is Remnant Publications Danny's publishing business? I may have missed this somewhere. I know I read he has his own publishing business but I don't remember seeing the name. We just had a program in our church where you could send money to Remnant Publications for Bibles. They say they print and ship Bibles for $2.00 a Bible to India. It sounded like a great project. I have the envelope to send in my donation. If this is Danny's business I will have to think twice before I donate. I would want to make very sure my money was actually going for Bibles to India.

Any help you can give me would be TRULY appreciated.

TB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Oct 8 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #2

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

No, Remnant Publications is an independent non-profit corporation headed up by Dwight Hall. Remnant has published and distributed books for Danny and a number of other people, but it is not owned or operated by Danny Shelton or 3ABN.

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Oct 8 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

QUOTE(beartrap @ Oct 8 2007, 11:55 AM) *
No, Remnant Publications is an independent non-profit corporation headed up by Dwight Hall. Remnant has published and distributed books for Danny and a number of other people, but it is not owned or operated by Danny Shelton or 3ABN.

Thanks Beartrap, I needed to know that. I can now rest easier.

TB

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 15 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

If they have the capability, and I understand that they do, then why didn't 3ABN publish it?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #5

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 15 2008, 05:28 PM) *
If they have the capability, and I understand that they do, then why didn't 3ABN publish it?

Is Remnant answering any such questions these days? Or anybody else?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 10:49 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church