Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16680&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:32:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Future Of Reputation: Gossip, Rumor, And Privacy On The Internet, Brand new book listed on amazon
Pickle
post Jan 6 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

If that's true, Johann, then how have Gailon and I affected donations so much? Has the death rate gone down?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 13 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

When it comes right down to it, I think Danny's own actions and words on 3ABN TV negatively affected the donations to 3ABN more than anybody else has.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 13 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 6 2008, 11:49 PM) *
If that's true, Johann, then how have Gailon and I affected donations so much? Has the death rate gone down?

Back in 2004 it was Linda who seemed to be blocking that personal progress, so she had to be discarded. In 2007 Joy and Pickle share the same fate.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 13 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 14 2008, 07:05 AM) *
Back in 2004 it was Linda who seemed to be blocking that personal progress, so she had to be discarded. In 2007 Joy and Pickle share the same fate.

Gotta have a scape-goat somewhere Johann. Can't have DS taking responsibility for his own actions, you know! nonono.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 14 2008, 08:55 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett)
When it comes right down to it, I think Danny's own actions and words on 3ABN TV negatively affected the donations to 3ABN more than anybody else has.

I noticed that nobody is responding to the last post I made here.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 14 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 14 2008, 08:55 AM) *
I noticed that nobody is responding to the last post I made here.

and? what response are you seeking?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 14 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jan 14 2008, 06:28 AM) *

I agree totally with your statement Daryl, but I doubt that we'll ever see Danny and/or his cohorts take responsibility for their own action. 'Blame game' is the name of their game! crybaby.gif

Such a pity that they don't accept responsibility, repent of their ways and realise that God WILL accept and forgive them, if they turn away from their sin.
coolsad.gif please.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 14 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 14 2008, 06:57 AM) *
and? what response are you seeking?

roflmao.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 14 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 5 2008, 04:38 PM) *
NW,

Another good source for thought on issues similar and intertwined with these issues is a book edited by Richard Holeton, Composing Cyberspace: Identity, Community, and Knowledge in the Electronic Age. A couple of real good sections are the ones titled Cultural Identity and Cyberspace and Ownership and Sharing of Knowledge.

- FHB

FHB~

Sorry I missed this post and book recommendation. I will add this book to my list as well. Was there anything in this book that you think is relevant to the BSDA phenomena? I did a bit of research on the author and read a couple of things he has authored or co-authored that are available as downloads.

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 7 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Jan 15 2008, 02:12 AM) *
FHB~

Sorry I missed this post and book recommendation. I will add this book to my list as well. Was there anything in this book that you think is relevant to the BSDA phenomena? I did a bit of research on the author and read a couple of things he has authored or co-authored that are available as downloads.

nw

It may be of interest to some that the first heavy fine has been given to a person who called a politician a racist in a blog. The case has been appealed. . . since there is a question of responsibility on the Internet.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:32 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church